First Chapter : HATE!

Bleeding Hands

 

Seungri pov~

i hear the sound of the alarm clock telling me to wake up god i hate this clock ill miss my bed and my pillow and my precious panda blanket sigh now its time for me to get ready to go to hell aka high school ughh..

 

I shrug and make my way to the bathroom i look in the room damn i look dull how i stare at myself i can tell that my emotionless face and my aura is cold my eyes are tired everything about me is painful ugh why do i even exist anyway i brush my teeth and take of my clothes and turn on the shower to cold temp i hate warm its weird huh? im just used of cold things funny right?

 

Once i change into my school uniform god i dont know how i look but i bet i look plain (lol more like kawaii asf) i sigh and head off downstairs here i am alone no parents they died infront of my eyes when i was 4 its a nightmare but i dont feel anything anymore im drained i make my way to the kitchen and grab a toast and milk i dont have time to cook i rather spend my time walking and relaxed my mind i eat the toast and grab the carton milk with me and grab my black and white bag and put my headphone to my ears and head outside to go to this stupid school..

 

I put my headphone to my ears and select a song from my phone hmm..i played my favorite song by get scared dont you dare forget the sun that song reminds me that suicide is not the solution and put my feelings aside and feel numb. i left my milk to my mouth and tighten the straw so it wont fall my two hands is in my pocket and walk my way to hell (school)..

 

Its my first day btw im 17 yrs old a senior well im in my last year that means i go to school in early age too and im the type of person who dont talk much they lucky if i talk to them but i actually just ignored those peasants pft like i give a damn about them so anyways i dont have any friends i prefer myself alone who needs friends when they will backstab you in the end anyways? fck that i have trust issues i also have mental disorders but i dont let them see anyways i hate it when people judge you because your diffrent right? peasants these days always judge they think they perfect asf but no they are all the same 

 

When i shake my thoughts and damn it i didnt know im going to be late i hear the bell that its time to go to class as i dont know where my class is i follow my instinc my instinc always help me so i was saying im find class A-3 yes im in higher section people see me as smart and talented and blah blah blah i just trust myself i tell myself that trust myself more than anyone in this world i always get bullied since i was in middle school i dont really feel anything but let them see how sarcasm person i can be and because of that i always bleed my hands due to fight then when i was left behind i see a black rose on the floor i held it i havent realise theres thorn on it my hands bleed even more but it actually feel good wow i thought to myself am i sadist or mishochist or what i chuckled as i was busy with my thoughts i havent realise the class that im finding is infront of me already wow even though im busy with my own world my feet actually help me find it oh how i love my instinc as i see the proffessor is already teaching damn it first day you will get in detention huh seungri good job as i praise myself for being late the proffessor notice me and glare at me i glare back wow i have guts lol am i born to be savage too?

 

Jiyoung pov~

As the class is starting the proffessor introduce himself and how this year will be tough for us ofc another threatened to make us all try our best to have better grades as mino aka song mino enter the class i glare at him i really hate that guy hes one of my hatred person i known him since middle school we always compete in any competition yet we both always get tied ugh ill make sure this year ill win and he will lose this time! 

 

People around us always tell both of us that we almost look the same like twins im like EWW! no hes ugly and annoying i rather twins with a monkey rather than that ugly pig as i cringe the thought me compared to him i feel like dying ew ew ew is people blind these days? like look at me im handsome hot and im mr perfectionist! 

 

Song mino pov~

As i enter the class wow look what we have here Jiyoung my worst enemy hes my classmate ughh i hate this alot like ughh i hate him the most i mean ughhh hes existance make me puke as he glare at me i gave him my most hatred glare to show how i hate him hell is i have too choose one wish ill wish that jiyoung will die tomorrow god i hate him!

 

And people call us twins? PFT EW HELL NO that ugly monkey? me? twins with him? ew when i heard that to people i want to suggest them to take an eye check because damn those people are blind af i mean look at me hot handsome and pshh im perfectionist!

 

Seungri pov~

As the proffesor ask who i am i told him im from this class isnt that obvious? he said How rude young man and why are you late? i just rolled my eyes is this old man taking a short quiz on me or what i shake my head and just say sorry as he spoke again okay get in class and introduce yourself

 

ofc introducing in the first day wow why am i not surprised as i rolled my way inside i dont even bother to bow and just introduced myself Hey im lee seunghyun call me seungri as i stare to all of them with my famous cold eyes the proffessor point theres an extra sit ah..thank god its beside the window and last row how i love sitting in the corner beside the window how lucky i am theres no sitmate either wow alone this is better what a great start in prison (class)

 

as the proffessor spoke again which makes me stop ughh this oldman annoyes me and point on my headphone i rolled my eyes and put my headphone to my bag and my earrings he didnt even bother and let me wow thanks old man pft as he wait for me to sit to my sit theres these two peasant staring at me weirdly and why are they drooling? are they dumb or stupid or sleeping in open eyes and thats why they are drooling? tsk disgusting as i sit to my sit and sighed this is how hell start..

 

Jiyoung pov

As proffessor stop his lecture theres a guy inside i cant see because hes outside duh as the proffessor spoke Who are you and ask him why is he late and the guy speak im from this calss isnt that obvious? hearing his voice weirdly make my stomach weird and my heart beat fast wdf? and wow he got guts is he a bad boy type? 

As he just say sorry and proffesor let him enter GOD DAMN WOAH WOW WOAH HOLY MOLY WOW GOD WOW HOLY WOW HES BEAUTIFUL MY EYES WENT WIDE AS I MESMERIZE TO HIS BEAUTIFUL BODY HIS FACE GLOWS LIKE A DIAMOND HES BEAUTIFUL HES MOUTH IS INVITING GOD HOW MUCH I WANT TO KISS THAT LIPS ITS DELICIOUS HES EYES...ITS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MAGNETIC EYES I HAVE EVER SEEN HIS NOSE IS SOO CUTE HIS EYES IS REALLY ADORABLE LIKE A PANDA GOD HES CHEECKS I WANT TO KISS AND BITE IT GOD HIS SKIN LOOKS SMOOTH...I JUST WANT TO GAVE HIM HICKEY ALL OVER HIS BODY as im still studying this beautiful sight i never thought im drooling but i dont care im busy admiring this angel panda infront idk how i look but i know i look priceless...when he introduce  HES VOICE IS MUSIC TO MY EARS AND HES NICKNAME IS SEUNGRI ITS THE MOST PERFECT NAME I HAVE EVER HEARD! I WANT HIM SO BAD HES MINE!

 

 

Song mino pov~

As i can no longer hear proffessor speaking i stop doodling and stare whats the reason he stop as theres this guy outside wow hes late? as proffessor who is he and why is he late the guy spoke im in fromt his class isnt that obvious? oh..hes voice makes my heart beats like im running from dogs chasing and my stomach feels weird and wow he got guts to speak like that as proffessor said he was rude. 

but he just say sorry and proffessor let him inside as he enter the class HOLY MOLY COW WOW BOW WOW WOW BOW WOW BOW WOW HOLY MOLY HES FREAKING BEAUTIFUL MY EYES WENT WIDE AS I STUDY HES BEAUTY HES EYES SPARKS LIKE A STAR HIS FACE IS HE AN ANGEL? HES NOSE SOO CUTE HES EYES LOOKS LIKE A PANDA HES MOUTH..I WANT THAT FOR DINNER BREAKFAST AND DESERT GOD IT LOOKS DELICIOS HES SKIN SMOOTH I WANT TO GAVE HIM HICKEY ALL OVER HIS BODY DAMN IT AS HE INTRODUCE HIMSELF SEUNGRI O SEUNGRI I WANT YOU SOO BADD! HES MINE! i never thought im drooling like a dog and my face was priceless i dont care and continue staring at this angel!