chapter three

i fell in love with my bestfriend

kyungwon perspective -

The next morning...

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS ON MY FACE?!! KIM MINKYUNG !! I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I was busy washing off the lipstain when the sleepy minkyung came in, looking beautiful. I honestly wondered how one can look so beautiful even when they just woke up. I was disturbed from my train of thoughts when she said "yea?" while she slowly placed her arms around my waist and lay her head on my shoulders with her eyes still half-closed. She slowly opened her eyes and she suddenly laugh out loud. 

"Oh my god kyungie, you don't have to shout so loud in the morning. I just kissed you yesterday night seeing you being asleep like a little pig. YOU'RE SO CUTE WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING!" she laughed and said.

I literally feel my face getting hot. I turned around, facing her and hugged her. I didn't expect myself to do that but I did not know what to do because she was backhugging me but anyways I enjoyed that short backhug, it made my heart fluttered a little.

 

-ooo-

We took a cab straight to the company because we had practices and lessons to attend. Its so tiring sometimes but its my dream to debut so I'm working hard.

I always thought I was lacking behind so I kept practicing non-stop even after practices have ended plus I was one of those trainees with the least training years. No matter how hard others tries, I will try twice as hard as them. Seeing myself in this state, I thought I was closer to debut since hard work will pay off. Beads of sweat trickled down subconsciously, the mirror in the training room became foggy. I was now practicing alone, with the music just repeatedly playing by its own. My lackadaisical body just stumbled and my head hit the ground. The sound produced was so loud that Minkyung who was in the toilet near the dorm came to the practice room. A concern expression hung on her face as she asked if I was okay. She rubbed my head and gave it a kiss. Its just her habit I guess whenever im injured or when she accidentally hits me.

"Can you two do a vlive later? It's been long since you girls do a vlive so please behave yourself okay." Jigglypuff unnie said as she walked in.

We both nodded and smiled.

During the vlive, I was rather nervous because its the first vlive with Minkyung and I guess because we were the 97 line thats why we are doing this. I swear to god I wanted to kiss her when someone said to kiss for the punishment because I lost a game to her but sadly she avoided but she didn't seem like she don't want it either. The whole vlive was fun because it was with her. 

"Yah why didnt you let me kiss you during the vlive, I look so stupid being rejected HMPH' I said crossing my arms.

"Okay fine you kiss me now" minkyung said as she showed her cheeks to me.

 

minkyung perspective -

"Oh god jesus christ why did I reject her kiss during the vlive what am I thinking. Now she's grumbling like a baby, why is she like that AHAHAHA. " I thought to myself

At that moment, I feel a pair of soft lips placed on my cheeks. I was flustered, my heartbeat beating like there's no tomorrow and turned around to avoid her eyecontact. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

omg its been long since i have written. My writing might get rusty so I hope you people wouldn't mind and Im sorry if there's any mistakes.