Coming out

Scars

Prompt : Nayoung was lazying in her bed when the doorbells rang.

--------------------

Nayoung was pracefully watching a film when the doorbell rang. 'What the- why do someone will knock on my door at 10Pm ? Surely some Jehovah's witnesses. No need to open then.' She tought. But the bell kept ringing and the tall woman started to get annoyed.

"Yeah Yeah Comin'." She stood up from her bed and went to open. At the second she opened the door, a young and crying chinese girl hugged her like there was no tomorrow.

"T-they know.." was all Jieqiong said, continuing crying in the older arms.

"Sssssshhh, everything will be alright, I'm here." Nayoung was Jieqiong's back mumbling some reassuring words. But it didn't work, the younger was crying even more. So the tall girl decided to guid the smaller one in her bedroom where she can sit down and let out all her troubles. The only place when Jieqiong can confess all her troubles always been Nayoung's bedroom, it's the place where all her secrets are guarded.

They both sat on the bed and Jieqiong was still huging Nayoung but the older didn't mind it. The older suddenly spoke up

"How did they know, you told them ?"  Nayoung perfectly knew what Jieqiong was talking about 'they know'. She herself passed through this too. That's why she is now living alone.

In fact, Nayoung and Jieqiong met in a gay bar, Nayoung was with her friends when she saw the younger one at the counter letting herself get drunk. She noticed, Jieqiong was not a regular neither in good state so she decided to stop the younger from drinking and get the girl to her home where she could rest.

Since that day, Nayoung is Jieqiong's confident. The younger would pass hours in Nayoung's appartememt, passing nights there. It even cost Nayoung's past relationship but she didn't care, she need to be here fore someone like Jieqiong.

"They guessed... well they saw where my money went, into that gay bar where we go so they told me they knew. If only you know, Nayoung. I never wanted to be attracted like this to girls." Jieqiong said her head on Nayoung's shoulder. Nayoung was the really first person she ever confessed, even Eunwoo doesn't know everything.

"It was difficult for all of us hence I had to find a home for they don't want to see me ever again. If you want you can stay here all you want." Nayoung was the younger's back as she said this.

"Thank you unnie, I'm very grateful for all you doing. I'm very grateful to have you in my life." Jieqiong was looking intensely at Nayoung, her eyes diverted to her lips, she knew it was the right moment, she knew Nayoung won't move back because she knew the older loved her, but she was scared, scared Nayoung had moved on.

"Kiss me..." The younger whispered and the older did what she had to do, she kissed her. The kiss was sweet and innocent. Something the two of them expected. The untold feeling is now tell and neither of them needs the urge to tell it officially.