Third Chapter : Hes on my class?!

Bleeding Hands

Seungri pov~

So this is my second schedule History class damn it if only i can bring a folded bed with me..oh how i miss my bed, i entered the class and here we go again whispers fangirling and screaming i rolled my eyes and sigh i guess im too early, i find a sit beside the window again i chuckled this is fate

 

I make my way to that sit some boys keep slapping on my i got annoyed but luckily i endured my anger or else things will get messy they dont know im a murderer not just a murderer a sadist one...i sigh and put my headphone to my ears and listen to Rude boy by Rihanna well its nightcore i prefer nightcore its a better version anyway so i sigh and wait for the proffesor to come.

 

 

Jiyoung pov~

WHAT!?!? hes on my class?! omg this is fate! wait..i hear someone said the same..i look from my left side and UGHH song ing mino why is he here ugh seeing that pig face makes my day ruined..as he see me glaring at him i see the questionable face as i got earlier and glare at me too pfft WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?! we both ask the same question...

 

 

Mino pov~

wait what is that monkey doing here? hes glaring at me i glare back WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?! we scream the both question damn whats his problem tsk..(Jiyoung: i ask you first pig) No i ask you first monkey (Jiyoung: No i did!) No i did(Jiyoung: Ugh im in that class *points* ) No way hes on my second class too ugh well i dont care on his existance anyway im here for one person and that is my panda...  

 

 

Narrator pov~

They both enter the class glaring with hate to each other they both stop and see the panda both of them freeze in the door still staring to their panda as they realise they both staring at the same person they point to each other and said NO WAY! 

 

they realise they both like the same person and both of them is about to start a war when the proffessor enter the class they groaned and sit behind to their precious panda..

 

 

Jiyoung pov~

That ing mino i swear to god hes also my sitmate are you kidding me? ofc he will sit here we both want to sit here because of my panda hes mine i wont let that jackass steal whats mine hes mine and only mine that ugly pig wont even get a chance to touch my panda.

 

Like hell i let him my precious panda is mine and no one can have him specially that jackass is one of them i wont let him i will win my panda i will win his heart and so that no one can have him and im the only one can touch him, cuddle him, kiss him, andmake love with him only me..

 

Mino pig likes him i wont let him win or even get a tied this time ill win no matter what if i have to kill him i will just to have seungri by myself as i wake up to my planning thoughts i hear seungri name got mention the proffesor wake my precious panda in a harsh way how dare he wake up him like that!

 

As my seungri wake up aww...hes so cute he looks like a lost innocent panda this proffessor is annoying ugh ill make a list which to kill and which to hate later as my seungri wake up the proffessor ask him a question (proffessor: Mr.lee since your having a great time sleeping on my class i want to ask you something what did you know about egyptian pyramids?)

 

will he know the answer? oh no my poor panda..he will get embarrassed infront of the class..omo i..(Seungri:The ancient Egyptians built pyramids as tombs for the pharaohs and their queens. The pharaohs were buried in pyramids of many different shapes and sizes from before the beginning of the old kingdom  to the end of the middle kingdom.There are about eighty pyramids known today from ancient Egypt. The three largest and best-preserved of these were built at giza at the beginning of the Old Kingdom. The most well-known of these pyramids was built for the pharaoh Khufu. It is known as the Great Pyramid.) 

 

Holy ..hes..i am too speechless i cant help but admire him till the class end i dont care about the class anymore all i care is this badass panda infront of me...

 

 

Song mino pov~

kwon ing jiyoung likes my panda too? and also hes my sitmate ugh i swear i will kill this monkey soon enough he likes my panda too i wont let him steal my panda from him i will kill him before he do that seungri is mine and no one can have him..

 

I wont let that jiyoung monkey touch my panda even a single hair or else ill kill him with my own hands no one will able to touch my panda only me hes mine and only mine if i have to kill everyone just to have him i will do it just to have seungri mine only mine..

 

i wont let anyone specially that monkey jiyoung to have seungri ill fight everyone, ill make sure ill win this time not a tied but ill win and he will lose if i have to kill him so i can have seungri by myself i will do that soon enough no one can have him only me hes mine..

 

As i shake my head and stare at my baby seungri sleeping peacefully i donte ven care whats the lesson all i care is my panda right here infront of me suddenly proffessor walk to his sit and wake him up in a harsh way omg how dare he wake him up like that ughh ill make a list which ot kill and which too hate later and the first person i will kill is this proffessor i will kill him for waking my precious panda in a harsh way..

 

My poor seungri wake up and..aww hes soo cute he wake up like a lost innocent panda poor baby..this proffessor seriously gonna face death as this person as my seungri a question (Proffessor:Mr.lee since your having a great time sleeping on my class i want to ask you something what did you know about egyptian pyramids?) 

 

omg will he able to answer it omo..he will get embarrased infront of the class omg my poor baby i..(Seungri:The ancient Egyptians built pyramids as tombs for the pharaohs and their queens. The pharaohs were buried in pyramids of many different shapes and sizes from before the beginning of the old kingdom  to the end of the middle kingdom.There are about eighty pyramids known today from ancient Egypt. The three largest and best-preserved of these were built at giza at the beginning of the Old Kingdom. The most well-known of these pyramids was built for the pharaoh Khufu. It is known as the Great Pyramid. ) holy omg the proffessor face was priceless lol like in first class hes badasss i cant help but admire him more..

 

 

Seungri pov~

this class is always making me sleep i used my bag as my pillow again and sleep as i sleep in 20 min someone wake me up god it hurts who the hell wake me up as i look who it is ofc the proffessor..

 

why cant they just let me sleep ughh i hate all the teachers as this ask me (Proffessor:Mr.lee since your having a great time sleeping on my class i want to ask you something what did you know about egyptian pyramids?) wow is this class made of grade school students why is the question is too easy pfft..

 

The ancient Egyptians built pyramids as tombs for the pharaohs and their queens. The pharaohs were buried in pyramids of many different shapes and sizes from before the beginning of the old kingdom  to the end of the middle kingdom.There are about eighty pyramids known today from ancient Egypt. The three largest and best-preserved of these were built at giza at the beginning of the Old Kingdom. The most well-known of these pyramids was built for the pharaoh Khufu. It is known as the Great Pyramid

 

I answered hes question and wait for him to respond as i look at him wow..another priceless face simmilar in the first class algebra proffessor then he finally regained his thougths and clap and so does the whole calss clap too i just shrug and gave them a whatever face the proffessor pat my head again with that my new favorite precious student smile i sigh and ask if i can go back to sleep he let me and gave me a creepy smile..

 

wow is the proffessors here came from a hunted grave house they are all creepy.. as i look around me the whole class was staring at me like im the most perfect person in the whole world i just stare with my famous cold eyes and just go back to sleep..i cant wait to finish this hellish place and kill my next victim tonight ugh what a rough day...