Trouble

Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you or do you not admit to this incident that has happened? " 

I stare at her calmly, despite my heartbeat racing faster at every second. "I do not, " I state, keeping my expression steady. My hands threathen to grip onto the armrest of the chair but that would just prove that I'm nervous. 

The headmistress sighs and sits back down on her chair, opposite of me. She taps her fingers on the wooden table before arching forward towards me. "You do know that we have witnesses claiming that you tried to injure Se Jun's wings right? There's a zero chance that you're getting out of here without a punishment. "

"Then why would you bother asking me in the first place? " I roll my eyes now, annoyed that she gave me false hope. I should've known that Se Jun would never let me go unharm. "Just punish me already."

Her nostrils flare with anger before she punched the table hardly. "Injuring another angel's wings is a crime worthy enough to get you expelled. Do you want that to happen? " her voice gets louder at every word and I find myself leaning further back into my chair. 

No, I do not want that 

But I can't back down, that'd be saying that I admit to what I didn't do. I merely shot a spell aimed at his legs. Not his wings! I can't get expelled either, where am I suppose to go after getting expelled. This would be the third school that I got expelled from, at least the reason would be different. I snorted at the thought. 

"Are you still not thinking straight? I could get you a lighter punishment if you'd just cooperate with me." she says gently. 

I almost give in. I know she's a great headmistress and that she treats everyone fairly. But I also know that her powers has a limit, and Se Jun overpowers that limit. If he wants to get me expelled, I'll be out of here latest by the following week. This is hopeless.

"I couldn't care less." 

I look up to meet her eyes, I didn't expect for her to look this angry. "That boy is claiming that his wings are this close to almost getting broken. " she gestures a close space with her fingers before slamming her hand on the table once again. "And you're saying that you'll just surrender to his accusations? " 

"Why do you care! What can you do anyway! " this time it's my turn t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter