Imagine Jonghyun Kissing You Passionately~

SHINee Imagines

You just came back from work. Exhausted, you threw yourself on the sofa. On the coffee table, there laid something that caught your eye. Curious, you took it and placed it on your lap. On the cover, it reads 'Our Sweet Memories.' You flipped the pages and look at the photos. It was filled with photos of a overly familiar boy and girl. Wondering who they are, you continued flipping the pages and realized something. The kids were you and your beloved, Jonghyun. Tears formed and started falling on the album. You realized how much you missed him. He left with his dad 3 years ago on a business trip. Unfortunately, the odd wasn't in his favor because the plane they were on crashed and exploded. All passengers were dead including him. You hugged the album close to your chest tightly. It was an album which contained all the memories of the both of you. Suddenly, you hear the sound of your doorknob turning. Scared, you stretched for the broom nearby and stood on guard. The door open and there stood the man you loved who died 3 years ago. You dropped the broom and ran into his arms and burst into tears. He returned your hug and whispered, "I'm back." You pushed him away and hit him for not calling you and scolded him because he made you worry. "I'm sorry. My flight was delayed so I took the other one. I wanted to tell you but my phone died. It took me 3 years because I wanted to become someone you can rely on. Someone you're worth of. I missed you a lot. Sorry I made you wait." He said as he wiped the tears on your cheeks and planted a kiss on your lips. He broke the kiss and took out a ring. "Will you marry me?" He asked. You shouted 'Yes' and he kissed you again.