Chapter 3

South Side Mafia

Yoongi's POV:

"No touchy." I demanded, before slapping a hand away violently. 

Junghong glared violently at me, the top of his right hand a solid red shading. He winced away from me, a look of sheer anger sprung out among his face. We was here at their place, since Moon Jongup decided to take me and the rest of our gang. Here we all was, sitting on the couch. It was a white one, a full couch section that circled around the left side of the room, hooking at the end. A clear glass coffee table was in the middle, faint smudges underneath it. I peered down at it, observing my own reflection. I felt my left eye ache as I observed the bruising that began to form around it. Junghong gave me a pretty bruised up face when I tried jumping out the car, tuck and roll. But, they was expecting that.

I could feel it throb, making it half open and yet half closed. Nam Joon was settled next to Ailee, who wasn't handcuffed to her anymore. They both seemed to look like they was as they sat shoulder to shoulder to one another. Moon Jongup strolled along and across us, his huge machete clutched in his hand in a very tight fist.  I sighed, before allowing myself to exhale softly. I looked at Zelo with a ping of pure sadness, making my chest tighten very sharply, almost making it almost to painful to breathe. Hard to believe me and him used to be best friends. He was standing beside Jongup like a shadow, before our eyes locked for a few seconds. His dark brown chocolate eyes seemed to be swirling with different types of emotions rolling around in his head, but he flexed his job and blinked a few times before breaking his gaze away from me.

"What's the plan, Nam Joon?" I whispered, casually moving my way over to him. 

"Be Patient, we're going to break out of this place." He hissed back, his foot tapping like a drum on the smooth hollow wooden floor.

"I'm with Suga on this one. We can't just sit here and wait for things to happen." Ailee hissed, her leg still limp from her injury.

" Bang Yongguk, fix her leg. I'll question Yoongi and Namjoon." Moon Jongup announced before swishing the machete over his shoulder.

I listened to the 'swoosh' sound it made as it nearly struck me in the face, inches away from my skin. I inhaled sharply, before clenching my teeth tightly together. He narrowed his eyes through his bleach blonde bangs, before giving a smug smile at us. I grunted as I was suddenly forced to stand on my aching feet, soot and debris still covering my black combat boots. Jung Daehyun and Kim Himchan was both behind the sofa, before clutching onto both arms. I yanked my right arm violently, making it go limp mid air even though I felt the painful pop of my shoulder blade. I swear, I'll die before letting either of these fools even lay a hand on me.

"What're you doing with them anyway?" Ailee stood up quickly before yelping and falling back on the coach like a crumbling domino.

"None of your concern. Just follow me, you pretty thing.. Then you're question's will be answered." Bang Yongguk forced her to stand anyway.

I was being bushed violently even though I twisted to look back at the girl, she was struggling to get free. She slapped and punched at thin air, even though she barely actually hit her target. When she did, he didn't even flinch. Jung Daehyun gave me a fierce hit upside the head with his pistol, making my hearing become ringing as I staggered foreword, hitting the wooden wall as if I was hugging it. I tumbled to the floor in a bundle of thuds and my skull slamming against the wooden surface of the fine polished floor. I layed there stunned for a moment, before I pulled back up to my feet dazedly. Something's up these guys's asses, I'm sort of worried to figure out what. I didn't speak and obeyed as we was lead.

Kim Himchan opened a rugged looking wooden door. It was fading at the top but still evenly painted and a dark brown near the bottom- making the upper paint look like water was cascading down. It swung open with a dying screech, before exposing stone steps that was chipped away and low hanging rails leading into the gaping mouth of the darkness. I felt my heartbeat skip a few bits rapidly, making pain shoot and ache up my entire chest. Nam Joon went first, before bucking up as he whipped around and faced Jung Daehyun. The dirty blonde boy stood his ground as they was nose to nose, Nam Joon a little taller in comparison. He grabbed the silver gun from the boy before holding it firmly in his hand.

"Hit me with this, and I'll blow your head out. I think you forget what gang came first." Nam Joon spat at him heavily. 

Jung Daehyun pulled the gun out of his clenched first violently, making it dangle by his side. Nam Joon smirked, before spitting in his face. He flinched, his pretty face twisting in pure disgust. He lifted his hand before slowly exposing of it onto his hand. I looked at my best friend before giving a evil laugh, smirking at the boy. I was rewarded as I was shoved first instead, before ducking down a little as I stepped on the first step of the concrete and chipped step. My shoes scraped against it with every step, making a sickening echo that danced around us in the dark. Once I reached the bottom, there was some candles lit all around the hand made shelves near the ceiling. 

"Look, I don't swing that way." I looked back at Kim Himchan, my statement making him glare violently at me.

"Ah, I thought you two - was a thing?" Nam Joon used both hands to point at him and Daehyun back and forth, giving a sarcastic confused look.

They both growled in response, before shoving me foreword more increasingly violently. I spotted a wooden chair that looked very sturdy, metal shackles hooked across it. I gulped slightly as I was pushed to it, before being pushed down in a sitting form because of pressure placed on both shoulders. I heard the sickening bang of the of a gun against a temple. I looked over as Daehyun had smashed it against his temple, blood trickling out his mouth a little bit, almost a scarlet and beautiful red in the dim lighting. He looked dazed as his head rolled from side to side, before slamming his arms along the rests and slamming the metal shackles violently onto his wrist. I winced as I was met with the same fate.

"Well, Well. Now you two have to answer me some questions." Moon Jongup's voice lingered down to us from up above.

There was the sound of his footsteps against the concrete steps, before I could see the shadow of him ducking down, resting his hand against the wooden pillars up above holding support. I could see the outline of him in the dim lighting, Zelo was following closely following directly behind him, like his shadow. I glared at them both as they stood in front of us silently, both having content smirks on their faces. Yoo Youngjae was forcing Ailee's father and brother down stairs down here as well. They both didn't fight back, both in handcuff's that made their wrists raw and loose circulation and alot more.

"How about we make a deal?" Moon Jongup said, before the two guys was knocked onto their knees.

"What deal are you wanting to even make?" Nam Joon glared at him as his bangs fell into his face- tainted in blood.

"These two.. For the girl?" He gave a sarcastic smile before pulling Key's jet black bangs back.

What does he have planned? I looked at Nam Joon from the corner of my eye before shaking my head a single now. Key grunted as his head was forced backwords, his face exposed and filled with one of sheer pain. Moon Jongup circled us both slowly, his boots making a thudding nose along the black stone floor. Zelo slowly approached me, before his fist sped towards my face, making my head jerk back and hit the wooden chair. My ears rang once more, before the ringing began alot more loudly. I could see darker black splotches cloud my vision, before spitting blood.

"The more you wait, the more your right hand man here gets tortured." Moon Jongup demanded, slowly resting his hands on my chair, his pale fingers caressing the wood.

Before I could even speak, I could feel a piercing and yet aching pain suddenly shoot through my entire body. It shot all the way from my shoulder and spread like burning fire. I inhaled deeply, before peering down and could see my plaid shirt being covered in dark crimson blood. The black tipped blade was still in there, the blood cascading it like it was a waterfall. I inhaled through the intensity of the pain shooting down my entire body, struggling to get loose widely. He clutched it firmly, before jerking it back, causing some droplets of blood to spray out wildly. I bit my bottom lip as a faint and inaudible whimper came out of my lips.

"Get your hands off him, right now.." Nam Joon was trembling, his hand clenched super tightly, in a fist.

"You're running out of time, Rap Monster." Moon Jongup spit his name like pure venom, hatred in his voice.

I breathed in sharply, pain shooting through my entire body. I felt the warm and sticky liquid cling to my clothes, making the colors of my shirt dim out into a scarlet, dark red. I breathed in through my mouth, out through my nose to steady my heart rate and breathing. Before I could even speak, I saw Zelo walk towards Nam Joon, with the same switch blade clutched firmly in his hand, twirling it between his fingers effortlessly. With a nod from Moon Jongup, he lashed it across his face in such a swift motion that I thought I was daydreaming. His head jerked to the right before giving a blood -chilling scream.

The silver blade dripped with fresh blood, trickling off the tip and cascading onto the ground with a few more silent drops. He breathed heavily, as if his pain was starting to take over. His head was resting on the middle of his right forearm, before he gulped and straightened up, blood trickling down his face. The gash went down vertically over his right eye, making it close shut tightly. Is he blind? I hope it isn't.. I flexed and un-flexed my hand rapidly, before jerking my upper torso, making the chair give a loud and high pitched screech that echoed around the room. Moon Jongup made a low 'tsk' sound as he ran his fingers over the bloodied blade tip, before his eyes flickered up to us.

"I'm not playing your little games." Nam Joon spat lowly, silver bangs tipped in blood as it stuck to his injured face.

I gasped silently as I could touch both my hands together behind my back. All the struggling I did made them loose, maybe I can manage to break free.. I erased the smug look off my face as I stared head with a dead faced expression. My heart drummed against my chest so loud, I was half positive they could hear it. I fumbled with the rope that was beginning to cause a burning sensation against my bare skin, leaving read marks around it. Everyone's words became background noise gradually as I fumbled with the rope, using my right fingers to tug at the rope that was on my left. Soon, one of the huge and bulky knot's gave away, loosening the rope. Nam Joon looked over at me, before his gaze widened as I smiled slowly.

I stopped as the rope drooped over my hands as if I pierced it's monstrous heart. I remained perfectly still, forcing my wrists together as if I was still tied up against my will. I made a clicking sound with my tongue as I met Nam Joon's eyes, signaling that I was almost free, making a more clam expression spread over his face. A slow and sinister smile took over his lips that was tainted with blood, almost looking demonic. Junghong looked at us both for a few seconds, a look of confusion passing over him. He edged closer, his knife in his hand, clenching it as he edged it behind his back slyly.

That's right, come to Yoongi..

He was right in front of me, his shadow falling over me as he loomed above me. His shadow seemed to grow as it danced widely against the projected lighting of the candles. He edged around and behind me slowly, before I looked over my left shoulder. I inhaled before leaping up suddenly, the rope dropping off me like dead weight. My legs felt like jello as there was sudden circulation, but I managed to maintain my balance. Junghong tried to strike out at me, his blade barely missing my face. I jerked backwards, staggering over my feet like it was my first time ever walking. I struggled to avoid getting cut by grabbing his right arm, before pushing it behind his back.

I knocked the knife out of his grasp, before clutching it tightly in my hand. I held both of his arms over each other behind his back, he grunted and I shoved him over the chair I was once tied to. Nam Joon finally got loose, before standing up quickly. He staggered around, before running straight at Moon Jongup. They both disappeared into the shadows of the dimly lit corners of the room, I heard the grunting and the sickening sound of fist meeting face with rapid punches. I looked at Kibum who began to gradually to stand, nudging his father rapidly on the upper shoulder as they arose to their feet. I spun around, before extending my leg, drop kicking Kibum onto the ground as his entire body seemed to give out. 

"You two aren't moving." I spat, exaggerating my entire sentence like pure venom.

I stood there rigidly as there was sudden silence that loomed over the entire room, I flexed my jaw and slowly lingered towards the corner of the pitch black room where the two gang leader's disappeared. I nearly jumped out of my skin, before giving a wild swing, the blade making a 'swooshing' sound. I grunted as two hands reached out of the dark before shoving me backwards, I nearly fell over at the sudden gesture. Nam Joon! I was so excited to see my best friend, and I longed to hug him and ask if he was ok, but we haven't done that since we was kid. I forced my arms to lower beside my sides, bowing my head as he wiped blood that was smudged on his lip.

"We need to get back to the others, right now. Take these two with you." He said, walking towards where we walked in at.

"But, what about Ailee? They're going to come after her, Nam Joon." I objected, my eyes narrowing in concern.

He ignored me, before stopping and shouldering past me curtly. I stood at the bottom of the stairs, looking at the dark wooden and light mixed door, all of my instincts ordering me to run up the chair and ignite fire to the entire place. I slid the pocket knife out of the beginning of my long sleeve shirt, making the uncomfortable warm blade rest against my wrist and beginning of my palm, the sticky taint of blood still on the blade. I winced as the pain of the shoulder caused a insane stinging pain for me. I grabbed the father and Kibum, holding them both their arms, they didn't even bother fighting back.

Nam Joon was bent over, his back to me. He was dragging something heavily, disturbing the thick layer of dirt and dust. I observed more and could see the busted face of Moon Jongup, the thick blood almost making him hard to identify. Junghong scrambled to him, kneeling down beside him. He shook him gentle, whispering his name softly. He glared at us through his long and silky bangs, the shadows dancing across his pale face. Nam Joon pushed me before him, grabbing Kibum and forcing his arms behind his back like a cop, dodging the fist he threw at him. His father pointed a knife at me, the black tip glistening in the shadows. 

, my knife. I shifted my arm where I had the pocket knife up my sleeve, it was gone. He aimed it at me, his once slick back and neat hair wild and sticking up wildly. His wrinkled and middle aged face was bruised and scratched heavily, and his dark brown eyes wide in an fed up manner. I quickly ran up to him, before slamming his arms against the dimmed russet red chipped brown wall. I grabbed his wrist before slamming it against it painfully, making him give a outraged yell as it dropped and clanked onto the floor. I bent down and  grabbed it quickly, aiming it at his throat, his pulse throbbing visible.

I shoved him up the stairs, not caring if he stumbled or not. Nam Joon followed quickly behind me, Kibum whining the entire time and sassily flipping his bangs. Junghong gave a outraged yell from behind us, before there was the sudden growl of my name through his lips, even though it sounded distant but gradually got louder. I shouted a quick "We have to go!" Before slamming my shoulder into the wooden door. I winced as more blood poured rapidly down my shoulder, the fire sensation surging through my body. Finally, with a few more attempts causing dust to trickle down on my face, it busted open.

"I will hold off Junghong and Moon Jungup, you get everyone out of here, Yoongi." He shoved Kibum to me.

"Treat me with respect, you gangster's are so rude." He smoothed down his black suit, and his fluffy hair making dust fall out.

"If you both want to live, you both shut up and follow me closely." I demanded and they both went wide eyed.

I reached behind my back, before pulling out a small pistol. Their jaws dropped open with a contortion of disbelief on them. I smirked and held it up straight ahead, even though blood drenched my entire right arm and shoulder, the wound more visible. It felt weak, slowly lowering even though I made it stay straight. I felt my arm shake slightly, almost giving out at times. It's way to quiet in here. Where is everyone? I turned the corner to the living room swiftly, pressing my back against the pure white wall. The coolness of the substance was soothing to my shoulder, even though the pressure made it ache.

"Park Jimin, Jeonguk?" I whispered lowly, looking around through my silver blood tainted bangs.

No answer.

"How skilled are these boys of yours and Rap Monsters anyway? And god, I hope you don't treat your girlfriend like this.. I should also share some fashion advice-" Kibum blabbed on, refusing to touch anything at all, scrunching up his face in disgust.

Where in the hell did everyone go? 

I grunted as I was suddenly grabbed my injured arm- before being pulled around the corner. I stumbled; nearly tripping over my own feet in the process. I looked up through my silver bangs before seeing my friends in front of me- they all sighed relief; blood dripping down their face's. Taehyung had the worse of it; his face all bloodied and bruised mainly across his bottom lip and even his right eye. 

"What are these two doing here?" 

Park Jimin demanded- looking at Kibum and Ailee's father. They both held up their hands up in surrender- eyes wide and breathing rapidly and heavily. I gritted my teeth heavily together; feeling pain ache in my lower jaw. Namjoon was standing firmly beside me; his hands clenched so tightly that his knuckles turned a single white- his finger's flexing and twitching as his face contorted one in pure thought. I felt my heart leap into my stomach as Junghong and Moon Jongup approached us, holding Ailee in his grasp.

"I am done playing these games! I want them now." He spat- his voice making me jump in startlement.

"How about a trade?" I suggested; my voice more steady and collected then I truly felt inside.

Oh crap, what am I even doing..? It was to late to back out now however, a sinister and cold snicker s across his lips and he slowly crossed his arms, before staring at Junghong who singly blinked, before observing the two boys at our feet. I ignored the scream of Ailee who screamed no, diving for her brother and father. Park Jimin grabbed her, sympathy splashing across his face, hugging her from behind as she still tried to wiggle away and flail her arms and punch at him.

"Ailee, it is alright. No more running." Kibum whispered, allowing his head to hang down slowly, his bangs falling in his badly bruised and injured face.

"Deal. But you and Namjoon do it, no tricks." He slowly handed us a huge machete that Junghong always had at his side. 

I tensed up as I gripped the warm handle. I looked down at my reflection and felt my breath catch in my throat as I looked at my bruised and bloodied face, a outline and smear of blood coating it as it damaged my reflection. I lowered it at my side, my many years of killing and slaughtering beginning to numb all emotions and ties to what's going on. I watched Kibum and his father shakily conjoin hands, their bodies trembling visibly as I stood behind them, my shadow falling over them.

Namjoon looked at Ailee who whispered please over and over, Park Jimin keeping a firm grip around her waist so that she could not get free; also pinning her arms behind her back from continuing to hit him over and over. He stood in front of Ailee's father, kneeling down in front of him. The man broke out into a sweat, tears streaming down his face,smudging and leaving streak's down his face as it slowly removed the dirt and blood off his face. Namjoon made a expression filled with mixed emotions, some filled with hatred and anger other's with.. Pity? He met my gaze, his cold hearted expression showing.

"You're crying? Did you when you found out my father died on your force?" He half yelled in his face.

"N-No Please.. I didn't know!" He held up his hands shakily in front of his face, turning it to the side. 

"You didn't know? Pft. That isn't good enough." He growled, lifting up a silver pistol.

He nodded and gave a half smile, slight tears tinting his dark brown eyes. He bit his bottom lip before running his huge hand down his face, his eyes beginning to turn red as his emotions showed before lifting it up once more. This isn't about being captured.. This isn't about being captured.. This isn't about old hatred between gangs.. It's about his father.  I jumped suddenly as there was the loud bang of the gun being fired, along with ringing in my entire ears. I heard the faint shouting and screeching of Ailee as she dropped to her knee's, her words incoherent. 

"Yoongi, kill Kibum." He looked at the body as it slowly dropped in front of him face first.

"Namjoon, is it really - " I began slowly, wiping blood off my face as it stuck to my pale skin hungrily.

"Don't you dare go against my word, Suga." He sneered in pure anger, pointing the pistol at me.

I stood there rigidly, my heart feeling like it was breaking in my chest rapidly. Suga? We never use our fake stage names. That's only for the public. He's never ever called me Suga before. I felt my mouth go draw as I struggled to find words to argue against him, which I never do. I'm not scared of him, I'm hurt. I avoided his intense glare, as a sudden shocked silence filled the air. I stood behind Kibum who was on his knee's. He looked over his shoulder at me, but I shoved his face foreword again, before grabbing the pocket knife I've been carrying around.

I closed my eyes tightly, so tight I could see different colored spots behind my eyelids. I pressed the blade against the front of his neck, before jerking his head back by his black and dried blood covered bangs, making a low grunt rumble in his throat. I sliced it across his mid-neck way firmly. I could feel the warm and lucid sticky blood fly onto my hand. He gurgled and gasped for breath swiftly in front of me, his body going into rapid convulsions. Ailee's sobbing was louder, whispering her brother's name over and over. I slowly opened my eyes and shoved Kibum foreword, making him land with a thud.

"Well done. We're done here, Moon Jongup. A deal's a deal." Namjoon hissed through clenched teeth.

"I agree. You all are free to go." He said with a slight cheeriness in his voice.

I finally stood up from off my knee's, my body shaky from adrenaline and other emotions like I usually feel after a killing. I opened my eyes slowly, before staring at my hands. I don't regret my choice. I regret giving in to these loser's deal. I kept my mouth shut, and looked at the reflection in my blood tainted and sticky hands. There was no emotion staring back at me, not a single trace. I blinked a few times before wiping them on my jeans; the warmth of the blood giving me the chills as if my body was rejecting the texture altogether. 

"Is he bluffing?" Taehyung clung to Jungseok, his arms around his left one firmly, his fingers clutching his fabric.

Is he?

The thought lingered in my head like a mist, before suddenly his gang lifted up multiple fire arms. I felt my eyes widen, before running straight towards Ailee. A second later, there was the rapid sounds of gun fire echoing around the entire room. The sound of glass shattering, fabric ripping to be replaced with the new addition to bullet holes echoed around my ear drums. Everything was muffled as everyone took cover, diving behind other furniture sets and tables. I grabbed Ailee in my arms, her still being hysterical. I ran towards the door that was further away. I kept my head lower, resting it against hers as I began to run.

I squinted my eyes before ducking my head down, shielding her face and eyes from debris. She surprisingly clung onto my blood stained clothes and arms. I remained to carry her bridal style, feeling the stinging of skid marks of bullets hitting the back of my ankles. I finally managed to bust open the door as I rammed my shoulder against it more violently, over and over. The impact barely helping at first, my blood and my victims smearing the white wooden paint permanently like paint. I lifted my leg before clutching her tightly, kicking it open.

I gasped and winced violently as bullet hole appeared in front of my face. I ran outside quickly, nearly tripping down the concrete steps. I felt my adrenaline start to pump more as my lungs heaved violently along with my heart. The sounds of gun shots began to fade away as I sprinted across the perfectly short cut grass that seemed fake as it gave my feet a extra bounce. I ran to one of the white mustangs, before putting her down gentle beside me. I turned my face away before shoving my elbow through the drivers seat window. I wiped away the small sharp shards of glass away as it trickled onto the ground like water. 

"Yoongi, what about the rest of your gang?" She said shakily, running her fingers through her tangled and blood smeared dark brown-black mixed hair. Her face was puffy from crying, as well as being hit a few times.

"They'll find a way back." I said after a long pause, looking back at the house. 

I reached in and heard the satisfying sound of the car door unlocking loudly. I opened the door and unlocked the door as she did the same, clambering in beside me. I looked at the ignition before screaming in frustration, slamming my hands down onto the steering wheel in pure anger. No keys. Ailee sat there before gasping, before ascending her lower abdomen in the air before wincing in pain as her injured leg hit the dashboard. She held up something that dangled in her pointer and thumb. Keys! I gave a hysterical laugh, making her join in as well. She leaned back in the passenger seat in relief.

"Where- how did you get these?" I asked, starting the car as she handed them to me.

"I stole them from Yongguk when he was keeping an ''eye'' on me." She said as she made invisible quotes with her fingers.

I screamed and stuttered a kiss word as the windshield shattered completely, falling towards us, making my shield my eyes for a moment. I backed out of the driveway swiftly, making the car roar and screech as I did so, making me lean foreword a bit. Junghong aimed a pistol at me once more, his left eye closed as he aimed. There was the other loud and ear muffling sound of him landing a hit on the mid hood, making a loud hissing sound. I sped the other way, listening to him make more gun shots after us, looking in the review mirror as he became a speak that ran in the lawn.

"Are you ok?" I questioned, my hands clutching the wheel so tightly my finger's ached. 

"Yeah.. I'm guessing you all have hatred issues?" She questioned, slowly uncovering her face.

"Yeah. We all used to be friends when we was younger, but once we was taken into foster care and in orphanages, they conducted sick experiments on us. All of that messed up our memories, especially mine and Namjoon's. I only remember small fragments, just like everyone else. We all escaped at one point, and formed together. Thing's didn't work out, and everyone began choosing sides: Namjoon's or Moon Jongup's. Then we all tried killing each other ever since." 

"Why're you telling me all of this?" She whispered, her eyes flickering across the damaged dashboard.

"Because, you're not ever getting away." I smirked, before glaring at her.