Chapter 3

яυlεѕ ● иιεlωσσи (discontinued)

°Don't believe it   

Chapter3;

°Don't believe it. It's sweet but it's dangerous°

 


 

Sungwoon sat on the chair beside Jisung.

"Hyung, you basically know everyone in Heaven, right?" Jisung raised an eyebrow at Sungwoon before nodded.

"Then, do you know Kang Daniel?" Jisung turned stiff as he frowned.

"How did you know him?" Sungwoon scratched the back of his neck.

"I've met with him before," His ears turned red as a cherry. He's nervously fidgeting with his fingers.

"You go to the ground again, don't you?" Jisung glared at Sungwoon as he sunk on his chair, lowering his head.

"You should stay away from him," Coldness was dripping from his voice that made Sungwoon flinch.

"He's a demon, you should never meet him," Sungwoon knew he has to obey but something, just something inside him. Whispering at him to disobey.

"But he's kind," Sungwoon mumbled make Jisung glared at him. Jisung's glare could burn a hole on Sungwoon.

"He's a demon. You should never trust a demon especially not when he's one of the leader pack in Hell," Sungwoon's eyes glued to his hands that were playing with each other on his lap. Suddenly he was interested in his hands when he never did before.

"He didn't do anything to me," Jisung rolled his eyes.

"He didn't do anything to you yet," Jisung corrected Sungwoon and emphasizing the word "yet,".

"He wouldn't do anything to me," Jisung's hands formed into fists.

"How do you know that? He's a demon, stay away from him! He's the one who demanded a demon to kill the angel from District 5!" Jisung's voice was raised made Sungwoon flinched. Jisung let out a sigh when he saw Sungwoon flinched because of him. He massaged his temple, counting numbers in his head hoping it would calm him down.

"I'm sorry, just stay away from him," Jisung said before squeezed his shoulder and patting it.

-

Sungwoon tried his best to fight the urge to go to the ground and it's been a week since he didn't go to the ground. He was proud of it but something just kept whispering and tempting him to go to the ground.

He was able to block it out for few days but then, he just can't deal with it.

Now, he was stood behind a tree, watching Daniel quietly who laid on the ground peacefully. Eyes closed, sunlight fell on his face perfectly made his features shone in the light and hair that ruffled due to the wind. That hair that made Sungwoon had to fight the urge to ruffle it. Sungwoon can felt the danger radiating off from Daniel, stronger than before or maybe because he always ignored it.

"Hyung. If you gonna stare at me like that, I would rather have you laying beside me," His voice broke his train of thought. Sungwoon huffed softly as Daniel opened his eyes and his attention went to Sungwoon before emitted a chuckle.

Sungwoon pouted when Daniel squinted his eyes at him before bursting into laughter. Sungwoon just stood beside the tree as Daniel's laughter died down. He raised an eyebrow at the older who just stood still beside the tree at his left.

"Hyung," Daniel patted beside him while looking at the older yet smaller man. Sungwoon frowned at Daniel's action. He didn't miss the playful glint in Daniel's eyes.

Daniel's face hardened when Sungwoon didn't move an inch, playing with the hem of his shirt. Daniel let his eyes raked over the angel's body before letting out a sigh.

"You know that I'm a demon, don't you?" Sungwoon's eyes met with Daniel's before he hesitantly nodded. Uncomfortable silence trapped both of them. Daniel stood up from his spot, walking slowly to Sungwoon who's eyes boring into Daniel's eyes as if he could gets lost in the demon's eyes.

Daniel's brown orbs turned black as Sungwoon's turned light blue. It was a natural reaction for Sungwoon when he feels he's in danger.

"Are you mad?" His voice was soft, so soft that it could tempt Sungwoon into a dangerous pit. Sungwoon averted his eyes from Daniel. He tried to find something to distract his attention from the demon in front of him.

"No, but why?" Sungwoon whispered, eyes glued to his feet since he didn't know where to look at.

"It's my work," Sungwoon rolled his eyes. Hands still gripping at the hem of his shirt. He huffed angrily, face hardened at it.

"You killed an angel, my kind," Sungwoon hissed, he tried not to be intimidated by Daniel but it's hard when Daniel is a demon and practically bigger than him in size that Daniel could easily crush him into pieces. Daniel was basically staring down at him.

The younger's hand found its way to Sungwoon's chin making the older looked up and straight into his eyes.

"I'm sorry," Sungwoon's brain screamed at him, to not believing that words. The word that seemed sweet but intoxicated. His heart said otherwise. His heart accepted those word, allowing him to believe it and the demon.

A sigh escaped from the older's lips made Daniel raised an eyebrow. Sungwoon lowered his eyes from Daniel's eyes. Daniel's thumb caressed his chin gently as if he's a glass that easily to shatter.

"Change a sigh to a smile. You look amazing with them," Daniel chuckled, Sungwoon's ears turned red as a hue of blush reached his cheeks. Sungwoon pushed Daniel's hand softly so he didn't make any contact with the demon.

"Why are you here anyway?" Sungwoon walked past Daniel before laid on Daniel's previous spot, eyes roaming on the sky. Daniel looked at the smaller man before letting out a chuckle.

"I've been waiting for you but then you wouldn't come. This place becomes my favourite place," Daniel laid beside Sungwoon casually.

"Why are you waiting for me?" Sungwoon looked at Daniel with pure confusion. Daniel shrugged his shoulder.

"I don't know, I just keep wanting to see you every day," His heart managed to skip a beat at those words when he knew he shouldn't believe it. Not when the rules are should be followed. He didn't want to break rules just for a demon.

"I just found you to be interesting and I like you," His mind screamed at him to stay away from Daniel, he know he's in danger if he stay any longer and for once he listened to his mind. He got up without a word and flew away, left Daniel alone and just like that.

He was afraid if he was there for too long, he might break a rule. A rule that should never be broken, falling in love. Upper angels always always warned him about it. That rule has its own punishment. A cruel punishment, he didn't know what type of punishment but that's what he heard and he never wanted to know about it. He was scared of breaking rules, he didn't want to break any rules if it's possible.