2Kyungs mothers AU (+SiWoo)

Scars

Sunday morning, 6am, everyone is supposed to be asleep by this time but there was just in a house that there wasn’t anybody asleep.

“Siyeon-ah, can you just tell us where you were yesterday ? Minkyung and I were worried sick for you. You could just send us a simple text saying you were at a party but no nothing. Only that late night call just to pick you up totally drunk.”

“I’m sorry eomma…” Was all the teenager said to her mothers.

“Go to your room, we don’t want to your face ‘till evening am I clear” Kyungwon said “And the party at Yewon’s next week is cancelled.” She continued.

 

Siyeon, a 16 years old girl, isn’t a typical teenager, she’s more on the rebellious side and always testing her mothers limits like what she did last night. But it wasn’t entirely her fault for this one, her best friend a.k.a her friend with benefits a.k.a “when will they declare their feelings to each other” (signed, Sungyeon), Eunwoo, hid her phone all night and she had to sleep with her to have it back but the later was too drunk to remember where she put it (typical you’ll say). Either way she would have told her parents where she was from the beginning.   

 

While on the other side, there was Minkyung and Kyungwon, both doing the breakfast, were into a little argument about their daughter’s education. Kyungwon was more of the over protective side whereas her wife was opting for more freedom.

“That’s what you get from letting to much freedom for this little spawn of Satan.” The ‘spawn of Satan’ was of course affectionate, Siyeon loved be called like this. “I’m sure if you were less cool with her, she’ll listen to us perfectly.”

“Are we still arguing about this again ? Please Kyungwon, she’s a teenager, she doesn’t really want to listen to us and that’s a standard for teenagers. Don’t tell me you weren’t like that at her age ?” Minkyung replied teasingly.

Kyungwon scoffed and said her voice a little too loud “I was a perfect girl. Never got into trouble. What do you think about that ?”

“It was until you met me. I remember you were tryin to impress me with a bad girl image. Don’t fool me, darling.”

“I hate when you’re right.” Kyungwon paused, realizing something. “Wait does that mean she has a boyfriend ? A girlfriend ? She’s too young for this. Siyeon ! Come here right now !”

 

They heard a ‘comiin’ from the young girl. And then saw their daughter with a guilty look (Minkyung thought it was more of a drunken look but she let Kyungwon think it was a guilty one).

“Well we had a discussion with Minkyung,” Kyungwon started first. Siyeon nodded, looked at her other mother with a questioning look and Minkyung only replied with a ‘ I’m out of this ’ mouthed towards her daughter. “You know we were teenagers too, that is why you don’t need to be afraid to tell us anything right ?” Kyungwon continued. Siyeon was now afraid about what could Kyungwon tell. “So I am gonna ask one question, do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend ?”

Siyeon was screwed “Well to tell you about this, I don’t really know in fact… there is something going on between me and a girl but I can’t tell if I can call her as my girlfriend.”

“Oh, and who’s that girl, do we know her ? Is she kind ? Is she treating you well, how you two did meet ? How is…”

“Kyungwon-ah I think that’s enough.” Minkyung took her wife by the collar and put her hand in front of to shut her up. “Don’t you think it’s already hard for to tell us this, plus the fact that she’s in this type of situation where she doesn’t even know if she’s dating or not ?”

“Well if I can answer you eomma, no you don’t know her, she’s from another class and I met her through Eunwoo group of friend.” That was a total lie but the girl couldn’t tell it was Eunwoo, Kyungwon doesn’t like her ‘She has a bad influence in you ! Don’t approach this girl anymore’ Siyeon recalled her mother saying this one time where she hanged out a lot with the said girl.

“See, Kyungwon, there’s nothing to worry about. Just hope for our daughter that that girl will be nice enough to date her right.” Minkyung said, with a genuine smile towards her daughter.

“Yes, thank you, mom.” Siyeon is glad she always got Minkyung to save her from Kyungwon. “If I may excuse you, I’m gonna get some sleep.” She waved at Minkyung and Kyungwon and the later was still chuted to answer a thing.

 

 

 

Some weeks later, when Siyeon came back from school, she was with Eunwoo who was so ually frustrated that she couldn’t wait for Siyeon to open the door to attack her lips and the later responded with some intensity. When the door opened the two girls were met with the two mothers making out in the kitchen. Everyone was screwed, from Siyeon who lied about who she was almost dating to the two mothers that got surprised that their daughter would come home this early. And there was Eunwoo, Who knew she wasn’t a very well welcomed guest inside this house when there was her bestfriend a.k.a buddy’s mothers, especially Kyungwon.

 

“Well, Siyeon, we’re all screwed.” Minkyung said first “What about we won’t talk about what you just saw and we are happy for you and Eunwoo.” She said the last thing for Kyungwon.

 

 

 

A/N : and an updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it was requested in the comments, I hope it was you expected I tried my best to make this OS great.

I can’t be that active and I got ideas for other things also for a big story I started since last September but because of school I can’t write a lot, but just to tell I wrote some chapters but I’m waiting for at least five or six chapters to upload the story otherwise I will never update regularly like I do in this collection. (I put one little spoiler in this OS, I think I’ll try to put as much I can it’s funny doing that lol). Anyways, I hope this OS was great.