Chapter 4

South Side Mafia

Jungkook's POV:

"So, you're the kindest member of the group, right?" Ailee questioned as she winced.

I peered up through my check black bangs that hung loosely in my face, before puffing up a gust of air to move them aside a little. I had her ankle in my hand, fragile and almost porcelain looking as I cradled it. I showed no mercy as I grabbed a tan cloth before dipping it in the clear and glass bowl of alcohol next to me. I was sitting on the wooden floor of the house, the dim light blue sunlight cascading into the room- making me ascend my gaze from her leg. It was about six am in the morning.

"Who told you that?" I questioned, before dabbing at her deep wound.

"Tae-AH!" She screamed as I heard the soft sizzling of the alcohol against her skin. It fizzled and cascaded down the rest of her leg, making a soothing 'tap tap' sound. 

"Ah, I wouldn't be surprised. He believes everyone's nice." I shook my head, before grabbing the tan bandage wrap to my left, before unwinding it as she started to complain.

"Namjoon, what's so scary about him?" She clenched her fist before pulling them to her chest in rage- giving a scream in half pain and anger as I applied pressure to her wound.

"Careful, that's our gang leader." I grumbled, before watching it go round and around on her ankle calmly. 

"I think Yoongi would do a better job." She whispered half under her breath, almost inaudible as she folded her arms.

"Namjoon actually saved us, believe it or not. We all was orphans before he came along. Him and Moon Jongup, actually. So for him to take us all in, I'm forever in debt to him. I don't exactly like the fact of hurting innocent people, but even carnivores like us deserves to blend in like sheep like you." I dropped her wrapped ankle from my grasp with a thud.

"Are you having a bad day, Jungkook?" A voice replied solemnly from further away.

"No, but she said Yoongi can lead the gang better than you." I commented, giving a half smirk at Namjoon.

Ailee squealed before jutting straight up- her expression contorting and constricting into one of pure and sheer pain and agony; before resting her hand on the pure white arm couch- leaning away from Namjoon. He gave a glare at her, but didn't question her anymore. His shirt was a white muscle shirt, his deeply scarred arms exposed to us. White bandages was exposed and neatly wrapped up around his arm. 

"He would." Namjoon agreed to my amazement, his silver bangs dangling in his perfect face. His platinum blonde- silver hair was still tainted in blood; even though the right side of his face was a deep blue-purple shading, his lip torn in the middle with dried blood.

"Are you feeling alright?" Ailee demanded before reaching her hand upwards, before touching his forehead. He cringed before slapping her hand away.

These two really are still having a hard time to get along..

"Jeong-guk, we're having the battle today." 

The voice of Park Jimin declared from the other side of the living room, before his footsteps drummed loudly against the floor, the wooden floor groaning and creaking underneath his feet. He poked his head around the corner, his black hair neatly swayed off the to the side and slicked back. A look of puzzlement stopped as he suddenly saw Namjoon and Ailee here as well. I glanced between the two as they made mocking face's at one another, before beckoning him foreword with a flick of my wrist.

"Battle? Oh god, I'm so tired!" Taehyung cried following closely behind; a brown and worn out teddy bear to his chest.

"Wait, you guys are going on another killing spree?" Ailee said, slamming both her hands down on the sides of the pure white coach; that was now smeared with blood and reminiscence of bandages and medicine.

"It isn't a fight. It's a dance battle- and rap battle." Hoseok  declared before raising his fist in the air, his dark brown eyes flashing in silent triumph.

"How is a bunch of gang members a dance or rap group?" She questioned; her face scrunched up in utter confusion.

"What? You think we just get off with just killing and that's it?" Namjoon questioned, resting his chin on his fist as he looked at her from the side of his eye.

Everyone stopped and stared at her.

"Wha-No! Of course not! I always figured you guys.. Always had other hobbies.." She mumbled, before fidgeting with her fingers and hands, as if it was the most amusing thing in the entire world combined.

"You don't have to worry about that, it's not like you can join anyway." Yoongi commented, popping up from behind the couch; his pure blonde hair sticking up in multiple and random directions; his expression looking blank and annoyed.

"I can't?" She suddenly squeaked; her voice hoarse with disappointment.

"You could, but.. It's an all boy's kind of thing." I said; before ruffling my fingers through my hair silently. I gave a weak smile at her as her arms stubbornly crossed over her chest; even though everyone eyed her injured leg.

"She could help cover us- if she's a new member of the crew, then people will be less suspicious; if we somehow change her figure and all of that, people will stop listening for her too." Namjoon said before slowly sitting up straight, looking around at us.

Usually- this is our only way to blend in as underground performers; it helps ease the pressure between West Side as well; since they are going to be there too.

"Aw c'mon Namjoon! Let her join!" Seokjin commented before joined; everyone officially here now.

"Wait, she needs some type of disguise." I said, before holding my hands out directly in front of me, my black silky bangs cascading in my face. I chewed on my bottom lip in deep thought, allowing my teeth to gnaw at it.

Everyone stared at  me; the sunlight casting light gray shadows across our features as if it was shading and highlighting us at different angles. My gang all crowded around, arms crossed with expressions ranging from serious to down right curious- especially Taehyung who clutched his teddy bear even tighter to his chest. I stared at her feminine features for a second, before eyeing her up and down slowly. Her clothes was torn and ripped; smudged with dried blood as well as other substances.

"Here." I said before lifting my arms up,sliding off my basic white long sleeve t-shirt.

I held it out to her, everyone's face just a background blur as my eyes locked onto her. I jiggled it at her, jerking my arm at her in the motion to grab it. She blinked; before lifting her small and petite hands before brushing her long and matted hair out of her face. She stood,even though she leaned against the right side of the arm of the couch. She cleared before looking back at the boys who observed while leaning on each other, necks craned and eyes wide open. She fumbled with the fabric between her fingers.

"What is it?" Namjoon finally blurted out, banging his hand against the side of it, rolling his eyes exaggeratedly.

"Go away! You're all boys! There's no way I'm just going to strip down."

"None of us want to see that anyway." Yoongi objected, before he scoffed silently, looking off to the side.

"Jimin! You better lower your hand before I cut it off!" Seokjin suddenly shouted, before he slammed his arm violently against his hand, making him wince and lower it, pouting as he rubbed his now red-tainted skin.

I sighed before shuffling my way in front of her, holding my arms straight out to shield their view. Taehyung jumped up and down, his foot steps making the floor board creek and groan. Hoseok even looked a little curious as his expression twitched from bored to fascinated. I heard her rumble and shuffle beside me, even when she staggered and gave slight yelps. Her right hand rested on my shoulder a second later, before I looked over my shoulder at her. I felt my breath get caught in my chest as my gaze soften, feeling my cheeks burn with utter embarrassment.

So cute! It's so baggy on her!

"Alright, now you're pants." Namjoon said, sounding unamused as he snapped his fingers in a swift gesture, before beckoning his hand to hurry along.

"What!" We both screamed; feeling my already cheeks turn a deeper red.

"Yeah, I agree. She look's like she's wearing pajamas. I don't see much of a change." Yoongi mumbled, even though there was a crooked half smile across his usual blank and coldhearted expression.

"Please tell me you're wearing underwear." Hoseok gulped, even though his eyes widened as if he thought the worst. 

"Oh! After this- maybe we should apply make up and all that other stuff to make her appear more manly!" Taehyung gasped, before his hand shot straight up, almost hitting Seokjin straight in the face.

"Manly? We don't need to look manly." Jimin said, even though he crossed his muscular arms that seemed to match his girlish features.

"No! I draw the line at a complete make over!" She screamed; using her arms to form a chest over her now bare appearing chest. The sleeves of my t-shirt swamped and covered her figure and the beginnings of her hands.

"You'll do what we say. Got a problem with it? Maybe we should put the blame on you for the mass killings." Namjoon snarled, his voice like venom as he pointed at her.

She sighed before turning her head away, before he tiny hand faced me,palm upwards. "Pants." 

"What?!" I screamed, before staggering away from her. 

Before I could react, I was grabbed by the arms by Jimin, who was accompanied by Yoongi. I flailed in kicked, my arms and shoulders aching as they was pinned tightly behind my back as if I was being arrested. Yoongi stood in front of me, even though he avoided the kicking of my legs, taking rapid step backs at time, even though he made a rush for it. My feet couldn't get traction against the polished floor, because of my socks. I felt my eyes widen as he grabbed the lining of my black skinny jeans, before undoing the button with a 'pop.'

"I swear Jeongguk if you aren't wearing underwear." Yoongi said, and I could see the fire burning in his light brown eyes as his gaze caught mine.

I felt like I was going to get gang ; as he loomed closer, before his fingers grasped the inside of my jeans. I felt the loosening as they was being slid downwards, before the cold air suddenly met my thighs. I felt my breath hitch and the sickening ache in my stomach as everyone laughed at me; hunched over while making jokes. It all seemed distance as I swore I was going to faint. Luckily, I was wearing black and white plaid boxers that went down to my upper thighs.

"Wow, these might actually fit me! You're really feminine Jeongguk!" Ailee laughed, her hand resting against her lips as a giggle escaped her, making a staggering and ungraceful lunge as Yoongi carelessly tossed them over his shoulder.

"Shut up! I'm still a member of this gang too! I'll kill you! All of you!" I yelled; even though the cracking of my gentle voice seemed to give away my embarrassment.  

Jimin let me go, relief flooding the joints of my shoulders. I exhaled; even though I watched her observe the black skinny jeans before she slowly slid her own worn out, torn and damaged jeans. Everyone gasped, splutters and objections coming from all of us; and I saw Hoseok get his eyes covered by Yoongi further away. She blinked; before sliding them off; stumbling and wincing as she had to use her injured leg. 

To my relief and yet disappointment, the shirt covered her lower torso; the lower part of the shirt covering her waist and underwear. She smirked before sliding on the jeans; grunting as her feet got stuck or even stepped on the edges of the holes. She wiggled and jumped even though her face twisted in agony; before she was finally able to slide them on. To my utter humiliation, they fit perfectly. She tilted her head back, closing out her eyes as if proud of herself. 

Taehyung exactly ran up; before sliding of his white sleeves jean jacket before putting it around her shoulders. She blinked at the sudden gesture, before observing herself. She truly did look more and more like a guy! Everyone sat there quietly, before observing her. She shuffled and fiddled with her fingers; before glancing up at times. I winced as Seokjin suddenly stood before walking towards her with a red pocket knife in his hand. Even Namjoon cautiously watched him.

Before he could object, Seokjin swing violently at her long and beautiful locks. I watched a huge chunk fall down behind her; before her eyes watered before the clear water streamed down her cheeks. He objected before doing it even more; I listened to the sound and watched her hair drop even more; sympathy stabbing at my heart and chest. Everyone else seemed slightly sympathetic for the poor girl, considering she's been through a lot. Seokjin's brow furrowed together as he concentrated, the glistening blade dimmed and hidden from the sun's rays as he finished the last touches.

"Was that necessary?" Yoongi mumbled; breaking the silence. 

"Yes, Yoongi. We can't risk being captured and caught; if we want to remain hidden and keep down low- then we have to do it right. She is our hostage, and we can not let her out of our sight. We can't let people get suspicious." He mumbled.

"Hey, it'll grow back." I said after a moment, before making my way to her.

"Y-You think so? How long, do you think?" She whimpered; her face hidden in the cups of her hands. Even still, I could see the faint tears streaking down her pale face. She blinked her eyes up at me, before scooting her way foreword.

I stood there rigidly as she whimpered, before her arms slithered around my waist. I held my arms up awkwardly to my sides; still in my boxers. Everyone looked at me with cocked eyebrows and smug looks. I gulped; before slowly hugging her back; as if my body was made of stone as I made jerky movements before I finally embraced her back. I heard her sniffle; and I did not feel the wetness of her tears against my skin anymore that warmed me. She pulled away before giving a smile; a true smile that I haven't seen on her before.

"Alright. We better get heading out, we don't want gang's knocking down our door." Namjoon said; before grabbing a black .28 milometer pistol from the clear coffee table in front of us; making a loud clank as the heavy weapon was picked up. He put it in the inside of his pants; keeping it hidden.

"Are you ready?" I questioned; my voice soothing as she looked terrified for a moment.

"Yes; so there isn't not fighting right?" She whispered; before looking around.

"No; usually not. It's usually kind of like a truce; to discuss where the police lurk, new street kids; etc. You'll be fine." I said, before gentle punching her shoulder, lazily swinging my arm towards hers.

"Oh! Wait!" Taehyung's hand shot straight up once more; his bouncing demeanor returning as his hair bounce all over the place along with him.

"What?" I questioned; pointing to him like a teacher would, my eyes going up and down along with him.

"She needs a name!" He said; before turning to the others curiously; his eyes sparkling. He was having way to much fun with this.

"You're Jinsu." Namjoon said; before Hoseok and Jimin could open their mouths to suggest the names.

"Why Jinsu?" She questioned; her eyes blinking in confusion; her tone edged with the sass she always had towards him.

"You're strong willed and self-sufficient. It's quite admirable." Namjoon said; before shouldering past her a second later, barely making eye contact with her.

"Was that just a compliment from the Great 'Ol Mighty Leader?" She gasped; the tips of her fingers covering the edges of in utter shock; her eyes dramatically wide in pure sarcasm.

I chuckled; ignoring her comment before the others hustled towards the door; and I could see the glimmering and gleaming of the guns, knives and other fun toys they carried in their pockets or in their jeans. Our footsteps seemed to move as one as we made our way towards the white door; keeping silent even though the breath of all of us huddled close together rested along the nape of my neck. I blinked before looking down; my eyes almost bulging outside of my sockets.

"My clothes! I need clothes!" I blurted out; but I was pushed violently by Hoseok as I staggered out; him giving evil chuckles as I greeted by the concrete of the steps underneath my feet; rough and rugged underneath them.

"You can get changed in the car, next to 'Jinsu'." Jimin said; making invisible quotation with his fingers.

I looked up from the gravel steps; observing every darker gray speck and crack in it in thought; shuffling behind Seokjin and Taehyung. I prayed nobody would see me; before I grunted as my face impacted the back of Seokjin; making him barely budge. I held my nose; the aching almost unbearable as my vision spotted for a second. I craned over his shoulder to see the hauntingly familiar white mustang; glistening in the sun as if it was showing off it was here to us. I felt my breath get caught in my chest as a familiar blonde hair boy stepped out.

"Ah there you are! I missed you guys so much; I couldn't just stay away!" Moon Jongup said; before tossing his hands in the air in sarcastic glee.

Following behind him; was the rest of his group. A lighter gray Lamborghini was parked behind it; not as shiny with faint scratches and cracks in the windshield. I narrowed my eyes; not seeing any weapons carried on him for once. Ailee slowly reached her hand foreword; bowing her head before clutching Namjoon's black leather jacket sleeve between her fingers. He took of his leather snapback; before placing it foreword on her head. West Side didn't seem to notice as they crossed the empty streets' the tree's swaying in the wind as it outlined the sides of the road.

"Who's that?" Junghong asked; tilting his black shades down; his light blue eyes observing Ailee.

"This is our newest gang member; Jinsu!" Taehyung said; before throwing an arm around her shoulder; making her grunt as she was forcefully pulled to him. His childish smile beamed; even though his eyes reflected the more serious and dangerous side of him.

"We can get there on our own; thanks." Namjoon said; before taking a step further down the porch.

He couldn't move anymore; since Moon Jongup was right there. They stood nose to nose; faint scratches and bruises reflected on one another from the damage they both did. The gaze they exchanged was intense; but behind their eyes was years and years of lost friendship. I scanned his gang; avoiding eye contact; still silently self aware.  Moon Jongup tilted his head to the side; even though a half smirk slithered it's way on the crook of his mouth.

"Yes you do. We need to discuss which of your members has access to the FBI and is tracking us all down. If West Side's going down, South Side's going down with us." 

What is he talking about? Is someone on our side really a traitor? I guess that means one of us is going to die.