Cat cafe

The casual day of Baby Sowon

Sowon hung on Yuju’s back like a koala, she stayed up there until they sat down at their seats in the cat café.

“Unnie look, it’s so cute.”

Umji held up a fat tabby cat.

Sowon stared at it and cautiously held out a tiny hand.

“Hi? I’m Sojungie.”

Her hand made contact with the paw and she nearly squealed. How on earth can this fat cat have such soft paws. Umji placed the cat next to Sowon and took a picture of Sowon smiling at the cat.

“Look! It looks like its smiling!”

The little canines of the cat stuck out just barely and Yuju laughed.

“Are you sure it’s not just sticking its tongue at you?”

Sowon frowned and lectured the cat.

“You do not merong me, I am feeding you.”

Umji laughed, did that cat even understand what Sowon had said?

Sowon held a long piece of dried fish in front of the cat, it stared intensely before pouncing, scaring the heckie out of Sowon.

Sowon yelped and fell backwards into Yuju’s side, the cat on top of her.

“Unnie!”

Yuju grabbed the cat and held it up in the air.

“Bad kitty.”

She stared into the cat’s eyes, as if communicating her anger for scaring her unnie.

“Unnie are you okay?”

“Yea, I should not do anything.”

Sowon sat quietly at the table, picking at her muffin.

Umji watched quietly. Should she decide to end the cat café experience now? No. Sowon unnie would be upset that she might be the cause for me cutting it short. Maybe I could fake a stomachache?

Umji began acting, first just holding a hand to her stomach lightly. She took deep breaths, focus, you are having a stomachache.

Sowon looked up from her muffin.

“Eung?”

She stared at Umji’s face, her eyes were darting back and forth. Checking under the table she found Umji’s hand on her stomach.

“Omuji are you feeling okay?”

“Oh? No, I’m fine just a little stomachache.”

Even though she was suspicious of Umji’s behavior, she grabbed Yuju by the ear to stop her from playing with the kitties.

“We’re going home.”

“Eh?”

“Omuji Isn’t feeling well.”

Sowon held Umji’s hand as they stood by the cashier, Yuju paid the bill as Sowon stared up at Umji.

“You’ll be okay, we’re not far from home.”

As they walked outside slowly for Sowon to keep pace, Sowon’s eyes never left Umji. Umji was beginning to regret her plan, later, when they reach the door, how will she get Sowon to stop worrying?

Umji bent over a little wanting to hold Sowon but Sowon batted her hands away, a sick person should not exert themselves. Letting herself be picked up by Yuju, she reached over and touched Umji’s forehead as they walked.

“You don’t have a fever. Is it the flu?”

“I’m sure it’s nothing unnie.”

Oh gosh, worrying Sowon made stress as well.

“If I sleep, it’ll go away.”

“How can you sleep? You just had coffee!”

“I can sleep.”

Sowon pouted and hung on Yuju’s neck, feeling useless, unable to help her kids.

“Unnie, I’ll take care of her. Don’t worry.”

Sowon hummed and hid her face from the wind in the crook of Yuju’s neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They entered the door and Sowon pushed the backs of Umji’s knees until she went to her room.

“Eh? SinB is sleeping too?”

Sowon went over and touched her forehead just to see if Umji had a fever.

“Hot! SinB yah!”

Sowon patted SinB’s cheek, how long had she been sick?

Yuju panicked, what should she do?

“Yuju go get the fever medicine from the cabinet in the kitchen.”

“Yes!”

Yuju ran out of the room and Umji also checked SinB’s temperature.

Eunha ran in the room when she saw Yuju run out.

“What’s wrong?”

“SinB has a fever.”

Eunha then turned around and ran out, returning with a wet towel. She folded it and placed it on SinB’s forehead.

“Come on, SinB wake up! You need medicine!”

SinB groaned and cracked open her eyes.

“W-what.”

Yuju returned with the medicine.

Sowon poured the little cup the amount and handed it to SinB.

“Drink.”

SinB drank it and instantly grimaced.

“Gross.”

Sowon patted her back.

“How long have you been feeling sick?”

“Since this morning.”

SinB couldn’t hide anything from Sowon, especially when she was looking at her with such a painful expression.

Sowon’s phone rang and jolted Sowon’s attention away. Picking up Sowon nearly shouted.

“What!”

“Oh my, um hey Sojung its Nayeon.”

“What is it?”

“Are you busy?”

“Yes!”

“Call me back later.”

“OK!”

She shut her phone off and returned to SinB who had laid back down. Placing her hand on SinB’s exposed collarbone, she checked if SinB needed to be wiped. No she wasn’t totally sweaty yet, that’s a good thing.

======================

Keep saying its cute, I live off this stuff. :)