Cerca

Gashina
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Chaerin-ah, that’s enough. You should head home now.” The kind physical instructor told the woman who’s still busy lifting some dumbbells.

“I am fine, Ssabu-nim. I ate a lot last weekend and I have to shed some of my excess fats.” She smiles, feeling determined to be fit.

“Aigoo, you should relax your muscles too. Go home now and eat some soup and vegetables. Then take a warm bath and get some decent sleep. I don’t want you to faint for tomorrow’s practice.”

She sighs at the finality of his tone. “Fine Ssabu-nim. I’ll pack my things now cuz you don’t want me here.” She pretends to be upset.

“Quit the aegyo Chaerin-an, you know I am a softie when it comes to your aegyo.” The trainer chuckles.

“Really? Do you think I’m cute?” she mumbles, remembering Jiyong’s words about it.

 

“You aren't the cute type anyway, the main reason why I got bored.”

 

“Of course! Our Chaerin has this natural charm in her, just don’t get angry too often. You can turn from a cute kitten into a feisty lion in one snap!” the old man laughs.

“Yah! Ssabu-nim~” she pouts again.

“Just go now Chaerin-ah. Remember what I told you. You better eat, okay? I will monitor you through Bommie.”

“She might eat first before me…” she grins.

“True enough. Aigoo.”

“Bye Ssabu-nim!”

“Take care Chaerin.”

 

 

Your cold eyes
They kill me
The fire in your heart that used to grow
Why are there only ashes remaining?

 

 

Taking the lift, Chaerin used her towel to wipe her face, when she feels the elevator stops and opens to the floor where the studios are located. Just like a curse, she screams in her mind when the person she wanted to see the least appears and stand beside her.

“Look who we have here~” the annoying tone of the bastard never fails to make her blood boils.

“Good evening Sunbaenim.” She politely greets him.

“Working out a lot. You are still…err…a bit fat though. Maybe you should work out with your muscles.” He teases her, or more like annoying her again.

Chaerin ignores his words. He’s being nonsense anyway, and she’s aware with his intention. He can’t tell her real figure now cuz as usual, she’s wearing a big and loose t-shirt with matching jogging pants and sneakers. Instead of minding him, she fishes out her phone and earphones and started listening to some soothing music.

Unfortunately…

“For a hoobae, you’re so disrespectful.” He gritted his teeth and pulls one of her earphones. “Hey, I am talking to you.”

Chaerin sighs, praying to heavens that the elevator will skip more floors so she can reach the ground faster. “What do you want Sunbae?” she looks at her coldly.

Jiyong doesn’t like the lack of spark in her eyes. Those are far from what he used to get from her.

 

‘Oppa, give me back my lyrics books, please…’ and she will bat her eyelashes.

‘Oppa, I want that ice cream. Can we get one?’ and her eyes will started to twinkle.

‘Oppa…I’m sleepy.’ And she will crease her eyes with her chubby paws.

‘Oppa…’

 

He looks away, shakes the thoughts and calm himself, still can’t bear the coldness in her aura, “How’s your practice?”

“If that’s your concern, then you should ask the coaches. They are the ones who are tracking our progress.”

He sighs, “Fine, then what about—“

 

DING!

 

“Thank goodness.” She mutters one the door opens on the ground floor. She doesn’t bother to bid goodbye as she started strutting her way out of his sight.

Jiyong can only chase her with a glance.

 

 

Maybe time is medicine
But I’m getting weaker
The sad pain is getting numb too

 

 

“Teddy Oppa, what do you think of this tune?” she asks the producer as she tries to make some melodies for the song she’s composing.

“Hmmnn, isn’t it too solemn?”

She nods, “I wanted to create some sad tunes, for a change since you are the one creating our bop songs.”

Teddy grins. “Wow, our CL is vying for a change huh? That’s good. Continue your hard work, dongsaeng.”

“Thank you Oppa.”

“Our Bigbang is doing pretty well in Japan. You should learn from Jiyong, he knows how to take care of his team. Maybe he can share some tips when you finally break into the Japanese market.”

With all her will power, Chaerin tries her hardest not to scoff. Teddy doesn’t know anything about her past relationship with Jiyong. Only his and her members had the knowledge about them. “Sure, I will ask him if he’s not busy.”

“Who’s busy?” just like the last time, Jiyong appears again in a place where she’s around.

‘So unfortunate.’ She sighs.

“Jiyong the man! I thought you will fly to Japan tonight? What are you doing here?”

He smirks at their senior. “My flight got move tomorrow night. I still have the whole day to slack since I already packed my belongings.”

“Ahhh.” Teddy grins at him, “So, how’s your…‘girlfriend’? I supposed, you’re going to visit her since you will fly to Tokyo earlier than your band’s schedule?”

Jiyong smirks, loving the topic to be discussed in front of the woman he knew so well. “Well, it’s up to you what to think about it.”

“Come on, Jiyong. No need to be shy in front of CL. Share some details man.” Teddy, oblivious with the situation, continue with his probing.

The girl can only shift in her sit uncomfortably. ‘Why it has to be now?’

“Sure, if that’s fine with CL-ssi.”

Chaerin curls her fist in order to maintain her posture. She was about to open when the president of the company enters the studio as well. ‘Phew! Save by the bell~’

Jiyong’s face turns sour though. It’s safe to say that somehow, he wanna hear whatever she will say.

“Teddy, could you please~ Oh, you are all here. Great.”

“Good afternoon, Sajangnim!” the three stand up and bow in unison.

“Good afternoon. Sit down guys, I will discuss something regarding the special stage in the year end special of SBS. It’s a good thing, both of Leaders are here. Just cascade the information to your respective team members.”

“Okay.” / “No problem Sajangnim.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter