chapter two

i fell in love with my bestfriend

As soon as they reached the bus stop, bus 23 came. The bus was rather crowded and there wasn't much seat but Minkyung managed to spot a seat. 

 

"Kyungwonie, you seat." Minkyung pointed to the seat infront of her. Without saying anything, Kyungwon pulled Minkyung to the seat and gave the seat to her instead. Kyungwon was standing beside Minkyung, who was sitting, Minkyung held her hands while placing her head on the other woman's stomach. 

 

Suddenly, the car screeched and the whole bus was hustling and bustling with screams. Kyungwon almost flew off but luckily Minkyung was holding on to her.

 

"thank you for holding me Minky" Kyungwon said and smiled at Minkyung.

 

"Its alright" she winked and held Kyungwon's hands even tighter.

 

Kyungwon's heart skipped a beat. Minkyung has always been very flirty and she didn't know that it could make Kyungwon fall in love with her.

 

Kyungwon sat down next to Minkyung when the seat was empty. It was a long bus ride to their home. Minkyung was holding Kyungwon's hand the whole time when she realise the sleepy Kyungwon was falling asleep. She fell asleep and her head kept going up and down. Minkyung slowly placed Kyungwon's head on her shoulder.

 

"What a cute sleepyhead!" Minkyung thought in her head.

 

Soon after, Minkyung fell asleep too, unknowingly lying on Kyungwon's head. After 10 minutes, Kyungwon woke up. Her neck was protesting a little but she realised she slept on Minkyung. She blushed and smiled a little but continued to lie on Minkyung.

 

"Minkyungie, wake up, we're reaching our stop." Kyungwon nudged the other girl. "Oh, that's fast" Minkyung said but it was actually a pretty long journey.

 

Kyungwon smiled as she was able to lie on Minkyung even though it was not on purpose but she really enjoyed the presence of Minkyung with all the warmth she had and the sound of her heartbeat.

 

They arrived at Kyungwon's apartment and went in.

 

"yah ! why don't you go back home ? your house is just opposite hello ?? " Kyungwon said.

 

"I want to accompany you today and it's been long since i sleepover at your house so bear with me today " Minkyung grinned.

 

"Fine, do whatever you want" Kyungwon grumbled.

 

They took turns to bathe and then settle in the living room.

 

"So, do you want to talk about what happen today ? why were you so down the whole day?" Minkyung asked, frowning her brows.

 

"...it's been a year since my grandmother passed away and i miss her a lot" Kyungwon finally told her but tears started to trickle down her cheeks.

 

"aw baby, don't cry anymore. I believe she's living in a better place right now right?" the other woman said as she pull me into a tight hug.

 

 nodded her head as Minkyung buries the other woman's face into her chest.

 

They then moved around to a more comfortable position and just chill in the living room. Not long after, Kyungwon fell asleep as she lays on Minkyung.

 

"This girl must be really stress lately, even her eye bags are blacker than usual " Minkyung mumbled to herself as she softly used her thumb and caressed the other woman's cheeks.

 

Since the first time she met Kyungwon, she knew that whenever she sleeps, she will not wake up no matter what — a deep sleeper basically. Minkyung slowly but steadily carried Kyungwon on her back even though her legs were touching the floor. Minkyung then slowly lay her down on Kyungwon's bed.

 

She smiled at the sight of the adorable sleeping face of Kyungwon and then planted a lil kiss on her forehead. She also realised part of her lipstick have gone to Kyungwon's forehead. She wanted to wipe it off but she thought that it will wake her up if she rubs to hard. Never mind, kissing her isn't a big deal anyways, she thought to herself.

 

After that, she sat beside Kyungwon on the bed and eventually fell asleep. She held Kyungwon's hand all night, giving her the assurance that she's always here for her.

ooo 

The next morning, Kyungwon woke up from her deep slumber. Realising that there's a hand holding hers, she looked up. She smiled affectionately.