#flashback on - will you marry me #

* M a r r i a g e * [Sehun & Jisoo Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eight months ago

A sparkling diamond ring by Neil Lane still perfect on Jisoo's finger even after she had wore it since a year ago. She didn't stop looking at the shiny ring. All just perfect as she expected, even more. Last night Min Yoo told her on her birthday he wanted her to prepare their wedding for eight months ahead. As soon as she heard all of sudden her bucket list of marriage opened alternately. This is beyond their plans that should still be next year. Sometimes Jisoo felt Min Yoo was a full of secret and she even hard to guess his mind.

God must love her because everything she dreamed about the man of her dreamed and what kind of marriage she wanted, it's all granted. Min Yoo closed figure as her ideal man, future husband goals. She didn't ask for more. She had a short journey of love and never experienced in love. He was her first love. They studied at the same university and faculty. They were Sunbae (senior) and Hoobae (junior). A fairy tales couple a nicknames they've got from their colleague. And as everyone had suspected and hoped that they would end up in the aisle. Marrying Min Yoo was her dreamed since she met him.

She remembered when he proposed her a year ago. One day out of blue Min Yoo said he will stay in New York because he had an offer work as en editor. He even didn't ask her to go with him or make some plans about their future. She felt blue and not concentrate daily. For couple days she felt Min Yoo keep a distance with her. Min Yoo told her that he will be leaving on Monday and ask her to accompany her at the airport.

When the day has come during the road to the airport Jisoo didn't said a word. Her eyes swallow and her nose runny with crying. She cried all night. Min Yoo who was sit next to her on the back seat held her hand and embrace her. He felt guilty because he had lied to her.

"Jisoo-ya, please don't cry. Hem... It will hard for me for leaving you if you like this. Please, babe," asked Min Yoo while her hair.

"I'm trying not to cry but why this tears never stop. Hiks.. Hiks...Hikss.." Jisoo trying to wipe her tears. Min Yoo immediately embrace her tightly and leaned her on his chest. "Ssttt.... Don't cry, Baby girl," Min Yoo kiss her top of head.

Finally they arrived at their office because of her mind in somewhere she didn't notice that actually they're heading to their office. She asked why they were at office. He lied to her and said he want drop off documents first. He ask her to open the car trunk to take the documents.

When she opened the trunk a dozens of balloons written 'will you marry me' pop out drape the air. She was more surprise when she seen a bouquet of roses. Min Yoo appears in front of her and took the jewellery box inside his pocket. From outside building office many staff gathers as a witness for the happiest moment of Jisoo and Min Yoo.

He gave her the bouquet, held her hand and said 'You've secretly come to my heart and steal it. You even have made me couldn't stop thinking about you. Thank you for being a wonderful girlfriend. I may not a romantic man because i don't know how to propose you properly but I hope you're willing accept this imperfect boyfriend. Kim Ji Soo a daughter of Mr. Kim Jin Woo, would you marry me and be a mother for our children?" He opened Neil Lane's box and it can tell from the material and shining how expensive that diamond ring was. She said "Yes, I want marry you" and finally the diamond ring moved into her left finger.

'Eonnie, did you expect your ring will change into different model? Stop looking at that. It won't shin anymore," teased Jihyo when she enters Jisoo's room and breaking her memorable day.

"Mind your own business, Jihyo. Why do you come here? Did you stalk me?"

"Ahh... I forget. So have you asked Min Yoo oppa about job vacancy on your company? Yuri needed so much to support her financial. She is jobless right now," Jihyo come near to Jisoo who lay down on her bed.

"I've said before our company didn't hire a new employed yet. So its not use asked him because he will give the same answer as mine. Why not in your company?"Jisoo turns to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter