the answer?

* M a r r i a g e * [Sehun & Jisoo Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Sehun and Jisoo walk to upstairs the atmosphere back tense. Oh Ji Young finally sat back next to his wife. The last voice they heard from downstairs was the slammed door. I think my son will face a trouble, he said to himself and smile. He forces smile to his wife. In his heart he was proud of his son. He had ability to solve a problem maybe a bit like an arrogant but he always speak on his mind. He sures Sehun know something if not he would not dare to take an action.

“Mrs. Kim, I hope you do not misunderstand with the intent of my son. He is a good son. Sometimes he likes to speak frankly but i’m sure he has a good meaning. We came here with goodwill and we’ve treat Jisoo as our own daughter.” Lee Mi Sook trying to explain carefully so that she will not offended.

Kim Mi Kyung believes what Lee Mi Sook said. She knew how much Jisoo loved by this family. None of the negative thoughts she gave to Oh familes after what happened. Especially with young man who have just arrived and make “a commotion”, even they were only meet once on Jisoo’s engagement.

“I believe both of you have a good purpose for my daughter. There is no doubt whatsoever.. Now all we can do for Jisoo is give it support and comfort. As a mom, there is non my hopes other than her happiness. Whatever she decides I hope we all can accept.” Kim Mi Kyung said it with tears in her eyes. Jihyo handed her a tissue and hug her mother. She can felt either how their mom tried be brave so Jisoo wouldn’t see her weakness.

“Yes, we want the best for her and her happiness as well. I think we should going home now, dear. And let those young people speak heart to heart. Thank you for your time, Mrs. Kim. We hopes to get a good news,” replied Oh Ji Young. Lee Mi Sook hugs Kim Mi Kyung and Jihyo. With her husband hand in hand leaving the house.

*****

“Is it mine?” He approach her and holding her shoulders.

“What? What do you say?” Jisoo can’t believe what she heard. She shake her head and stared at him in disbelief.

“You hear me clearly, Jisoo. Is the child is mine?”asked Sehun with hopes.

“What answer do you prefer, Sehun?”asked Jisoo with a piercing look. Why she feels hate this man. She is not blind to know his concern but she disbelieve that he would ask her that.

He looked into her eyes and slowly let go of his grip. She is right what answer do I prefer, mine or Min Yoo? Sehun silent. Why his mind suddenly distracted and the oxygen on his brain vanish.

She heard the sound of car engine and look at from her window Sehun’s parent leaving her house. Okay, now i have to deal with this moron, Jisoo sigh. She felt pity to her self.

Non of all the answer will satisfy you, right? Did you think you could come here and claims that this is yours? You and your parent only think what is best for this child. None of you don’t know how I felt right now and ask me what I want.” Unexpected tears drip from her cheeks represented how she felt. Pain, anger and devastate from someone that she trusted so much and someone who promises her will be the happiest woman.

“There will be no different if it’s yours or Min Yoo oppa. The child is mine. He or she will be with me from 9 months and will always be with me. I hate you both!!”

“Look Jisoo I didn’t mean to…” Sehun hold her hand and tried to speak again but she cut him.

“I think it’s enough, Sehun. I’m not feeling well. Can you please go?” Jisoo tried release the grip but Sehun more stronger. She felt dizzy right now. Suddenly Sehun vision began to fade but she attempted to keep standing. But she can’t last anymore because suddenly everything is bleak.

“No. You must listen to me. I L...” befose Sehun finished

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter