Imagine Watching Minho Doing High Jumps Live

SHINee Imagines

"Oppa! Hwaiting!" You shouted at your crush, Minho. He grinned for a while and changed back to serious face.  The air was tense and it was extremely quiet. Your heart was beating wildly as you closed your eyes and lifted your hands praying for him to succeed. When you opened your eyes, he started running at a slow pace. Slowly, his pace got faster and faster. He took his step and leaped with all his might. As he jumped, you can't help but drool over him seeing him as if he's flying in the air gracefully with a beautiful  pair of wings. He jumped over it. He passed! The silence broke when the audience shouted with joy and clapped their hands. He was stoned for a second but soon got back his senses and started running around the stadium. He slowed down and pressed a finger to his lips and lifted it up in the air. You was overjoyed and your legs gave in. Soon, the prize giving ceremony began. You saw him standing tall and proud on the stage as he received his prize. He took the microphone and started his speech. "First of all, I would like to say my thanks to my family and friends who supported me and... I would also like to confess to a certain person who is very important to me. She's standing all the way behind." Everyone turned their gaze on you. Shocked, you saw them making way for him to walk. He stopped right in front of you and knelt down. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with the trophy in his arms. Tears rolled down your cheeks as you nod. He scooped you up with his arms shouting, "I'm the luckiest man on Earth!"