Party at the supermarket

The casual day of Baby Sowon

When Sowon awoke, her members were eating their sandwiches, her sandwich left wrapped in the middle of the table. Letting out a yawn, she stretched her little arms.

“Did you sleep well unnie?”

Sowon nodded at Yerin, sticking her short arms out for her sandwich. SinB grinned and handed it to her. Currently, Sowon was sat on Yuju’s lap because she had already finished her small salad. Umji was finishing her salad as well as Yerin.

Taking small bites from the sandwich, Sowon yawned mid bite.

“Oh my god Unnie you are way too cute!”

She blinked as Eunha snapped like 3 billion photos. She even stopped Sowon from eating for a moment to take a picture of her small incision on her bread.

“Let me eat!”

Eunha gulped and stopped taking pictures, returning to her sandwich but still glanced at Sowon every so often. Who knew Sowon was a grumpy half-awake baby?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After eating her sandwich, Sowon was finally fully awake. They all got up from the table and got ready to go on their adventure of the marketplace.

The goal was to restock on easy to cook food and just shop in general. See what’s on sale and all.

They walked through a bookstore where Umji bought another book to read, Sowon stared at the giant (to her) cut outs of characters from a children’s book event.

Sowon had stopped in her tracks to admire the wooden dragon, causing Yuju to backtrack to her since she was holding her hand.

“Unnie?”

She held back a squeal at Sowon’s awed expression, gosh this unnie is precious.

“Oh?”

Sowon turned to look at her. Yuju scooped her into her arms and kissed Sowon’s cheek.

“You’re so cute unnie.”

Sowon hummed before something clicked.

“Yah! I’m Sojungie outside!”

She smacked Yuju upside the head lightly causing Yuju to let out a little ah noise.

“Sowwie unnie- I mean Sojungie.”

Sowon grinned at her happily, she didn’t like that her legs were so short her members had to lag behind and , she didn’t like the fact that the highest she could see was the third shelf up from the floor, she didn’t like that she had to be carried because her little legs got tired easily.

But, being carried by Yuju, was quite alright. She was closer to her usual range of view than she would be on the ground, it also made her feel safer in the arms of her members.

They entered the supermarket and Sowon was sat on the cart. Nowadays they had different designs for the carts, some would be facing the parent, some would be facing the front, some would have both.

Facing the front, Sowon commandeered her cart from her seat, her engine being Yerin.

“Forwards to the meat section!”

“Yes captain!”

They giggled as they chased after Yerin’s erratic driving through the aisles.

SinB lagged behind, and Umji stayed with her to make sure she was still okay.

Sowon stared at the assorted meats in the section, careful in making her selection. Looking to her right she discovered a sale! But it was a less tasty part of beef.

“Ahhh! I don’t know what to choose!”

Yerin giggled from behind Sowon who was ruffling her own hair in frustration.

“Sojungie what do you plan on making with it?”

“I just wanna eat meat and like that’s cheaper but I want to eat better quality! Urgh money or taste? Money or taste!”

Yerin laughed and grabbed Yuju who was staring at the watermelons not far away.

“Hey, taste or money?”

“Huh?”

“Unnie can’t pick between paying more for taste or the sale of that one.”

Yuju pondered, “taste? We’re on vacation for another while till next comeback. We can spoil ourselves for doing a good job.”

Yerin clapped her hands together when an idea hit her.

“We should throw a party!”

Sowon turned around in her seat.

“What?”

“Unnie! We should totally throw a party! We totally deserve it! We made it through two back to back promotions and we did well on weekly idol’s challenge!”

“But we’re already going to get his pillows?”

“Yea but that’s just pillows, come on unnie, I’ll pay for the meat if it bothers you.”

“No, I will pay.”

Yerin smirked.

“Unnie, you can’t sign for your card.”

“What do you mean?”

“What will the cashier person think when a kid slides a credit card and signs in perhaps a hundred dollars?” (I’m using usd.)

Sowon’s eyes widened and her original decision was solved, she was going to go for the sale but since Yerin was going to throw a party, there was no point in thinking about the sale. Yerin was going to go all out for the party.

Sowon sighed as Yerin cackled her way down the aisles grabbing sparkling cider and party poppers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oh? What’s all this for Yerin unnie?”

Sowon grumbled an answer.

“We’re throwing a party.”

“We’re throwing a party to celebrate our completion of our promotions!”

Sowon turned around and smacked Yerin’s chin.

“Shhhhhhhhh!”

Yerin pouted and rubbed her chin lightly.

“Sowwie.”

=======================

Next time party at the dorm with little Sowonie~