Chapter 3

Promise? Promise.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaehyun reached into his pocket and pulled out his keys that would open the front door of his house. 

As soon as he opened the door, he was greeted by the view of his mother sitting on a chair. Her hand was occupied by a can of beer.

"Jaehyuh-ah. It's past curfew. Are you insane?" She said calmly.

Jaehyun slowly closed the door behind him and stared down at the floor. He then bowed 90 degrees for her as he apologized. "I'm so sorry mother... The line was long and there was a sudden detour." 

"Your curfew is sunset on the weekdays. Wait about that can't you understand? You could've walked earlier. Stop with the excuses." She said, now raising her voice a bit more.

Are you serious? You shouldn't have kicked me then...

Jaehyun stayed silent. 

"You're grounded. No going out, and none of your friends can come over here this weekend." She said before taking another gulp of her beer.

Jaehyun balled his fists as she spoke. He was supposed to go to his friend's house this weekend to finish the project that was due on Tuesday. He couldn't leave them hanging.

"Mother, I have a-"

His mother threw the beer can at Jaehyun's head and yelled. "YAH! Do not talk back to me! !" She yelled as she stood up. 

Jaehyun quickly stopped talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter