two

Remember Me

Daehyun couldn't let their friendship end like this, he didn't know what had happened but it was not like youngjae to just forget him. "There's got to be a mistake here" Daehyun muttered before quickly stepping out the room to get a doctor not looking back at youngjae, he couldn't bring himself to. Youngjae sat in confusion trying to pick up his weak limp body, to see what was going on, but it was too much for him to handle just yet.

 

"Hey, nurse, I need to ask you something about the patient in room 13" Daehyun shouted with hesitation to a nurse down the corridor. "Come here then" she replied waiting for Daehyun to catch up. "What's theirs name" she asked, "it's yoo youngjae from room 13, he got in yesterday" Daehyun replied "yes I know him, so are you relative" "yes" Daehyun replied, he knew he wouldn't be allowed to know information If he'd said he was just a friend. "So what's the problem" "he doesn't remember me, he just thought I was a stranger, but that's not like him, he wouldn't forget me, he couldn't forget me" Daehyun replied softly as a tear slowly left his eye, "okay, just calm down, I'll check his records" she replied giving him a sincere look, "what if he doesn't remember me again?, what will I do?"  Daehyun asked with a softer tone then before, "don't jump to conclusions sir, just wait till we find out what's wrong" she said, still looking for his records. "Okay I've found him, he had a mild concussion and a side effect of that is memory loss, so he clearly has a side effect of amnesia, I'll get a doctor to check him over, but it shouldn't be too serious" she replied " okay.. thanks" "you can go sit over in the waiting room if you'd like, just to calm down a bit" "I will.. thanks again" Daehyun replied slower with his head down as he walked over to the waiting room trying to think things over.

 

He had to speak to someone, right now, he couldn't just sit and think alone like this. he went to go outside to find a signal to ring Himchan and as soon as the phone rang Himchan picked up. " hey Daehyun, what's the matter" Himchan said, he knew something was wrong, Daehyun would never usually ring him like this. "It's youngjae..." he replied, leaning back against a wall, "what happened" Himchan replied, with concern, " is he okay" "no" that was all Daehyun could bring himself to say before the tears started and he couldn't carry on "wait there Daehyun, I'm coming" and without a moment's notice after saying that Himchan hung up and Daehyun immediately just burst in hysterics slowly sliding down the wall till he was sat in a ball in the ground crying into his hands.