Chapter 2

яυlεѕ ● иιεlωσσи (discontinued)

°He seeks a chaos and he's a chaos°   

Chapter 2;

°He seeks a chaos and he's a chaos°


Sungwoon rolled his eyes at older's word. Jisung kept repeating the same words for nth time.

"I know that hyung," Jisung stared at him with a stern look as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Haven't you heard about an angel at District 5 that died because got killed by a demon?" Sungwoon sighed softly before nodded. He slumped his shoulder.

"You already break that rule, you know that," Sungwoon gritted his teeth, he hated it when he breaks the rules. He never wanted to do that but sometimes he just can't. He averted his attention anywhere excepted Jisung.

"I'm sorry," Sungwoon mumbled under his breath but enough for Jisung to heard it. Jisung smiled softly to Sungwoon before patted the younger's back.

"You should just stay away from the ground unless you have job to do," Jisung added, Sungwoon just nodded lazily. He heard the same words over and over again. He was sick of it but he needed to obey the older. He didn't want to say anything because Jisung will only nag lot more.

"I don't want to hear from anyone that goes to the ground anymore. I'm worried about your safety. I know you're one of the strongest angels in here but that doesn't mean you don't have to worry about your safety," Jisung squeezed his shoulder slightly before walked away from the younger angels. Sungwoon turned to glare at Minhyun who just shrugged his shoulder at Sungwoon.

"I told you not to," Sungwoon rolled his eyes. He got up from his seat, walked away from Minhyun. He huffed angrily, he can't even go to his favourite place now. It's not fair.

-

Sungwoon pouted, he wanted to go to his favourite place, the ground. He ruffled his hair roughly, frustrated by it. He bit his lower lips, he wanted to go there badly but he hates breaking the rules the most.

"Hyung," Sungwoon raised his head before turning to the direction the voice came. He raised an eyebrow at Jinyoung who stood not far from him, staring at him with a confused look.

"You look frustrated," Sungwoon let out a sigh, he slumped on the seat. Jinyoung sat beside him, facing the older.

"What's wrong?" Worried could be heard in his voice as he frowned slightly watching the older.

"It's nothing," Sungwoon mumbled. Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on, just tell me already," Sungwoon looked at Jinyoung. It wasn't a big deal, it seems silly if he told Jinyoung that he wanted to go to the ground, the forest his favourite place.

"I'm just frustrated about something," Jinyoung squinted his eyes at Sungwoon. He expected the older wouldn't tell what exactly his frustration was but he decided not to push the older.

"Just follow your heart," Jinyoung got up from his seat, walked away leaving the older with his frustration alone. Jinyoung's words echoed in his mind.

"This will be the last time and I will stop," Sungwoon said under his breath with a bright smile.

-

Sungwon frowned when he saw a figure was laying on his favourite place. He landed quietly on the ground, not far from the figure. He didn't want to make any noise. He walked slowly to the figure, minimized noises as possible. The figure put his arm on his forehead, Sungwoon squinted his eyes at the figure's face.

His arm lifted from his eyes, eyes immediately go to Sungwoon, a smile formed on his lips. Sungwoon tilted his head and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Hyung!" Sungwoon never realized that Daniel was younger than him.

"Daniel? What are you doing here?" Daniel sat up, looking at him with a smile playing on his lips.

"I was waiting for you," Sungwoon wasn't sure whether it was a lie or a truth but he just shrugged it off. He had to admit that it does something to his heart a little.

"Why would you be waiting for me?" Sungwoon sat beside Daniel. Daniel looked at him before smiling ear to ear while shrugging his shoulder.

"I don't know, I just feel like wanted to see you again," His breath hitched at Daniel's word which he doesn't know why he reacted like that. Sungwoon fell in silent as his eyes bored into Daniel's luring eyes. He shifted his eyes before he lost in Daniel's eyes that seems to lure him in every time they make an eye contact.

"Funny," Sungwoon scoffed at Daniel. Daniel raised an eyebrow at Sungwoon.

"It's not to me," A hue of blush rise on his cheek and his ears were dying in red. Daniel's lips pulled into a smirk when he realized it. Sungwoon felt warmer than he should be.

"You know, I shouldn't be here neither you," Sungwoon grumbled, laying on the ground with arms sprawled. Daniel used his arms to support his weight as he leaned on his arms.

"Why?" Sungwoon's eyes shot up to Daniel, he was genuinely surprised that Daniel didn't know about it because Daniel is an angel, what he thought.

"Haven't you heard of it? About an angel from District 5 get killed by a demon?" His frowned got deeper when Daniel let out an "ah," almost without emotion. He didn't hear any sense of scared, worried nor sad. As if Daniel's tone was playful.

Sungwoon didn't catch how Daniel's smirk got wider when he mentioned it. Daniel almost let out a chuckle but he managed to suppress it from escaping. Daniel laid beside Sungwoon using his arm as a pillow before he lifted Sungwoon's head and pushed his head so he was using his arm as a pillow. Sungwoon blinked blankly, Daniel's action was natural with no sense of awkwardness at all. Sungwoon turned his head at Daniel who was closing his eyes, the light fell on his face softly. Comfortable silence wrapped around both of them. Winds were hitting Daniel's hair making his hair looked softer that Sungwoon had to fight the urge to make a mess of Daniel's hair.

But despite that, he did notice something. How the forest was awfully quiet, usually it would celebrate with birds chirping, trees rustling when winds pass by and tons of noises. He felt secured yet in danger. His mind was screaming at him to go back to the sky for awhile but he never listened. His heart told him to stay. He was in between of his mind and his heart.

"You look worried," Sungwoon looked to his side, Daniel who was looking at him. Sungwoon bit his lower lips before he got up.

"I think...I shouldn't be here," Sungwoon got up on his feet, Daniel sat up and held his wrist in a blink.

"Don't go," His voice made a shiver went down to Sungwoon's spine. Daniel looked up at him, he saw something flashed inside Daniel's eyes but he couldn't decipher what was it.

"It's dangerous," Sungwoon mumbled under his breath. Daniel shot a glare at Sungwoon make he swallowed.

"Nothing is dangerous when I'm here," Daniel's grip around his wrist tightened, Sungwoon chewed in his bottom lips. Sungwoon stared at Daniel, his heart beating rapidly in panic. Daniel let go his wrist.

"Fine, go then," Daniel said before laid down on the ground, closing his eyes. Sungwoon looked at Daniel before flew to the sky. Daniel opened his eyes when Sungwoon was off from the ground.

Daniel's eyes darkened as he stared at Sungwoon, lips forming a wicked smile. He just let out a chuckle before closing his eyes, let the darkness took him.