Chapter One

Promise? Promise.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jay looked up from her notebook to check the time on the clock in the classroom. 10:14. Four hours and six more minutes till she'd be back to her haven place, her room at home of course. Every antisocial person should know this.

Jay has always been the person to stray away from being noticed. That would probably explain why every time she has to speak up, her voice squeaks. Unintentionally of course.

Jay looked around the class and saw that everyone was pretty much packing up and getting ready for the next class.

But what mostly got her attention was how everyone was taking about their plans for the weekend.

I wonder what it would be like if I actually had plans with friends on a weekend, ha.

She doesn't really have friends to speak with anyways, but that never bothered her. She had her one best friend, Taeil Moon. 

But Taeil is a senior now, and Jay is a junior. Jay is bound to be alone her senior year.

As she kept looking around the class with a bored expression, she couldn't help but look at one boy, and that was Jaehyun Jung. He was basically everyone's dream boy; sweet, smart, sporty, good-looking, warm-hearted...The list can go on for ages.

But there's just one thing that bothered Jay so much..Jaehyun hasn't noticed her. Not even once, and she's known him since middle school.

She tried dying her hair a different color and losing weight since she was a bit "chubby". (But no one has ever told her she was, and people can be are really honest...)

The only guys she was attracting was old creeps, young creeps, and just hormonal teenage boys in general who just wants a one-night stand experience.

But Jaehyun was different.

He was a gentleman, and that made girls go nuts for this prince charming. He's humble and always compliments most of his fangirls, and does it genuinely.

And that what makes Jay believes she can't have him. He is too perfect for a low-life, antisocial like her.

When Jay has these mental conversations like these about Jaehyun, she would just stare at him for a couple seconds.

But this time, she was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't notice that Jaehyun, who was supposed to be reading Chapter 10, was staring right back at her with a confused expression.

As soon as she noticed, Jay suddenly squeaked quietly and looked down at her desk, closing her eyes in embarrassment.

No no no no...He caught me staring me... I was staring for a good minute. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter