Routine

Falling for a psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Stage 004         “You’re crazy! I don’t want Yebin. You’re invading my personal space.” Jieqiong complained, and removed the speaker of her phone. “I won’t put a camera and don’t ever tell Minghao about that.”     “But she’ll come back, I know. Since you don’t want to tell who is she, I want to protect you!”     “I told you, we can say it’s safe.”     “I’m not convinced yet!”     Jieqiong gave her phone to Minkyung, because the latter was nudging at her. “Yebin, you’re too much, can you at least trust Kyulkyung ? Stop being protective and I’m not jealous at all. It’s just you’re too much.”     Then Minkyung ended the call, she put it on the table. “Don’t worry, I tamed this wild cat.”       “Thanks Minky, your girlfriend watched too much dramas.”       “Yeah but if you have a problem with her, call me.” she smiled, “now I’m going, see you tomorrow~”  
Jieqiong walked her back at the door.    
Mina was at school, Jieqiong was allowed to work at home this past few days. Once, she closed the door, she went in her garden.   “Come in.” she said, a woman followed her inside, removing her hood.  
Nayoung sat on the sofa near to her. “So, did you like the box ? Was it useful ?”     “You’re a psychopath and a stalker.” Jieqiong turned at her, “when will you stop coming here ?”     “Once you tell me his or her name.” Nayoung grabbed a glass of water. “By the way, who was that man last night ? Are you two dating or something like that ? A some relationship ?”    
“Jealous ?”  
“Just stating the fact, and your skills .” she chuckled. Jieqiong found her too arrogant.     “I bet you never date someone, am I wrong ? So stop insulting me.” she said while folding the washing properly.  
“Wanna try me.”     “No thanks.”     Nayoung took one of her clothes to fold it. “Let me help you.”       The journalist didn't mind her help and they finished it quickly. After that, Jieqiong had to write an article for her boss. She took out many papers on the table. Nayoung was still sitting beside her, glancing sometimes the screen of her computer.  
“Kim Jong Un case ?”     “Yeah, I just have to sum up informations.”     The dealer started reading a bunch of papers while Jieqiong started tipping her work. The latter didn’t know how but Nayoung ended up helping her. “I have some acquaintance from north..”     “Do you really intend to stick around me ?”     “Of course and don't even try to report me, you know you’ll be see like an accomplice.”     “Don't need to state the obvious.”     After the journalist finished her work, she decided to tidy her house. Nayoung wasn't going to stay there like a stone for once.  
“Do you need a room where you could stay since you won't give up ?” the Chinese asked her, while cleaning with the broom.  
“I'm not your bodyguard. I’ll only come when I have time.” then, the stone felt a kick on her leg from the other woman.  
“Can you at least collect Mina’s toy inside her room ?”     “Sure.” with that Nayoung headed at the first floor. Once she stepped inside, she almost fell because of a piece of puzzle.
Jieqiong didn't fail to see it from the main floor and chuckled. She's still a human after all…     Well… I have to find a solution quickly…. She must suspect me to know more than I do about her that's why she doesn't kill me yet ….
Jieqiong, Jieqiong, find something … you can't let that psycho enter in your life …  
I really don't know how she manage to get along with Mina       Soon, Jieqiong joined her inside the room. She found a plan.
“So, do you live alone ?” the chinese asked out of the blue. Jieqiong knelt beside her to help her. The latter shook her head.  
“Are you really the boss or is it a cover ?” she added, making Nayoung looking up at her.  
“How much do you know about me Zhou Jieqiong ? Or should I call you by Joo Kyulkyung.” she stared at her eyes deeply.  
“Maybe if you tell me your story then I’ll be willing to…” she started. Nayoung didn't buy it and just retracted herself.  
“We’re going to be stick together for a long long time.”     “You don't have time, do you ? You need to catch my source and kill as soon as possible or else you won't be reassured, right ? Your activity is going slower than usual.” Jieqiong tried to hold her confidence, she was taking a big risk by saying that.  
“It's a man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter