Meeting You

Falling for a psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
//It's very short for now, but next time I'll write more ;)//       Stage 001           Everything was supposed to be normal even if she half expected it but not that fast. She had been inside her boss room for dozen of minute, only to hear his complaint.  
“You’re just lucky that I don’t fire you yet!!” he yelled, we can hear him even at the end of corridor. “Don’t show up anymore until the problem is solved!”  
He slammed the door, leaving the poor girl inside. The latter sighed, massaging her temple before going outside. On her way, one of her workmate tapped her shoulder.  
“Consider this like a little holiday Kyul, you’re lucky.”  
“I don’t know if it’s really like holiday. I’m going to lose my job!” she protested, sighing even more. “Why does it get complicated ?”  
“Serve your right. I told you it was a bad idea to post it.” her workmate flinked her forehead, “Now at least you can spend more time with your daughter.”  
Then Jieqiong left the building with her stuff. In the street, she could feel people’s stare on her, but she was enough confident to ignore them. Some people even cursed at her, but she shrugged it off. After all, she did nothing wrong.
Once she back home, she was greeted by a child and another woman.  
“Mommy!” the little girl was hugging her leg, while she removed her bag. “Yebin unnie teach me maths today!”  
“Ah really ? That’s good Mina. Anyway, go watch the tv. I have to talk with Yebin okay ?” after she got a nod from the younger, they went inside the kitchen, half closing the door.  
Jieqiong grabbed a drink in the fridge. “It’s like you’re her real mother.”  
“Don’t say such thing. I’m just more at ease with kids than you Mrs.Zhou.” the girl called Yebin rolled her eyes, bitting an apple. “So, are you fired ?”  
“No.”  
“WHAT?! After what you did, you should be fired!”  
“Thanks for being my friend Yebin, you know Minkyung told me the same so I don’t need you to remain me this.” she glared at her, leaning against the counter.  
“We told you, warn you. Do you think you’ll earn more money like that ? You’ve got many haters.” she pointed out.  
“Hey!! I didn’t do it for money! I’m just stating the fact!” she complained, Jieqiong tapped the table. “Since when stating the fact is not right ? I’m not defending her.”  
“Kind of protecting people. You’re indirectly doing it. This girl is a psyc-”  
“Enough. I’m sick of this topic, can we move on ?” she tried to forget her tired day.  
“Okay okay, Minkyung told me everything before you got here so tomorrow take Mina to Sejeong’s anniversary. The invitation is next to the tv in living room.”  
The chinese just nodded sightly. She remembered this girl, she was always wearing bright smile and kept a positive attitude. She was Mina’s bestfriend if she didn’t mistaken.  
“You know who is she right ?” Yebin asked after seeing her friend frowning her eyes.  
“Who are you taking me for ?”  
“I know your daughter better than you ! Well, see you next time.” she hit her before walking in the living room where she bid goodbye to Mina. Jieqiong had followed her and walked her back to the door. Not long after, she had been layi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter