Second Chapter : Weirdows

Bleeding Hands

 

Seungri pov~

As the first class end ah finally i have to go check my other schedule since i havent really check it yet since i was late thank god i havent get any detention well i actually impressed my proffessor..

(Flashback)

 

Ugh this is soo boring i used my bag as my pillow i can still hear what hes teaching so whatever ill sleep as i was sleeping for like 18 minutes something was poking my head so i open my eyes to see whos disturbing my peacefuly sleep i regained my blurry sight and notice the proffessor is glaring at me while having that creepy smile so i ask whats hes problem and he point the board to answer that formula

 

So i just shrug and stand up i stare at it pfft is that all? as i answer all of them even though i only need to answer what he pointed i just answer all of them so this oldman wont bother me from sleeping when i said im done the proffessor face is too priceless as i wait for him to talk before i sit hes still cant believe..

 

what hes seeing and suddenly clap his hand impressed of what i did whole class was also shocked from what they see because the proffessor havent explain how to do it to them yet i know how to do it and the old man pat my head like im his most precious student this year he have this eyes where he is really proud of me so. 

 

i just shrug and stare at the whole class they were really shocked and impressed girls are still whispering and winking and fangirling to me? i have no idea but i dont care boys in my class is also impressed so back to old man i asked him can i go back to sleep now? he finally stop staring at me like im the most precious student and finally spoke oh yes my child you can go back to sleep oh my you must be tired im sorry for disturbing you.

 

As i go back to my sit oh boy i hear whispers of how great i am how cool i am how smart i am how hot i am wow i thought they will say negative stuff but actually its positive did i change that much? i just shrug it off and go back to sleep..

 

(End of flashback)

 

Seungri pov~

God i hate people i keep hearing stuff about me girls keep crowding me and asking whats my number and blah blah blah even boys wants to be friends with me like all of them wants to be friend with me tsk weirdows they dont know about me at all how monstorous i can be yet its weird that they still you know...want me? 

 

So i ignored them and put my headphone to my ears and play one of my playlist song called adam lambert for your entertainment god that song is my i put hte volume to the highest so i wont hear peoples blabbering as i walk to the principal office and ask my form as they gave all my schedule ofc just what i expected im in all highest class.

 

As i head out to go to my second class peasants is still trying their best just to make me notice them ugh annoying as the bell righ a sign that its time those peasants to go to their own damn class theres this two guys still following me but i cant really tell or see their faces because they keep hidding the other one is in the left while the other one is on the right

i dont even bothered and go straight to my second class god why is people acting weird today?

 

Jiyoung pov~

God hes impressive and a badasss in first class eventhough hes sleeping he answered the answer not just one but damn all of it and some of them dont even explain yet hes indeed perfect and damn how he walk his back..

 

his damn i just want to grab it and squeeze it and when he was sleeping i just watch him sleep proffessor dont even bother to notice me and just teach and when i was mesmorise by his sleeping he looks like an innocent panda sleeping my heart and my stomach always react i think im in love not just in love im obsessed i want to make him mine and only mine..

 

As the bell right that the first class is finally over i pout its over already? iw ant to see him sleep more ughhh now im starting to hate that bel. the panda open his eyes and yawn i saw how cute when he wake up i cant help but smile from this sight..

 

As he walk out i hurriedly go out too and bump to this ugly mino but i dont care i want to follow my angel i followed him ugh this people keep crowding him and girls keep flirting at him i hate this es how dare they flirt at my seungri hes only mine some es staring at his even boys? wdf?!?1 hes mine S i was jealous and pissed at the same time

 

As he enter to the principal office i wait for him then hes out and go to his second class i guess since he was holding a shcedule paperas this s and es keep crowding him the bell rang ahh its time to go to class i pout but at the same time i was relief these es are gone but i still followed him since my class is somewhere near so i followed him he stare at where im hidding but i hide myself before he find out woah.. that was close

 

 

Song mino pov~

God i think im in love nope im obsessed i want him only mine and no one cant have him  hes soo smart and badass and plus hot for how he walk damn that back and his mhm i just want to squeeze that ! he answered all the damn formula even though hes sleeping hes soo badass lmao the proffessor reaction was priceless hahaha i feel him as he ask to go back to sleep which the proffessor gladly accept and make him sleep? 

 

i guess the prffesor likes him since hes stared was obvious that he got a new favorite student smh teachers these days as he go back to his sit i watch him drip off to sleep damn hes sleeping like a pure innocent panda i just want to cuddle him there and kiss his lips..

 

As im watching him sleep its weird proffessor dont even bothered he just continue with his bussiness as im watching my angel sleep the bell ing righ that first class is over ugh i hate bells from now on!

 

As he wake up he yawn gosh how cute when he wake up i smile from the sight of it and he head out and i fastly pack my stuff and follow him i bump to this monkey jiyoung but i dont care im busy so i let this slip and follow my angel as this keep following him this keep asking his number i kind of feel jealous and pissed

 

As he enter the principal office i wait for him to go out and follow him these es and s keep following him ugh i hate this as the bell rang i sigh that finally this es is out of sight of him and this s is the same and go to their own class i still followed him because my class is somewhere near so i still followed him.

 

As he look to the left and from my hidding spot i hide myself fully before he caught me luckily he dont woah..close one