Pink Letter

Confession

 

 

"Baby. Carry this and wait for her to come home. Give this to her and went straight to Nini's room, okay?" Chaeyoung instructed baby Blink to stood still by the door of their dorm to wait for Lisa to come home. Today will be the day she's going to confess to the girl. 

 

This so nerve wrecking! She thought to herself.

 

She left Blink alone and went to her own room for the surprise. Making sure everything's ready, she sat down on the edge of her bed and waited patiently for Lisa to arrive.

 

 


~

 

 

 

What's taking her so long?  Blink is slowly losing her patience as she waits by the door. 

 

 

It didn't take long for Lisa to arrive. She took off her shoes and neatly put it on the shoe shelves. She didn't notice a little girl standing in front of her until the said girl faked a cough. 

 

 

"Oh! Baby, you're hereee!" Lisa made her way to hug Blink, "I missed you so muuuuch!" 

 

"Unnie, here!" Once Blink broke free from the hug, she gave Lisa the box and ran away, leaving the older girl confused.

 

What was that all about? Lisa was so confused but she opened the box anyway. 

 

A pink letter welcomed her. She read it: 


               
I love you. <3

 

 

And inside the box together with the pink letter, there's a wrist watch. Lisa's name engraved on the hidden part of it.

 

 


~

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at Chaeyoung's room. 

 

It has been 1 and a half hour since she left baby Blink outside. Chaeyoung wonder what's going on outside that it took hours for her to wait for Lisa to come to her room. She then decided it is time to went outside and see for herself.

 

She saw Lisa sitting on the couch while watching some variety show on television. The said girl felt eyes on her and she whipped her head to see a dumbfounded Chaeyoung standing behind the couch.

 

"Hi, Chaeng! Look at what Blink got me!" Lisa was so excited to let Chaeyoung see her new wrist watch that she accidentally hit the girl right on the face., "Oowoo oh! Sorry, Chaeng!" 

 

"It's okay! But, wait who? Who gave this to you?" Chaeyoung blinked away the pain 'caused by her precious Lisa. 

 

"Blink! She gave it to me! There's even a note that says, 'I love you' with a small heart drawn beside it!" Lisa flashed a smile and took back her on hands, still happy with the gift. 

 

"Btw, I know you helped her with the note. I can see that it is your penmanship! You guys are so sweet!" Lisa returned to watching whatever it is on t.v. While Chaeyoung on the other hand, facepalmed herself with the epic fail plan to confess her love for Lisa. 

 

 

 


She hurriedly went to Jennie's room to talk with Blink. She wondered how the hell did her plan failed because clearly she and Blink practiced for like hours that day. 


Chaeyoung didn't even bothered knocking, "Baby, what happened?" 

 

"Oh, hello, sweetie." Jennie , making her roll her eyes. 

 

She then turned to Blink who is busy with the slime, "I thought we agreed that you will let Lisa unnie go to my room?" 

"Unnie you didn't tell me that. You just said to give the box to her then go to my Nini's room. I have recorded everything we talked about, do you want me to play it for you?" Blink tried to reach for the phone but Chaeng stopped her and sighed. 

She turned her gaze to Jennie who was silently watching them, "Unnie, my confession failed. Lisa thought Blink gave her the watch for a gift. Eottekke!"

Jennie run to Chaeng who by the way is already crying. She hugged the giant girl and said, "It's okay, Chaeng. We'll help you confess to her. Don't give up just yet."

"You'll help me?" Chaeng break the hug to look at Jennie with hopeful eyes. 

"Me, Blink and Jisoo unnie will help you." Jennie carresses the crying girl's hair and wipe some of her tears away. 

"I didn't agree to anything Jendeukkie said." Jisoo said from underneath Jennie's blanket, making Chaeyoung jump from her spot.

"Oh my gahd! You startled me!" With her left hand on her chest Chaeyoung dramatically gasped, "How long have you been in here, unnie?" 

"Since yesterday." Jisoo shrugs not minding the knowing look coming from Chaeyoung. 

"What did you guys do?" Chaeyoung squinted her eyes looking back and forth between Jisoo and Jennie. Jennie has been silent for quite a while now, embarrassed at what her oh-so-innocent-maknae might think.

"Chaeng unnie, they slept together on Nini's bed." Blink said making Jennie bulge her eyes out. Chaeng and Jisoo laughing their asses at how blunt Blink could get. 

"BABY!" Jennie covered Blink's mouth but Blink scoffs off her hands ready to reveal more.

"I left them alone here since I'm being squeezed to death." Blink giggled at Jennie's expression. Her Nini unnie can't even lift her face. 

"I swear, this kid is too honest for my liking." Jennie murmured. 

 

-----

YES, I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! HUHUHU 

My college friends are such great actors, they did a little surprise for me, since tomorrow is my birthdayyyy. Yay, another year of aging...

Iloveyouall