ch2; her

its just you; yoonseok

   At first Hoseok could not believe it. He rubbed his eyes. Blinked. Once. Twice. Yes, that was Min Yoongi. The cute boy he just had coffee with and the boy who had him lured with his beauty the first second he saw him. I should talk to him...what will I say? Hoseok thought. About a minute later, Yoongi raised his head from out of his hands, and wiped his eyes with his hands and just stared down, eyes still watery with his chin in his hands, elbows on his knees. I don't want to see him like this, that thought immediately made Hoseok get up like a spring, and he started walking towards the bench, and he sat by Yoongi.

   Yoongi looked up and saw Hoseok, and immedietaly stopped crying, wiping off the excess tears off his cheeks. "Why did you follow me here? I don't think I want to be friends with someone whos obsessed with me." Yoongi said, voice cracking in the middle of a couple words. Hoseok frowned, "I didn't follow you here. This park is where I get my inspiration for my writing. I always sit over there" Hoseok pointed at the rock. "I just so happened to see you crying and so I came over here. Sorry for trying to be a nice person."

  "Sorry, it's just that...it's nothing don't worry, it's whatever" Yoongi said, making eye contact with him for a few seconds and immedietaly looked back down."In fact, I am gonna go on my way now. Bye" Yoongi slowly got up, but Hoseok grabbed his hand and looked him in the eye, "You aren't okay. Whats wrong?" he said and lightly pulled Yoongi back down onto the bench. Hoseok did not want to seem annoying in any type of way, but there was no way he was just going to let Yoongi go after seeing the broken condition he was just in. 

   "My girlfriend. Well, now my ex girlfriend was texting me saying stuff like I need to talk to you, it's serious. So I left the shop and called her right away. She started talking about how she was done with me, she said she didn't want to date a guy like me. She said that my little dream of being a famous producer or rapper was ridiculous and that I had to snap back into reality. She also said that I didn't appreciate her as much as she wanted me to. I mean, I did my best! I called her a good amount of times, put away my work time to go take her out and I thought I was a pretty damn good boyfriend! And..it just..really hurts..the fact that she just leave me like that." Yoongis voice started breaking again, "She knows... what I have been through and she is still so greedy and selfish." With that, Yoongi fell back into tears.

  "Hey hey hey it's okay its okay." Hoseok said, patting his back. "Relationships can be hard, but don't worry. At the end of the day, it's one less bullet to dodge right? I know how you feel. I got dumped about a month ago and you don't know how bad I felt. Gosh, it felt like my whole world was about to end right then and there. But I kept going, you won't get any better if you keep living off this experience. He hurt me bad when he left me, but I had to learn how to get over it." Yoongi looked up, "He?" 

  "Erm..." Hoseok looked down, "I'm kinda into dudes." chuckling nervously, he couldn't help but wonder if Yoongi was going to reject him. "Thats okay." Yoongi said smiling and sniffling a bit.

  "Thanks for your words, Hoseok. I will be living off your words and story for the following days. But now for real, I better get going. My song won't produce its self." Hoseok felt a sense of relief that Yoongi wasn't discriminating him, and as Yoongi stood up, Hoseok stood up with him, smiling.

  "Can I call you later? If you aren't busy, of course."

   "I'll be waiting." Yoongi replied. and put his hand on Hoseoks shoulder. "Take care."

   "You too." Hoseok blushed softly when Yoongi walked away. Is this what love at first sight feels like?

 

a/n gahh i am lowkey fangirling at my own writing.