ch1; coffee

its just you; yoonseok

   "What do you want to drink? Pick anything you want." Hoseok says while handing Yoongi his bag from the music shop. "Coffee, black please. And why the hell are you making me carry your bags? I have only known you for about an hour. Not even!." Yoongi whines, while he swings the bag back and forth. "Hey I am buying you coffee! And be careful with that! You're carrying those because how else am I suppose to get my wallet?" Hoseok replies, while walking up to the cashier, ordering one black coffee and a vanilla latte. "I could've payed for my own coffee." Yoongi muttered, looking down at his shoes. "Don't complain. You got a free coffee and a new friend. Its the full package!" Hoseok said smiling while taking the drinks to a table in the middle of the shop. "Erm...can we sit over there." Yoongi said, pointing at the table all the way in the back of the shop. "Yeah, sure." Hoseok said, walking towards the back of the shop.

  "So, tell me about yourself Yoongi." Hoseok says while sitting down. Yoongi places the bags on Hoseoks laps before sitting down. "Hey! I was drinking my latte!" Hoseok exclaimed. Yoongi laughed softly and sat down, while Hoseok gently pushed the black coffee across the table. "Well, you already know my name, Min Yoongi. I was born on March 9th 1993, and I love hiphop. In fact, I am a rapper, producer and composer. I can play the piano, and I really enjoy watching movies and playing games on my phone. I am also a puppy enthusiast." Hoseok chuckled. "What!?" Yoongi exclaimed sipping his coffee. "You seem like you would strangle a puppy for walking on your lawn." Hoseok replied while wiping off some coffe from his own lip with a napkin. "What makes you think that." "You literally gave me a death stare an hour ago." Hoseok responded. "Oh, sorry about that then." Yoongi said. "Its all good, I should tell you about me now huh? Jung Hoseok, February 18th 1994. I am a dancer, I've been doing it for years, its basically my whole life. I rap and sing a little bit. I like to write stories and poems, I wrote a song for a friend once too. I build things out of legos to relax and I enjoy watching melodramas. I also enjoy spending time with people. I am a people person." Hoseok said with a bright smile, taking a sip from his vanilla latte, finish the cup." "Yeah I can tell." Yoongi said, chuckling softly.

   At that moment, Yoongis phone buzzes and he checks it and immediately stands up, grabbing his shopping bag from the table. "I am sorry, I have to go, something happened." Yoongi is about to leave until Hoseok calls out from across the store. "Wait, you forgot something. Yoongi anxiously turns around and runs back to the table. "What is it?" he says impatiently. "You forgot my number." Hoseok said, while giving Yoongi his phone. Yoongi quickly adds his number to Hoseoks phone and calls himself just so he can save Hoseoks number later on. "Bye, thank you for the coffee Hoseok." and with that, Yoongi dashes out of the coffee shop before Hoseok gets the chance to reply to Yoongi.

  Gosh, he is the best man I have ever met Hoseok thought, while looking down and chuckling. As Hoseok gave the empty cups to the barista, he can't help but wonder what happened to Yoongi. I hope he is okay, maybe I should give him a call later on.. With that, Hoseok grabs his bag and exits to the coffee shop, walking to the park that was only about 3 blocks away from the coffee shop so he can get some inspiration for a poem. As Hoseok makes his way to the park, he closes his eyes as the wind faintly dances around Hoseok. He walks to the giant stone and sits there, his usual spot. Hoseok looks around the park, until he saw someone familiar on the bench.

  It was Yoongi,

  Face in his hands.

  Sobbing.