-- Opportunity --

Love You, Love You Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello... it's been a while, Sorry... so busy these day... ^^

Special Credit to my Co Author : JetiHyun --> You know i can't do it without you buddy :))

So Enjoy~~

*bow*bow*bow*

- Chapter 8 -

 

Jessica was falling to the ground when she bumped into another woman whom her papers were scattered around. Jessica groaned and wiped her tears harshly, she gasped when she saw the papers on the floor. Without wasting time, she took the papers and started to arrange it. She kept on saying her sorry to the stranger.

"It's okay, i wasn't look on my way too" The woman said chuckling. Jessica stopped when she saw what kind of paper it was, it was a design's paper.

"Hey miss... Are you alright?" The woman asked concernly, Jessica looked up and shocked when she knew who that woman was.

"M-ms H-han Ye seul?" Jessica said stuttering.

"Oh my god, you know me?" The woman eyed her.

"Y- I-i'm your biggest fans!" Jessica managed to say, Ye Seul smiled.

"Wow... Thank you i guess" Ye Seul laughed, she looked at her watch and gasped.

"I'm sorry but i have to go, what's your name again?" Ye Seul asked.

"J-jessica... Jessica Jung"

"Hope to see you again, bye!!" Ye Seul walked to the company building near there and Jessica still staring at her in awe. Moment later she walked back to her house, for a minute she has forgotten her pain just seeing those design's paper. But when she got back to her dorm, it reminding her about Tiffany again. Maybe there was a bit of naivety on Jessica's part, that she could spend so much time with Tiffany and not be affected. Jessica fell very hard for her. Yet she was pretty certain that it was one-sided, because most of the time it was her who asked Tiffany to hang out now. She have never been in a relationship before (neither has Tiffany), so she wasn't sure what to do with her crush.

 

There were one time when Tiffany asked Jessica to watch a play with her. Jessica was elated. That was the first time, Jessica agreed to watch a movie with Tiffany, and Tiffany also sound excited. They always hang out near Jessica's dorm and all, but this felt like it would be the first official time Tiffany has asked her out for a date. Well that day Jessica waited and waited for Tiffany, and Tiffany never showed up.

Tiffany called her back two hours later, incredibly sorry about it. She was busy working with Taeyeon for their play, she barely had sleeping enough and when she came home, she only meant to rest for a few hours before meeting Jessica, but she fell asleep. Jessica understood and she forgave Tiffany. Jessica waited for Tiffany to ask her out again. Never happened. Until today but then she felt dissapointed again when Tiffany cancelled it for Taeyeon. There were other incidents too, and Jessica was devastated by Tiffany indifference. She didn't dare tell her how she felt, and she was crying almost every night over her.

 

That's when she finally spoke to a good friend of her, who also happened to be Tiffany's friend too. In Sunny opinion, Tiffany didn't have any feelings for Jessica. If she did, Sunny said, Tiffany would have brought it up ages ago to Jessica, and Tiffany would have done something about it.

Just to seal her coffin, Sunny and also the gank told her that she would ask Tiffany about how she felt towards Jessica (since Jessica was still a wimp and didn't want to spoil their friendship). But Jessica begged her to not ask Tiffany about it, Jessica wanted to figure it by herself.

 

The next day Jessica went to her college and saw her friend, Sooyoung was talking to Yuri.

"Hey, guys! What's up?" Jessica asked.

"Oh, Sica you wouldn't believe what had happened with Yuri yesterday!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"Why? What happened?" Jessica asked halfheartedly.

"Errghh it's a little embarrassing, Sica" Yuri lowering her head. But Jessica got curious, so Yuri gave up and told her the story.

"So... I have a date yesterday, his name is Lee Minho!" Yuri started.

"No way!! You mean Lee Minho from architecture class??" Jessica gasped.

"Just hear me out, will ya? So, as i was saying, I was SO excited. I got super dressed up and went to the cafe to meet him. It turned out to be a different Minho than the one I THOUGHT I would be meeting, I guess I drunkenly gave my number to a random guy at a party who happened to have the same name as Minho oppa in our architecture class" Yuri hang her head low.

"OMG YURI hahahahahah" Jessica laughed.

"I know, It was super embarrassing but I made myself stick it out with a smile until the date ended.” Yuri added.

"He is not that bad, actually" Yuri smiled.

"But still, Yul. You got a wrong man! Hahahah" Sooyoung teased.

"Shut up, Soo! Your date ain't better than me!" Yuri retorted.

"Why?" Jessica asked

"Yeah why? And who told you that?" Sooyoung asked.

"Me!" Hyoyeon said and moved to her side.

"Oh hi babe!" Sooyoung tried to hug her but Hyoyeon pushed her.

"Don't hug me, i'm still pissed about yesterday event" Hyoyeon crossed her arms.

"Uh oh... What have you done, Soo?" Jessica asked teasingly.

"I did nothing okay, right babe?" Sooyoung nudged Hyoyeon.

"Just tell us the story, Hyo!" Jessica demanded, Hyoyeon let out a heavy sigh.

 

"Yesterday we had a date, and this shiksin here wanted to eat pizza! We went to a local pizza place and sat on the same side of a booth because it was really busy and loud. We had a great time, but when we were waiting for our check-" Hyoyeon took a deep breath.

"This giant let out a huge fart that I couldn’t hear or smell, thanks heaven, but I definitely felt the massive vibration. It was ridiculous" Hyoyeon said disgusting

"Pfttt Hahahahahhahaha" Jessica and Yuri were laughing hard.

"Hey! But we both started cracking up then"

"It's just because i don't want to make you feel embarrased, Soo" Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

"My goodness, Soo. I have warned you before don't eat too much food, right?" Jessica managed to say between her laughter.

"You guys seems have fun, what happen?" Jessica froze when she heard the voice.

"Ohh Fany ah, you wouldn't know what had happened to their date yesterday" Yuri pointed to Hyoyoung couple.

"What is it?" Tiffany asked smiling.

"They-"

"Excuse me, i need to go now..." Jessica said and left her friends. Tiffany saw Jessica's face and frowned. She chose to follow Jessica.

 

"Jessi wait!!" Tiffany grabbed Jessica's hand.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong again? Is it because I turn down our meeting yesterday? I've said sorry, right? Forgive me, Jessi... Pweaseee??" Tiffany used her aegyo, Jessica scoffed.

"You did nothing wrong, Tiff. I was so pissed off yesterday since i saw someone who really look like you sitting at our favorite cafe. Tell me what i've seen was wrong, can you enlighten me please?" Jessica said coldly, Tiffany bit her lips, she got caught.

"J-jessi... I..."

"It's okay, your world doesn't always revolve around me. You could just tell me the truth, Fany ah... You dissapointed me. " Jessica sighed and left the speechless Tiffany there.

~~

"So, you ditched her for Taeyeon, I guess" Tiffany nearly jumped when Sunny stood beside her out of sudden.

"Sunny! Yah!! You startled me" Tiffany said.

"Sorry..."

"All we are doing lately just fighthing, Sunny..." Tiffany wondered.

"Well it's not Jessica's fault, it's you" Sunny said and left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter