Betrayal

Falling for a psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stage 002

 

  Once she opened her eyes, a bright light hit her. She closed her eyes again, but only to met those eyes. The taller was getting more and more close to her. Jieqiong tried to stand up when something stopped her. Her hands were tied up in the chair behind her back.
''Release me, right now.'' she ordered, trying to sound cold while the other woman was smiling at her.
“You're so funny Mrs. Zhou.” the stranger replied before leaning closer. Jieqiong turned her head away even if she still could feel a breath against her neck. One second after, she could move her hands freely. The first thing she did, it was to push her away.
“Where are you going ?”   “Far away from you.”   “This is my basement. They’s no issue except this window.”   Jieqiong checked the room, noticing many boxes around. Then, she turned towards the culprit. “Who are you ? Why did you kidnap me ?”   “Calm down princess. I will tell you if you win a game with me.” she smirked, that was Jieqiong hate the most. She sighed, not having much choice.
She sat in the same chair, in front of this tall woman. She was thin, tall, and wearing only back color. The latter came back with two glasses, filled up with water, she hope.
“Two glasses, two pills. One of pills was poisoned. The winner will be the one who survive.”
“Are you kidding ?”
“Don’t I look serious princess ?”
“Can you stop calling me like that ?”
“Do you prefer Jieqiong ?”
The chinese didn’t answer back and focused on the table. She didn’t want to die so young yet. Then she remembered about something.
“Wait. You’re cheating.”   The stranger didn’t move, her blanck face was still there so Jieqiong continued. “The pills aren’t poisoned but water.”   All of sudden, a clap hand came out from the taller. “You’re more smarter than I thought. Usually journalists don’t use their brain. That’s why they died so much.”   Died so much ? Is she…   “Are you part of mafia or something like that ?”   “Kind of. But I’m disappointed. I thought you would recognize me at least. Mrs. Zhou.” the girl stood up, stretching her body. Her long limbs caught Jieqiong’s eyes. What a perfect body… hey !! Stop checking her out!
“Anyway, let me introduce myself.” she started, “Im Nayoung.”   Her system was frozen for a while before she understood completely. Then, she gasped and stepped back. The most wanted people was just in front of her.
“I’m sorry but I have to kidnap you because I want to talk to you. Especially about the article you wrote about me.. such a masterpiece. You know you’re the first one who catch my attention in this way Mrs. Zhou.” she explained.
“I-I Wait. Aren’t you suppose to be in China ?” she asked her back.
“Fake news.”   “I see… but there’s nothing to talk with. I mean, why a people like you would meet me ?” she stuttered a bit. The dealer never show out her face and killed people who saw it, that was the rumor.
“Where did you get those informations ?” Nayoung asked, “How do you know that I sent money to other country ?”   “I can’t reveal my source, sorry. Even though, you threat me or beat me I won’t speak.”   “I won’t kill you, don’t worry.”   “No. I don’t trust you at all…”   “You should cooperate with me, it’s almost five p.m by the way.”   Jieqiong widened her eyes. Mina …
“You said yourself, drug dealer aren’t automatically bad person isn’t it ? So tell me and I’ll release you and more better, I’ll send you back to your friend’s house.” she declared.  
Half part of her was scared and other part was relief. That could sound weird, but Im Nayoung wasn’t what Jieqiong expect. At least, she doesn’t threatening me with a weapon or something like that. How could she be so soft .. ?
“If you tell you, will you kill that person ?”   “Do I really need to answer ?” she frowned, then she grabbed her phone. “I’ll send someone to pick up your daughter.”  
“Yah!” the chinese hit the table. It was a sensitive topic for her. “Don’t.”   “It seems we’ll be there for long time.” Nayoung ended the call, and turned off her phone. “Happy ?”   “Listen, I write this article without intention to defend you. I was stating the fact that people shouldn’t judge too easily.”   “Still, it’s kind of defending me.. or drug dealer. But I just want to know from who you got all this informations no more no less.”   “I can’t. What will you do now ?” she sat straight, trying to not lose against her even if she was scared to death inside her. Nayoung cleared , standing up.
“What a hard headed woman. I like that.” she took out a gun. “We’ll see soon, Mrs. Zhou.”  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter