--- Love is ? ---

Love You, Love You Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey... it's been so long right?

My very special thanks to my Co Author: JeTiHyun --> Thank you ^^ You are Jjangg!! :)

Enjoy!

*bow*bow*bow*

Chapter 7 -

 

Jessica and Tiffany were inseparable in high school. Their intense chemistry was comparable to a romantic relationship, but more powerful because of its plutonic nature. They were absolute opposites. Jessica the quiet introvert but sweet and Tiffany the opinionated free spirit. They thought “opposites attract” was definitely true here. For Jessica, Tiffany was a nice girl. Better than those whom she have met in the past. Tiffany smiled on everything, judged people secretly and never hurt anyone, not intentionally. She was straightforward and didn’t shy away if she got some problem with someone she would speak right in front of them.

Jessica remembered the very reason she started to talk to Tiffany. The way Jessica looked awkward when Tiffany starting a conversation with her just out of the blue. Neither of them knew just how much that first conversation would truly impact both of their futures. Unknown by Jessica, admittedly Tiffany had a crush on her for a little while. She was just a mystery to her. Jessica showed alot of emotion yet kept something locked away that Tiffany wanted to explore. Tiffany didn't take any steps to Jessica because breaking up with her hit hard.

A month after their first encounter, Tiffany asked Jessica out on a walk. They met at the bus terminal downtown and walk to the train bridge. It was Tiffany first time walking into it.  Tiffany look amazed, she jumped the railings and walked on the tracks. Jessica was startled when Tiffany held her hand, she remembered exactly how Tiffany's hand fit into hers. It was a feeling that she never felt before in her life. A feeling of peace yet an overwhelming urge to protect her. But Jessica was still awkward to any skinship so she pulled her hand away from Tiffany. At first, Tiffany was frown but as time passed by, Tiffany understood.

When Jessica finally let Tiffany held her hand, Tiffany showed her megawatt eye smiles, Jessica was amazed. After they made it to the other side Tiffany didn't let go. They held hands for the rest of the night till they got back to the bus terminal at midnight. They were late because they lost track of time and where they were. Both of them got scolded by their parents. Jessica laughed when she remembered that time.

After that day they grew closer and closer to the point if they weren't in class they would text and at least once a week they did something. The first time Jessica went to Tiffany's house. She was a nervous wreck. But Tiffany calmed her down and said it was alright. Later they chose their classes to be together. Although Jessica loved design, she chose music because of Tiffany. She told Tiffany that she felt insincerity about being there, but Tiffany said that it would be fine.

"You'll do great, Jessi..." Tiffany said.

Over those time, they became really, really close. At one point, Jessica realised that she was pretty much in love with Tiffany. It had come to the point that she couldn't force herself to ignore that she was attracted to her anymore. Despite how much she liked Tiffany, she didn't want to ruin their friendship by confessing to her. Jessica decided that she needed to get it off her chest by telling Sunny, Hyo and Sooyoung and resolved herself to tell her too, but not so soon.

At first, she didn't know what has happened to her heart,  she didn't know where she have lost her heart. Why did it feel like night even during the day, and it was like it's raining in sunshine. Why did it happen everytime Tiffany was around? Was that something called love? Jessica questioned herself. Yes, Jessica Jung was in love with Tiffany Hwang. The world seemed new to Jessica, it was never happened to her. What kind of thirst was growing inside her? There was intoxication in the atmosphere, the sky were bowing down, silence now also has words. Jessica felt like she was going crazy.

 

When she met Tiffany after she admitted that she was indeed loved the latter, Jessica felt shy and her eyes looked down. Her heart started to beat fast. Her breath was paused for a moment when Tiffany walking closer to her, and it kept her awake in the night. Jessica started to become restless, and started to change a little.

Every time she got a text message, call, Jessica would rush to check her phone, hoping it was from Tiffany, and when it was, she would catch herself smiling. If it weren’t her, Jessica wouldn’t get sad, nor angry, but disappointed. Now she loved talking to her. Even if Tiffany didn’t try to make her smile, she’d still smile. Jessica made sure she was able to text Tiffany back instantaneously. She wanted to prove to Tiffany that she cared about her. She wanted Tiffany to feel that she is loved.

When Tiffany met Taeyeon, Jessica somehow knew their friendship was shaking, it wasn't because she didn't like Taeyeon, but she just feel it. Eerily, Tiffany began to cut and dye her hair. She was becoming Taeyeon's without Tiffany known.

Tiffany's transformation signaled to them that their friendship was also mimicry. Looking back, Jessica understand that the closeness she shared with Tiffany was a disguise for survival. Tiffany did everything in her power to attract Jessica as a best friend. She was a substitute for the solid foundation Tiffany lacked and craved. Jessica wish she had the maturity in high school to step back from the situation, to let go in healthy doses, and to realize that Tiffany wasn’t abandoning her. She couldn’t help herself. The relationships she fabricated in high school were mad attempts at family creation. Jessica hope she’s happy and that the distance removed her enough from anything familiar, giving her the opportunity to start from scratch.

Her phone was ringing, Jessica picked it up,

"Hello?"

"Jessi?!"

"Fany ah?"

"Come to my place? I missed you" Tiffany whined.

"Now you miss me, Hwang?" Jessica teased.

"Jessiiiiiiii"

"Alright 10 minutes, see you" Jessica cut the phone, to be honest she missed Tiffany too. It felt like century since the last time they spent their day together. So without a doubt, Jessica went to Tiffany house. When she arrived, Tiffany welcomed her and dragged her in to her bedroom.

They watched a movie and sat on the sofa in Tiffany's bedroom covered in a blanket and just made each other laugh. Jessica didn't know how it was happened but they slid onto the floor and cuddled for the first time. And for the first time in Jessica's life she found something that she wanted to keep forever. She found something that made her life whole. She found love, true love for the first time. Tiffany was surprised when Jessica didn't resist or pulled out from their hug. She shrugged it off and snuggled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter