Different

Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tell me Jeong Han, how do you expect to win me without using your wings? " Se Jun smirks as he spreads his white wings. He stands tall with his chest puffed out, all the while staring at every of my movement. 

I roll my eyes and crouch down on the floor before looking up at him. "What's the point of wings if it's owner is as dumb as a pig? " I grin at his angered face and stands up straight. I walk towards him, his height now seems small as I get closer to him. Soon enough, I'm towering over him. 

The atmosphere is dry and sticky, everyone is surrounding us, waiting for one of us to strike a move. Unfortunately, this idiot is too much of a chicken to strike first and prefers to attack with his mouth. I sigh and grip my staff tightly. "Alright, I'm going to attack you. "

Se Jun bends his knees, he wipes his hands on his pants and let's out a breath. I can see his eyes waver as I lift my staff up. He probably thinks I'm conjuring a spell on him. I sprint towards him and swipe my staff down on him, hitting his leg and making him fall over. The crowd laughs and cheer me on while I stare at the latter. 

He gets up as quickly as he fell down. I spot his right leg bending and his arm arching. I avoid his punch before landing my own at his gut. He cries in pain but doesn't fall, he grabs my arms and flaps his wings. In seconds, we're off the ground and dangling dangerously in the air. 

I look up at him, he smirks again. "Beg me and maybe I won't drop you" 

I laugh at his words making him frown in frustration. "I'd rather die. "

He raises an eyebrow and shr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter