chapter one

i fell in love with my bestfriend

>>>>>>>>  at 10th grade  <<<<<<<<<<<

Minkyung and Kyungwon both ended up in the same class in that particular year. Many of their classmates were amazed how two pretty girls ended up in the same class. Mr Kim, their form teacher, was then arranging their seating arrangements.


"Kyungwon, please move yourself beside Minkyung." Mr Kim ordered.

"Who is Minkyung???" Kyungwon said with that confused look 


Kyungwon turned and looked around, seeing a girl raising up her hands, which was apparently Minkyung. She then moved herself beside her. Kyungwon was uncertain about this new girl, named Minkyung, which will be her tablemate for the rest of the year.


"Hello ! I'm Minkyung, I come from Chuncheon and you?" minkyung introduced herself.


"Oh hello ! I'm Kyungwon and I come from Gwangju." Kyungwon replied with a wide smile.


Everything started of with an awkward conversation but later then they became comfortable with one another and then became best friends. They were the type of best friends that were so clingy and touchy to one another that if one of them is gone for just 5 minutes, the other will start to grumble. 


They also joined an audition at Pledis Ent. together and surprisingly got in and became trainees together. They taught one another how to dance, sing and probably rap too.  

>>>>>>>>fast forward 5 months <<<<<<<<

This particular day was just tiring and sad for Kyungwon as it was her grandma's death anniversary. Kyungwon didn't felt like doing anything that day but still went for training. She gets pretty upset everytime when it comes to training because Minkyung will be hanging out with another trainee, called Yebin, as Yebin was pretty good in dancing and she needs someone to teach her dance. They got pretty close now after almost every training.

"What is this feeling again oh god" Kyungwon asked herself. This is when Minkyung noticed her talking to herself.

"What happen? " Minkyung replied, squeezing kyungwon's cheeks and reaching out a hand to tuck some hair behind her ears.

It was pretty obvious that Kyungwon was pouting and frowning slightly but she just shook her head and said nothing. 

Yebin, at the other end of the room, was still dancing when she spot Minkyung with a face that is in dilemma. She wrapped her arms around Minkyung and asked if she is okay but Minkyung just bluntly said that she's fine. 

Witnessing this scene, Kyungwon stood up joylessly and walked out of the training room. Minkyung saw that and ran after her, leaving Xiyeon, Yewon and Yebin who were training together in the room.
"Hey! What's wrong seriously, please tell me " Minkyung shouted but not at the volume where everyone can hear. 

Kyungwon stopped, pouted again and said "hmph, I don't know why I'm feeling like that, I'm probably just stressed up, nothing much I guess." She strugged her shoulders. Kyungwon didn't want to mention that it was her grandma's death anniversary because it triggers her tears every single time.
 
Minkyung smiled and hugged her. To Kyungwon, a hug from Minkyung could brighten her day even though she thought that Minkyung was just her best friend. It was until later she realised she actually liked Minkyung not as a friend-friend kind of relationship but the love kind of relationship. (P.S. i don't rlly know how to convey my message in words but I hope u get it)
 
They got back to training room after that. Stepping into the room happily, the three other trainees looked at them with their foreheads crinkled.
 
" What's wrong with them ? HAHAHAHAH " Yebin said chuckling.

>>>>>>>>>>


"So...are you guys planning to have dinner? if not i'm going home." Kyungwon said with not much expression.

"No! You are going to eat with me! Hmph!" Minkyung muttered with a frown as she pulled her and linked her arms with Kyungwon.

They all decided to eat korean bbq for dinner. During the entire dinner time, Kyungwon noticed from the back of her head (she was looking down the whole time) that Minkyung was looking at her. Not used to this sad and dejected side of Kyungwon, she was at loss on what to do.

"Kyungwon unnie, Why are you so quiet?" Xiyeon asked curiously. The others who were enjoying themselves also turned and looked at Kyungwon.

"i'm just tired that's all" she replied with a sad smile.

After dinner, they all went back to their own homes. Minkyung was holding on to Kyungwon's hand and she whispered and said that she's going to the other girl's apartment to sleepover. At first, Kyungwon wanted to reject her, even though Minkyung was her favourite person on earth, but eventually she agreed because the other girl was pouting cutely and begging her.

------------------------------------------------------  

I'll write till here !! pls stay tune for the next chapter, i'm planning to make have like a real life situation kind of chapters for 2kyung.

Please also note that some things may not be true as this is just a story.

This is my first time writing a story so please forgive me if there's any mistakes. I will improve myself as well. Also, do comment whether it's good or bad and which part, thank you for reading !! :)

 

- A