The Most Important Person

The Good Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:  There is a small rated scene.  I didn't think it was detailed enough to mark as rated, but if you guys would prefer, I'll 'officially' mark future chapters with ual references.  Just let me know.

Yoona’s POV

“What the hell, Yoona?” I heard Taeyeon groan.

The five of us were in the plane back to Seoul. We went to an exclusive club last night, and Taeyeon and Sooyoung got so wasted. Changwook and another guard had to carry them out because they couldn’t even walk. I was on my tablet looking through a few websites as I listened to Sooyoung and Taeyeon’s complaints.

“Didn’t you drink with us?” Sooyoung questioned, “Why aren’t you suffering a hangover like us?”

I chuckled, “I only had one drink with you two. After that, I only watched you both take your second, your third, your fourth, your fifth, your sixth…”
“Okay, we get it!” Taeyeon interjected.

Honestly, I only attended because I knew Jessica and her father would be there. I was there for strict business, so I didn’t want to take too much alcohol. I wanted to show Seunghyun that I was serious about this, and I wanted to prove to him that I was not a joke. I knew what I was doing, and he had to take me seriously.

“We will be in Seoul in one hour.”

The pilot spoke clearly into the intercom. I read the articles of Jessica and her family. I wanted to do a lot more research on them; I had already given them my pitch, but I knew the work would not be finished after that. They were a family that I wanted on my side. I looked at my phone to see that Seunghyun had sent me yet another angry text message in caps lock. I rolled my eyes and put my phone away while Seohyun, who was sitting next to me, giggled to herself.

“Ah, oppa must have missed you,” Seohyun stated.

I shrugged, “More like he’s pissed off at me and wants to scream at me.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we landed in Seoul, there was a car waiting for me. Seohyun, Yuri, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung had their own drivers pick them up from the airport, and we soon went our own paths. I sat in the backseat as Changwook took the front passenger seat. My phone kept on ringing, and I just ignored it. I didn’t want to speak to him at the moment. I knew that he wouldn’t go home until it was late at night, and I needed that time to think of what I was going to tell him. What I did was very daring, and I wasn’t sure how he would react. Would he be like my father and say that a woman should have not done something like that? I didn’t know.

“Madam, we are taking you to the office,” Changwook informed me.

That surely got my attention. I sat up right away as my eyes widened with worry.

“What? Why? I just want to go home!” I exclaimed.

Changwook said almost apologetically, “Mr. Choi insists that he sees you before you go home.”

I sank into my seat as I crossed my arms against my chest. I knew that I was in for it when I saw him. I ignored all his texts, calls, and FaceTime calls. I meddled with his business, and I felt as if he would even split with me over this due to how important his business was to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changwook and the other guards left me when I stepped out of the elevator. I was sure they knew that there was going to be an argument, and they were successful in dodging our fights. I slowly walked towards his office door and halted. I took a deep breath and was about to knock until the door opened. Seunghyun was dressed in his usual black suit and tie. The only difference was that he looked aggravated. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the office.

“Close and lock the door behind you,” he ordered.

“N-No,” I stuttered.

He glared, “Do you want me to do it?”

Okay, no. I didn’t want him to do it. I knew his temper was short, and I didn’t want to pull on his strings even more. I immediately obliged; I closed and locked the door to his office. As soon as I locked it, he pulled my body towards him and kissed me fiercely. It felt like his hands were on every inch of my body, and when he pressed his body against mine, I immediately knew what he wanted.

Was he really doing this? We only had in the bedroom for those four years we had been married. We never did public places. We never did it anywhere else, and his office was the last place I would ever think he’d want to do this.

He lifted me and carried me to the empty table in the corner of the room. I was breathing heavily—not expecting that this would be the reason he wanted to see me as soon as I returned home to Seoul. He lied me down on my back as my heart pounded greatly in my chest. I saw him remove his tie from around his neck and start to his shirt while staring at me.

“Take off your skirt,” he demanded.

_________________________________

Seunghyun’s POV

Yoona’s chest was pressed against the table as I held onto her waist tightly. I missed her. I missed her so damned much that I was going ing crazy. Her fingers were gripping tightly against the edges of the table as I entered her roughly again. Her body tightened as she shut her eyes tightly.

“Oppa,” she pleaded.

Oh, I just loved it when she begged me. I kissed her shoulders as she reached her . Her slim body shook under mine as she tried to keep herself up with her arms. She was trembling, and that was when I knew that I had done my job. I finished myself off right after her as her knees began to tremor. I pulled out immediately and pulled up my pants, which were around my ankles.

I began to buckle my belt around my waist as I watched her in her glory. She had stepped down to the ground, and I grabbed her shirt and skirt and handed it to her. Stray hairs covered her face, and I saw her chest heave up and down as if she had just run a marathon. In record time, she redressed herself. She was tucking in her shirt when my assistant knocked on the door.

“Mr. Choi? Mrs. Choi?” I heard from the other side of the door.

Yoona began to quickly panic as she tried to readjust her skirt and fix her disheveled hair. I rolled my eyes at her. Did she forget that we both basically owned this company? If we both wanted something, then we got it.

“Uh…we…we’ll be right there!” Yoona nervously claimed.

I sighed deeply, “Give us a minute, Jiyoon.”
“Sure, of course,” my assistant quickly agreed.

I heard my assistant’s footsteps slowly fade away as Yoona hurriedly brushed her thin fingers through her hair.

“Yoona, why are you so worried?” I scoffed.

She seemed so embarrassed as if she was caught. Did she forget that we were the ones that everyone in this building feared and respected? She began to put her hair in a quick ponytail as she frowned at me.

“If we get caught, it’d be my reputation that would tank—it’d be your win and my loss,” Yoona answered, “Besides, the last thing I want to do is make a bad impression on your employees.”
I took her heels that were scattered on the floor and bent down. I helped her put her shoes on as he face turned a light pink color. She held onto my shoulder to keep balanced, and when her shoes were put on, I stood up and smiled at her.

“Well, today it’s your win,” I told her, “Jiyoon is going to lead you to your office. After that, you’ll meet everyone formally during lunch.”
The look on her face was priceless. She knew that she was finally in on the work that I had put into this company. It was my mistake to doubt her, but that was how I always was. I was very cautious when it came to my business, but she proved herself. I was truly proud of her.

____________________________________

Yoona’s POV

This was just insane! When I was told that my office was a vacant office that they didn’t know what to do with, I thought I’d get a hole-in-the-wall type of office space, but everything in this whole building was extravagant. My office wasn’t as big as Seunghyun’s, but it was surely bigger than Daesung and Seungri’s—much to their dismay. What was my official title in the company? I didn’t even know. I was just glad that Seunghyun finally trusted me in taking some representation in the company.

“Madam, are you okay?” I heard Changwook asked.

There were two guards with me, and they saw how ecstatic I was. I was not okay. I was great! I smiled as I sat down on my new office chair and looked around the office once again. I saw the two guards crack smiles, and it was as if they were happy for me.

“I’m awesome,” I gleefully responded, “I can finally work.”
Changwook joked, “If you’re going to take random trips like Mr. Choi, you’re surely going to make our job harder for us.”

“I swear I’ll behave when I’m out,” I promised with a laugh.

My door was open when I saw a man take a step in and knock twice. The two guards immediately became alert and faced the door, but once they saw a familiar face, they were more at ease. I saw Ok Taecyeon walk in wearing the usual businessman suit that every other man wore to work.

“I heard about the news,” Taecyeon smiled, “Congrats, Yoona. I knew that you wanted to do something like this for a while. I’m your newest associate.”
I didn’t have an official title, but Seunghyun told me that I was going to direct the new charity foundation that he wanted to open up for the past year. I was going to arrange all of the events for charity and oversee everyone’s work, and even though it was something small, I was grateful for such an opportunity.

I raised my brow, “I thought I was going to be working with a woman…Oppa said her name was Sunmi.”
“Sunmi is my sister,” he replied, “When she found out that you were going to take over, she backed out, and my father urged me to take her place.”

Did she not think that I was able to handle such responsibility? It was clearly written on my face that I was offended because Taecyeon laughed and patted my shoulders while my two guards tensed up.

“Don’t take it to heart,” Taecyeon chuckled, “The only reason my sister wanted to work for the charity foundation was because she thought she’d get closer to your h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter