Torn

Confession

I have a free time so a one-shot story won't hurt, right? Enjoy!

 

 

~

 

 

I don't know what to do anymore! This must be the most frustrating thing ever! I'm so torn if I should tell her how I really feel or keep it all to myself because it has been a year, for pete's sake! 

She's making me confused! I know I'm straight but gaaaaaahd the way she makes me feel things. Those butterflies--nope, it's actually an entire zoo that is inside my stomach every time she does things to me. An example? Here's an example:

 

 

 

"Chaeng!" She just has to put that stupid smile on her face and it makes my mind go crazy! 


"Lisa stop scaring me! You know I'm sensitive." I acted but she's too dumb to even know that. And now she's all concerned. I'm not even complaining, I like the attention.


"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Does she really have to look at me that close? She's so tempting! I could kiss her right now. God, why did you make me a girl if I'm going to be tortured by Lisa like this? I don't wanna sin. 


"I-I'm fine, Lisa. Now get off of me!" I pushed her lightly for me to breathe. 

 

 

 

 

 

I have no idea when did I start to feel this way towards Pranpriya Manoban a.k.a Limario, Pokpak, Lalice, Lisa Oppa and much more!

I guess it keeps growing whenever she gives me all her attention as if she wants me to also pay attention to her:

 

 

 

"Hey, Chaeng!" She plopped her body on top of me. Is she re-enacting the scene in Frozen? 


"What do you want, Pokpak?" I caressed her hair. I swear, she's getting prettier every day. 


"The weather is nice today. Wanna go out and take pictures?" She then stood up straight now holding both my hands. I groan internally, I just wanna stay in bed and cuddle her. But at least we're holding hands.


"Why don't you ask Jennieunnie or Jisoo unnie? Why me?" Maybe she already asked the two but they're too lazy to even go out and now she's asking me. Yeah, maybe that's the reason why she asked me in the first place. 


"I don't want them! I want you!" She blurted out. And wow, am I so wrong. She wants me. "Come on, Chaeng! Palli!" 

 

I'm not gonna think twice about this! Some quality time with Lisa! 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, and how she protects me, I feel very safe:

 

 

 

*BANG*

 

"AAAAAAAAAAH" 


"What the-? What happen? Are you okay, Chaeng?" She rushed into my bedroom. She's panting, did she run all the way here from her room? 


"There's a flying cockroach somewhere there!" I pointed near the door. I'm too far away from her. Huhuhu I want a hug!  


"Okay, just stay right there. Whatever happens, cover yourself with a blanket. Do you copy?" She directly looked at me. I just nod my head then covered my entire body with the blanket. It's too quiet. 

 

 

*PANG PANG* 

 

 


I'm so worried for Lisa. Did the cockroach hit her hard? Is she okay? I'm going to kill that cockroach for hurting my Lisa! 


"Chaeng..." I felt a soft pat on my back. I slowly lowered the blanket to see who it is. Pabo, of course, it's Lisa! Cockroaches can't speak!


"Omg! Lisaaaa!" I hugged her as soon as she smiled softly at me.


"I already took care of the flying cockroach. You're safe now." She hugged me back tightly. So warm.

 

 

 

 

 

It's okay for friends to be sweet, right? It's normal, especially with girls. But with Lisa...Why do I feel like it's more than just a friend?

 

 

 

Why does she always cling to me? I mean, she does that to everyone. She does that to Jennie and Jisoo unnie whenever we're doing live, she once said, "It's for the fans."

 

But when it comes to me, it's like every day we're doing vlive. There's no one, no blinks or even our unnies, that watches us. And yet she clings to me as if there's no tomorrow.

 

"Why do you always hug me?" I asked her as she snuggled her head on my neck. Am I that fluffy? I know she likes it that my cheeks are chubby but I'm not fat at all. 

 

"Just- You're comfy to cuddle with," She said through my neck. It gives me chills down my spine. 

 

"But we're not even in bed right now!" That's right! We are currently standing in the hallway. Weird, right?

 

"Eeeeeeh, let's stay like this forever." Gaaaaahd, she should be thankful I love her to bits or I already pushed her to the wall.

 

 

 


I need to get this out of me or else it's going to kill me. It's just a confession, nothing bad's gonna happen, right?

 

 

 

 

-----

 

I'm back! lol How is everyone doing? :D

 

I'm gonna do some school works now. Byieeeeeee