Imagine You and Key Dating As A Happy Couple

SHINee Imagines

He kissed your forehead while you were sleeping. "ㅋㅋㅋ... She's so cute when she's sleeping." He takes this chance to snap a photo of you. However, he forgot to silent his phone and the snap sound of the phone woke you up. "What are you doing Oppa?" You asked rubbing your eyes. "Nothing." he said but you know he's lying when you saw the phone behind. "Oppa, you took a photo of me sleeping right?" You and he turned bright red. "N-no. I didn't." he lied and look away with a pouting face. SNAP! You took a picture of his red, pouting face. "Yah! Why did you take such an ugly face of me??" he said and tried to snatch your phone. "You were just too cute..." You chuckled and hid your phone in your clothes. "Besides, you did the same when I was sleeping." You added. "Fine. But I need something in return of the picture you took. Close your eyes." He ordered. Confused, you did as he says. He suddenly kisses you on the lips. You moved away shocked from the unexpected kiss. "Haha. Now it's your turn." He laughed. Then, he moves to your side, puts his arm on your shoulder and whispered, "I love you." and once again, kissed me and took a selca of it.