Justice

Undercover Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty years of my life and I haven't even stepped out of the confines of my small town- I guess you can say I'm a country bumpkin. 

 

I recoil as a surge of passengers piled onto the train, with no regard for personal space as they jostle and push past me.

 

"Sorry," I squeak as, in my attempt to back away, I accidentally step on someone. Said lady glares as me as if I'm scum and turns away. I gulp and try to make myself as small as possible, feeling apologetic for all the luggage I'm carrying in tow.

 

I'm in Seoul already and I'm making my way to the academy. Thankfully my direction skills aren't half bad, if not I'd be terribly lost with the huge crowds obscuring the view of the maps and signages and the sheer vastness of everything compared to what I'm used to.

 

I start to people watch, admiring how different the city people are in their mannerisms and demeanor then suddenly I caught sight of something extremely incriminating.

 

A man was clearly pickpocketing from the sleeping schoolgirl next to him! He stealthily took her wallet out of her open bag and slipped it into his pocket, to my horror. Without hesitation, I pushed my way past the crowds to him until I was in front of him.

 

I tapped the shoulder of the sleeping girl and the man beside looked visibly uncomfortable and started to get up.

 

She woke up groggily and I loudly said, "Miss, I believe this man has just pickpocketed your wallet."

 

Just as he tried to walk off, I trap him with my leg and force him to sit down. Everyone around just regards us warily as if I'm a mad woman. The girl rummages in her bag and gasps. "You're right!"

 

Just then, the train stops. The man shoves me harshly. "F*** off, you busybody!" He growls and I stumble, but I'm not giving up without a chase. I hurtle out of the train station after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter