Retreat day 1

THE REASON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s POV
I don’t know how long I was asleep, but I woke up to the car horn. “ Mina wake up, we’re here.” Chaeng said, a woman in late 20s come to us, I guess the housekeeper also arrived. We got out of the car, the woman hugged Chaeng “ Aigoo Chaengie.. why you don’t come here anymore! We really miss you! who is this Chaengie?” the women starts to notice me and before a could do anything the housekeeper hugs me. “ You are so pretty! Welcome! My name is Tiffany, and you are?” she ask showing her big smile. “ Her name is Mina, and noona please stop suffocating her with your hug” Chaeng said as he taps Tiffany’s shoulder. The woman finally release me from her hug, I gave Chaeng a who-is-this look and gladly Chaeng caught it. “ Mina, this is Tiffany noona, she takes care of the house while I was gone. You can call her unnie by the way, she is always friendly sooo you should get use to that.” Chaeng explain, I just nodded to and gave a small bow to Tiffany unnie. Chaeng carries all our bags as we enter the house, it’s a summerhouse. It’s very spacious the walls are all painted white the furniture are black and dark grey, it feels so cosy and calm here. The living room has big long windows where you can see the trees and garden full of flowers, there is a swimming pool outside, the kitchen is just to die for! It’s well equipped like in the cooking shows. I was really amazed by this house it’s really really pretty, Chaeng drops the bags upstairs while I was admiring the house, he came to me “ Hey Mina, your room is the second door on the left, your bags are there, every room has personal bathroom. My room is opposite from yours, if you need something just give a knock. You can freely explore the house if you want, just don’t go into the forest.” Chaeng said before he went up to his room.
 I went upstairs to my room, as I entered the room the walls, the sheets, the furniture all white. There is queen size bed full of pillows, the curtains is light cream, the bathroom was surprisingly big enough to fit a bathtub. ‘is this the master bedroom or all the rooms are like this?’ I asked myself as I was really surprised by my room. I knocked on Chaeng’s door repeatedly until he comes out, his hair was wet I assume that he just finished showering ‘he looks so hot with wet hair’. “ Is there a problem Mina ?” he asked me but I took a peek of his room and it’s the same size except that his room is white walls with dark blue furniture. “Uhm.. I’m just wondering.. is my room the main bedroom? It’s really big for one person actually.” I said shyly I’ve never thought to stay in such a huge house. Chaeng just looks at me and give let out a chuckle “ It’s a guestroom, mom design this house like this so that everyone would be comfortable with their own rooms. But if you are uncomfortable I could ask Tifffany noona to sleep in your room.” He suggested, I just shook my head  I don’t want to burden anyone while staying here. “ alright then, I’m going to rest a bit” he said as he closed his door. I went back to my room and changes my attire, I went to the garden at the back looking at all the beautiful flowers. ‘ this is a beautiful place, I couldn’t even afford living in this kind of place’ I thought to myself, then I felt someone tapping my shoulder. “ Mina-ya, are you okay? You seem distracted.” It was Tiffany unnie, “yes unnie I’m fine. I’m just grateful to be living in such a beautiful place.” I said smiling to her. “ you must be a real close friend to Chaeng since he would only bring Jeong before.” Tiffany unnie said.
‘ what? I’m the first girl he brought here? Why?’ I was thinking. “ we aren’t that close, and I work for him.” I said, Tiffany unnie just smirks at me it makes me more curious. “ It’s okay you will know him better, he’s a nice kid despite the cold attitude.” She said still didn’t stop smirking. “ Anyways, how are you related to Chaeyoung?” I had to ask her since I’m really curious. She just gave me a very bright smile. “ Chaengie is actually like my little brother, our family are friends so I would play with Chaengie or babysit him when his family is busy. He asked my help with the house and gladly I took the offer because I live next door and I’m also a poetry writer which means I have a lot of free time.” she said smiling widely but then she put a serious face. “ About Chaeng,  He is an introvert person so he is picky with his friends, besides me he is only close to Jeong and Taeyeon but he is a good kid, quite sensitive, kind and very smart. Ohh! This is really important, he would be really violent when he is upset so let’s not make him upset okay?. I really hope that you could understand him.” I just nodded.
 We went inside as it was getting dark we were greeted by a beautiful woman who looks the same age as Tiffany unnie. “ Oh great you guys are here! Dinner is ready, I’m Kim Taeyeon but please call me unnie. What’s your name?.”  the woman said while gesturing for a handshake. “ Hi, Myoui Mina. Chaeyoung’s assistant/ sort of a friend.” I gave her a handshake and she smirked, the same reaction as Tiffany unnie. ‘ why are they looking at me like that?’ I’m kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter