---First Argument---

Love You, Love You Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello Buddy!!

Special Thanks for my friend, JeTiHyun as my Co Author; You help me a lot!!

Credit for my friend: arshed18 --> For suggest and giving me some inspiration for this story ^^ You are JJang!!

Enjoy~

*Bow*Bow*Bow*

-Chapter 3-

Jessica is awaked because her phone was ringing, she answered phone call and said to someone on the other line that she would be there as soon as possible. Jessica took a quick bath and soon after she finished prepare everything she walked out from her room.

"Sica?" Sunny called her.

"I need to go, Sun"

"But your breakfast?"

"This is emergency, Bunny. It's about Tiffany" Jessica said and bid her goodbye in a hurry, Sunny could only sighed.

Tiffany was waiting outside of the room in the hospital. She was worried and looked so sad at the same time. Jessica approached her as soon as she arrived at the hospital, she touched Tiffany's shoulder and smiled a bit when Tiffany turned her body towards her and then Jessica was side hugged her while rubbing her back. Jessica still hated skinship but Tiffany need it and Jessica gave it because she hated to see Tiffany's sadness more than anything in this world.

Minutes later Jessica gave a cup of caramel coffee to Tiffany, it was their favourite. But at the same time the doctor came out from the emergency room and said to Tiffany with an apologetic looks.

"I'm sorry we have did everything but we can't save her. I'm really sorry" The doctor patted Tiffany's shoulder and left Tiffany whom crying in Jessica's arm. The latter hugged the younger one tightly and tried to console her.

 

That afternoon, Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung Seohyun, Sunny and Yuri were seen being sorrowfull at Tiffany's house. Yuri was Hyoyeon's cousin, actually she didn't know why Hyoyeon dragged her here and especially she didn't know who's funeral they has attended before cause she and Hyo were late. Once in a while Tiffany would be sniffed and Seohyun would rubbing her back to make her calm down. They just finished attending the funeral. Jessica stared at Tiffany then stood up.

"I want to say something, today Alexis is not with us anymore" Jessica said

'Alexis? Oh that was those person name' Yuri thought.

"I still remember the first time i meet her, her black shining eyes, her plain yet adorable face" Jessica said, Sooyoung snickered which earned her a icy glare from Jessica, Sooyoung lower her head while Yuri still in her puzzle mind.

"She didn't stay with us for too long, but she still touch our heart with her presence" Jessica said and sat beside Tiffany whom sobbed silently.

"We would never forget about Alexis, Tiff. So come on let's pray for her that she will find her happiness wherever she is. Please remember us, Alexis. And please try to catch a better cat in your next life" Jessica said smiling, Yuri shocked and turned her attention to Hyoyeon.

"Btw Hyo, who is this Alexis and why she has to catch a cat?" Yuri whispered.

"Alexis is Tiffany's beloved Dog" Hyoyeon whispered back.

"WHAT?!!" All of them turned their attention to Yuri, Yuri said her sorry and bow her head repeatedly. All of them were sad and even held a funeral for a dog?!! Yuri couldn't believe it. So yes everybody, Alexis was Tiffany's beloved dog.

 

"Guys really??!! Alexis is a dog and we are here to attend her funeral. Hyo? Are you all crazy?" Yuri said when they have finished ate dinner at Tiffany's house. Tiffany excused herself and said that she would be in her room, Jessica followed her.

"We are not, Tiffany is. She found her 6 months ago near our college and love her dog just like her own child" Sooyoung chuckled.

"She'll do everything for Alexis" Hyoyeon added.

"But how can you take it seriously guys" Yuri asked

"No! No! Actually we found it foolish too" Sooyoung said. And all of them were laughed.

"For us it was silly but not for Jessica" Sunny said.

"Yeah for Jessica, Tiffany's happiness is important and she will do anything to make her smile again" Hyo said, Yuri nodded understandingly.

 

It's been a week since Alexis was died, yet Tiffany still couldn't forget about her dog and always look gloomy every day. Jessica frowned when she saw her best friend not being herself anymore. So she did everything to make Tiffany laughed. She even sang random song to make her smile but failed.

“Sometimes in life Tiffany It feels like that some person is our own. And if that person gets separated from us, then it feels as if it's a dream. In such a situation, how can one stop the tears from flowing? And how can one think that everything's going to be okay right?” Jessica said when she saw Tiffany sat near their class and frowned. Tiffany stood up and left, Jessica sighed then followed the younger girl.

“Your favourite chocolate, Tiff?” Jessica smiled and gave the chocolate but Tiffany refused it.

“Tiff… you know sometimes it feels as if in life, there's no happiness or excitement left. Sometimes it feels as if every day is hard to pass by and every passing moment is a punishment. In such a situation how can one smile and laugh out loudly being happy and think that everything's going to be okay?” Tiffany rolled her eyes and sat in her usual chair. Jessica didn’t give up and approached her again.

“What I mean is, please think about it, Tiff, how much we love you. We also cry if we see tears in your eyes” Jessica said Tiffany just let out a weak smile.

“Hey, Listen to me Tiff, just laugh a little otherwise just smile a little, hmm?? You are not alone here, we missed Alexis too” Jessica turned Tiffany around to pay more attention to her. But Tiffany looked away makes Jessica sighing again.

Later after their class has finished, Jessica dragged Tiffany to their music studio in their college. There were Hyoyeon, Sooyoung even Yuri whom showed their dorky and silly dance but still Tiffany didn’t smile. Sunny did some not so y dance too but failed even Seohyun was performing her piano skill with a mellow song that only made Tiffany feel m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter