Party?

The casual day of Baby Sowon

Sowon grumbled from her spot on the couch, she refused in taking part of the destruction of their lovely home.

Yerin ran around their apartment blowing balloons and stringing streamers across the place.

“If it’s a party I’m going to make it look like one first!”

Sowon sighed as she saw Yuju and Eunha caught in Yerin’s fever for a ‘proper’ party.

She hummed when Umji plopped down next to her.

“Unnie do you think this is a good idea?”

“Well, I think it’s terrible, think of when we need to clean this stuff, if we leave evidence then the cleaning lady will find out we had a party and the company will ask why they weren’t invited.”

Umji smiled and pulled Sowon into her lap, wrapping her arms around the tiny leader.

“It’ll be alright unnie.”

“I guess so.”

They watched as the world spun around them. Sowon yawned and then pouted.

“You should sleep unnie.”

“I don’t wanna.”

“But unnie, you will become big again if you rest enough remember?”

“I guess so but I want to make sure the whole place doesn’t blow up.”

Umji giggled and pushed a finger into Sowon’s cheek.

“I’ll be here to stop it unnie, go to sleep.”

Sowon hummed and put her arms around her maknae’s waist as far as they could reach and just lay there on top of Umji.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin tiptoed around Umji, seeing that Sowon was still fast asleep. Eunha had momentarily stopped taking out the party gear to take more pictures of Sowon.

“Omuji, wake her slowly okay? We’re almost done.”

“Why don’t I just wake her when you’re done?”

Yerin pondered for a second then nodded.

“I guess so. I was just thinking whether or not Sowon unnie would have a heart attack waking up to this surrounding that she didn’t see get put in place.”

“She’s a healthy person Yerin unnie, she’ll be fine.”

“Of course.”

Yuju walked by and dropped whatever she was holding.

“Sowon unnie is sick?”

“No!”

Yuju looked to be on the verge of tears.

“No! No no Yuna, I was just wondering if it was a good idea to shock Sowon unnie.”

Yuju wiped her face before nodding.

“Okay.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Unnie?”

Sowon rubbed her face into Umji’s shoulder.

“Unnie? Sojung unnie?”

Sowon grumbled and raised a hand to her face rubbing strongly to wake up.

“What is it?”

She opened her eyes and dropped open. The apartment lights were dimmed and all sorts of decorations were out. There were Christmas lights across the walls and Halloween candles set on the counter. The balloons remained bouncing around the floor, thank god Yerin didn’t decide to find helium- wait, were those helium cans over there by the tv?

Sowon blinked once, twice and then she looked at Umji who smiled sheepishly back.

“Surprise?”

Sowon turned comically slowly back to the rest of the house and said in a quiet voice.

“I’m not responsible for this mess.”

“Woooohoooooo!”

Yerin pressed a horn and the music got . Sowon almost had to cover her ears at the volume, they were lucky they didn’t have neighbors in any direction. (This I do not know if true but eh.)

The girls started dancing all over the place, Yuju and SinB having a dance off and Eunha trying to be as alluring as possible. It clearly didn’t work.

Sowon toddled to the kitchen where Umji followed her.

“Unnie do you want cider?”

Sowon shook her head, right now, she really needed a drink. But she couldn’t since she’s currently a kid. Grabbing her bottle of tea, she sat down on the floor next to the fridge and drank it slowly.

Umji sat nearby in a chair and watched over Sowon. Getting up, she opened the fridge, careful of Sowon’s little legs.

“Unnie, we got you this.”

She pulled out a green bottle that Sowon loved, Milkis. (This stuff is actually amazing I love drinking it :P)

Sowon brightened a little bit, grabbing the cup that Umji poured for her eagerly.

She hummed and sipped the fizzy drink happily, Umji could have sworn that if Sowon was sitting in a chair, her legs would be swinging.

She laughed as Yerin wiggled her way into the kitchen dancing crazily.

“Oh? Unnie, here you are. I’m going to start grilling the meat now.”

Sowon hummed and moved away from the counter and sat by the door, gingerly holding her cup.