Dinner Date

Confession

YO- I mean, hello! Sorry for not updating this trashy story. :D You guys still love me, right? :(

 

~

 

This is Pasta's second attempt to confess to Limario. Jennie and Jisoo--okay let's include Blink too, helped her prepare a special dinner date at their dorm. They cooked beaf steak together with french fries, that Lisa love so much, Chaeyoung even got jealous once because of it. Well, that's a completely different story. For now, let's focus first on what the girls prepared, shall we?

 

 

"Steak?" Jennie started to do a roll call with the things they need, even if it's obvious enough for them not to do so.

 

"Check" Chaeyoung answering while looking very serious at the table they prepared.

 

"Fries?" 

 

"Check!"

 

"Is it French?" Jisoo interrupted the two with her silly question.

 

"Uh" Chaeyoung's focus got snatched and is now lost at the question that she have no words to say.

 

"Nevermind. Chaeyoung is in charge with that later when things get intense. Or should I say intimate? If you know what I mean?" Jisoo teased the dumbfounded girl with her eyebrows going up and down while Jennie's jaw hang low.

 

"UNNIE!" Chaeyoung shouted, her entire face is as red as a tomatoe. 

 

"What?" Jisoo asked innocently while eating a piece of Lisa's fries.

 

Jennie covered her little sister's ears, if ever Blink heard what Jisoo said she's gonna ask questions that Jennie definitely want to avoid, "I wonder what you teach my sister when I'm away."

 

"Oh, don't worry, babe! I already taught her what she needs to know. Trust me!" Jisoo winked at Jennie which made the girl's face drop. Her expression tells you she's ready to smack Jisoo's back head.

 

"I swear to God, Jisoo, you're gonna pay if Mom finds out that Blink is not-so-innocent anymore! She's gonna hate you then!" Jennie gave Jisoo the scariest gaze but instead of feeling scared, Jisoo, got --

 

"I-I gotta go to the bathroom!" Jisoo hurriedly left the kitchen. 

 

"Where do you think you're going, Miss Kim Jisoo? We are not done talking!" Jennie followed her girlfriend up to the bathroom leaving Blink and Chaeyoung alone. The older girl of the two is worried that her two unnies are gonna do things inappropriate for Blink to even hear.

 

"Come on, baby! Go to nini's room, close the door and just plug in your earphones,okay?" Chaeyoung tapped the smaller girl's . She run her hands through her hair then continued working on her surprise dinner date with Lisa.

 

After she's done with everything, she texted manager unnie to bring Lisa back to their dorm. Pasta actually asked her manager unnie earlier that day to entertain Lisa after the girl is done with her own schedule. It only took about 30 minutes for her and the other three girls to prepare.  She made her way out off the kitchen and sat down on the couch in the living room, patiently waiting for the love of her life to arrive.

 

~

 

"Unnie, seriously, we drove around the whole city and you still don't know where you're gonna buy your dinner. Why don't you just join us upstairs? I'm pretty sure you're really hungry from all that driving. Come on!" Lisa is currently peaking her head inside their van, she's convincing her manager unnie to eat dinner with the rest of the Blackpink members. Little did she know, her manager unnie is involved with the secret plan of her precious Pasta.

 

"No need, kiddo! I think I'm gonna head to YG. I bet the cafeteria is still open." Her manager unnie did a little jump out of excitement that she's gonna eat good food tonight. Lisa pouted at that, "I wanna go too! I'm gonna bail on them tonight and I'm not even sorry!" 

 

Lisa's evil laugh got interrupted by her manager, " Nope, you're not coming with me. It's already late and besides, I'm gonna head home. It was a tiring day for both of us. Goodnight, kiddo!" The windows of the van rolled up and her manager drove as fast as she can, not even waiting for Lisa's complains.

 

"Aaaaaah, unnie! No fair!" As much as Lisa wants to run after the van, her manager unnie is right, she's deadass tired. She dragged her tired feet up to their dorm where a certain girl is waiting patiently for her to arrive.

 

 

~

 

 

It's only 8 in the evening, Blink and the two unnies are already past asleep, probably tired from helping Chaeng set up the whole kitchen. I don't know about the couple, they're probably tired from a whole different reason. *wink wink* But don't worry, they ate dinner before going to bed. Chaeyoung on the other hand is wide awake, not a bit tired, she's only feeling a mixture of nervous and excitement. The door of their dorm slides open, revealing Limario, her one and only love.

 

"Oh, you're home!" Chaeyoung stood up from her seat and did a little shuffle out of panic. She didn't know exactly where to go, so she just stood there in front of Lisa looking like a fool. 

 

"Yes, Chaeng, I'm home. Did you miss me?" The girl who is busily taking off her shoes, teased the already nervous girl. Lisa took note of how tense her Chaeyoung is, so she looked at the girl in front of her, scanning whether Pasta is still functioning normally, " Are you okay?"

 

"Uh huh! Come on, let's eat!" Chaeyoung left her confused. (I think every blink knows that already) But she shrugged and followed the girl anyway.

 

 

 

Smells nice! Limario thought

 

"Do I smell fries?" Her eyeballs are all ready to pop out with how wide her eyes are, right now. She sat immediately in one of the chairs near her and forgetting to wait for Chaeyoung to finish pouring the homemade milkshake into their glasses. 

 

Having the same amount of silliness as Jisoo, Limario joked, "Is it French?" To which Chaeyoung choked on her own saliva. 

 

"Omg! You're coughing really bad! Here, drink this." Limario handed the milkshake to Chaeng and made the almost dying girl to drink it fast which 'cause brain freeze.

 

Chaeyoung cursed iternally, Are you kidding me? My second time to confess and this is how it'll all end? 

 

After drinking her already half-empty milkshake, Chaeng thanked Lisa with a shy smile on her face, "Thank you. I thought I was gonna die." They both laughed and finally sat down to eat dinner. What a chaos, "I swear, if a life and death situation is gonna happen again later, I won't let us continue with this." 

 

They are enjoying their night together talking about stuff, the things they did the whole day, and just about everything they could think of. Chaeyoung is now discussing the difference between green manggoes and yellow manggoes while Lisa tries to focus and listen to the unexpected lesson while stuffing her whole mouth with fries. She's so used to having Jisoo as her competitor that it became her habit to eat fast, even without her unnie. 

 

"-and that is why both green and yellow manggoes are delicious." Chaeyoung ended her speech with a spoonful of beaf steak and rice topped with a piece of fries. When she looked up to see Lisa's reaction, her eyes widen. 

 

 

Limario is so pale. She's CHOKING! (what's with me and choking?)

 

She immediately run to Lisa's side and held the girl in her arms trying the best she could to the thubside of her fist to Lisa's abdomen. She keeps on doing the same thing until she heard Lisa threw up the pieces of french fries. You could actually see all the food flying inside their kitchen. 

 

"Okay, that's enough choking for today." She made Lisa drink water then carried the girl almost too quickly. She didn't mind the staring she's getting from the girl she's carrying. 

 

Off to her room, she placed Lisa's body onto the bed and Chaeyoung sliping in under the blanket. They kept silent for a good 5 minutes, Lisa being the one to break it. 

 

"Why did you carry me here? And we're not even done eating." Both their eyes are everywhere, avoiding each other's. Lisa once again take the initiative to ease the awkwardness, "I also have a question regarding green manggoes. Where do they come from?" 

 

The girl who has been quiet the whole time finally responded with a cute giggle, "I have no idea, but I'll search it for you, if you're that really curious."

 

 

They continued to talk the night out not remembering what happened earlier.

 

 

I guess, that night wasn't Chaeyoung's luck. Oh well, she can always confess to Limario. 

 

 

-----

 

I'm so sleepy, but I have school works to do. :((((

I want a break!

 

 

ILOVEYOUALL<3