ch 3; 2am

its just you; yoonseok

   Around 11pm, Yoongi was still in his studio, recording his lyrics, although, he was having writers block. He was working on a rap that was slower and where the lyrics were more sweet and subtle. Scribble scribble, crumple up, throw. The only thing that he could think about is how his girlfriend broke his heart into several pieces, and that he felt like it would be impossible for someone to put those pieces back together.. Maybe I should take a little break, Yoongi thought, and with that he stood up, pulling his shirt down and leaving his studio, walking towards to vending machiene for a coffee. While he was waiting for the machiene to give him his coffee, he started thinking about Hoseok. He hasn't called me. I think he doesn't like me, and he was trying to be nice today. Yoongi kept overthinking, taking his mind to various worst case scenarios.Yoongi grabbed his coffee, walking back into his studio, slamming the door shut, and yelling at himself.

   In reality, Hoseok actually accidentally fell asleep. It was around 10-ish, and he was eating oatmel, listening to extremely slow ballads, and trying to brainstorm ideas for a choreography, writing down each idea that popped up in his, but the only thing that came in his mind was Yoongi. This never happened to Hoseok, he never believed in love at first sight, but there was just something about Yoongi. Maybe it was his extremlely good looks, or his silent laugh and cute little chuckles, or his voice that was just so hot, and how that he was shorter than him, but the perfect kind of short. He knew Yoongi for less than 12 hours, but he was drilled in the front of his mind. Eventually, Hoseok fell asleep while he was in his thoughts, probably dreaming about his amazing encounter.

   At 2am, Hoseok finally awoken from his mini slumber, and went to the bathroom. Still thinking it was probably only about 11:45 or 12am, Hoseok checked the clock, and it read 2:00AM. Yoongi! he cried out, curses spilling out of his mouth like a water fountain. He grabbed his phone, finding Yoongis number He probably isn't even awake he thought, but it wouldn't hurt to try. He dialed the number, mentally insulting himself. 

   "Hello?" Yoongi said with the husky voice he has when he is tired. He didn't forget about me Yoongi thought
   Gosh his voice is so hot. Thought Hoseok.

   "Im hanging up." replied Yoongi, with an annoyed voice.

    "No no no dont go! - Uh I mean I am right here." Hoseok said, pinching himself, mouthing out the word Idiot. Yoongi chuckled softly, "I swear you are obsessed with me huh? Whats up, whatcha doing." "What do you want me to answer first?" "What do you mean?" Yoongi was confused with Hoseoks question. "You asked me, whats up and whatcha doing. Those are two seperate questions, what do you want me to answer first?" "I don't care, you pick, go on"

   "Well, I am talking to you, and I feel tired. I fell asleep at 10 while I was working on something, and then I woke up to use the bathroom, and I saw the clock and immediately called you. How about you?" Hoseok said.

   "Hmmm, all I've been doing was working on my song, a softer rap than my usual stuff, but I just CAN'T think of a new line. Like, I have tons of ideas, but it's just not right you know? Also, my ex just keeps popping up in my head, I want her to get out of it and disappear, and just rid of her COMPLETELY." Yoongi replied, leaning back in his seat, running his hands through his black hair sighing.

   "Well, you can write about...." Hoseok kept giving advice to Yoongi, and it was about 4am when they stopped exchaning ideas, technqiues, talking about opinions, making jokes, and just talking

   "Okay, I'll take what you said a little while ago and end it off with the phrase "No matter what, you are my",and I guess I wll have to finish that off myself." Yoongi said, chuckling a bit. "Thanks so much Hoseok, I'm glad I met you today. I hope we can remain very close friends. I've never made a friend this quickly, I'm not the best at making new friends but for some reason you do not irritate me. So you're special." Hoseok blushed at Yoongis words, "That makes me happy. I'm glad I met you today too."

   Yoongi yawned, "Yeah. It's getting pretty late, I think I'll go and sleep. Bye Hoseok, have a good sleep."

   "Bye Yoongi." Hoseok said and Yoongi hung up.

   While Yoongi was walking back to his apartment, (His apartment was only 3 blocks away from where his studio was located), he kept on thinking about how to end off his final lyrics. Thats until he finally got it.

  No matter what. you're my missing piece. 

   And yes.

   Yoongi was thinking of Hoseok when he came up with the final lyric to his musical creation.