The Christmas Gift (SiWoo vs KyulWoo + surprise)

Scars

Ten days before Christmas, everyone should have a gift for the one they love but Siyeon and Kyulkyung didn’t. They tried to have one but they couldn’t find one because of their schedules (perks of being the two busiest members). So here they are now, inside the mall, visiting store after store for a gift for Eunwoo. Yeah, they both love Eunwoo. It’s a sort of concurrence they have since their debut.

When they first confessed to each other that they love the same person was during the party after their successful debut stage. They both drank a lot (same for the other tho) and they both told they love Eunwoo.

So from this time they crave for Eunwoo’s attention and Eunwoo being Eunwoo, clueless and oblivious, plays with them.

---

Four hours later, they have their gifts and a confession they were preparing. “No matter who will win, the other can’t interfere between the relationship, okay ?” Kyulkyung says, Siyeon nods, agreeing with the other.

---

It’s Christmas today, Kyulkyung and Siyeon were ready. Their Christmas tree is full of presents (well, there is like ninety presents). The two girls put their presents and the confession letter with.

Night time come and after the fabulous dinner they had, they head towards the pile of presents opening them one after one. Kyulkyung and Siyeon watch Eunwoo opening them all, she first takes the one from Siyeon, an enormous TeddyBear with the letter inside its hands. She takes it and read it, Siyeon blushes.

Then she takes the one from Kyulkyung, a hoodie too big for her and the letter is showing inside the big pocket. Eunwoo do the same, takes the letter and read it, Kyulkyung stares at her intensely.

It is now or never, Eunwoo re-reads the letters but then laughs and shouts “I can’t read !” and goes for Kyungwon and kisses her on the lips.

The girls watch them in disbelief, never in their lives they could have thought Eunwoo and Kyungwon were dating.

“Christmas …” they both say.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : hellllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

I am sincerly sorry for all the wait plus to only give y'all this but I still hope you liked this. 

I wanted to post this story even tho Christmas is really over now but I didn't write it for nothing so why not posting it. From the start it was just a fanfic challenge Pristin amino did but I was too late to finish my fic but it's not that importat anymore. 

Love y'all ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~