i will mary her

* M a r r i a g e * [Sehun & Jisoo Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘I will marry her.” His sounds so sure and firm.

The voice is come out from the front door. Everyone turns their head to see who is speaking. Dozen of eyes stared at him in disbelief. No one dares to speak even just to move to express the surprising. Just one line had made anyone who is in the living room frozen and blank.

And the other hand the soon to be a bride who sits with her mother and her younger sister just silence. How life is so dramatic and funny. She even never imagine that her line of life from happiness will flip so easy become a miserable.

Her mother who sitting on her right holding her daughter's hands and holding them tightly. Very visible an anxiety in her face as she looked at her daughter. How on earth her lovely daughter would experiencing such trials.

“Eonnie..,” said the younger sister who touch her shoulder as if she showed her concern.

She give a littler smile to her mom and sister and said ,”I’m fine.” Only God’s know how her feelings right now. If it is not because of this idiot parent who was sit in front of her she will kick and smack him. Stupid, Sehun!

“For God’s sake!! This is not funny, Sehun. This is the future we’re talking about. If you came here just want to screw up all. Back off,” said the gray-haired man who was about sixty years old get up from his seat. Although his face was already wrinkled but his handsome line was still visible. He can’t believe Sehun will show up and will ruin everything. He even didn’t dare look the soon to be a bride’s mom expression.

“My son. Don’t promise that you can’t keep. This is not the final decision. We will figure out what is best,” asked the lady who was sit besides her sixty years old husband and whilst hold his hand to comfort him. She knows very well how her husband tried control his temper facing his stubborn son who just like his dad. Specially they were came as guests, she has to calm things down.

“I’m so sorry on behalf of my husband and my son. Sometimes they can’t control their self,” said Sehun’s mom apologetic them.

Sehun didn’t care what his paren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter