First Date

It's Only a Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week flew by, Jinyoung swore the universe was working against him. Daehwi didn't know which order he was going to have the dates and swore he couldn't remember anything about the males he had chosen apart from the fact that they were handsome, making Jinyoung want to throttle the younger boy.

'Only one more day' he thought, laying down on his bed he glared towards the door when he heard his roommate walk past. He huffed and turned towards the door when he heard the door opening. "Still mad?" he ignored the boy and continued looking at the wall. Daehwi chuckled at the behaviour "you're still such a child".

"I'm not and you're younger than me" Jinyoung felt his bed dip, and batted at the boy who simply hit his hand back. "Cheer up, I guarantee that you'll like at least one of them and even if you're not attracted you could end up making some new friends". Jinyoung sighed but nodded, not really in the mood for another prep talk. "Okay I won't say anything more as long as you promise you'll actually go tomorrow, the guy had to take time out of his own schedule so you'll be an if you stood him up".

"I promise, now get off my bed before I kick you off" Daehwi laughed but stood and moved to his own bed. "Good, I know you'll thank me later, you'll owe me and I'll use that to my advantage". Jinyoung turned and looked at the younger boy, clearly unimpressed making the blonde crack up. "You look like a dork". Jinyoung scoffed but purposely made an unattractive face at his best friend. "Gosh you can be so ugly, stop or your date will leave when he sees you, I'll be getting calls from the agency calling me a liar".

"Ah I know exactly how I'm showing up tomorrow" the brunette sent a smug look towards the blonde, whose smile immediately dropped. Bae Jinyoung if you even dare I will sell all your bucket hats-" Jinyoung gasped "-and your character pillows". The older looked at the other in pure horror "You monster!" Daehwi smirked "not monster, best friend. I have these privileges".

"If I hadn't known you since I was five I would have already buried you in a ditch" Daehwi sent him a sweet smile while laying down, pulling his cover over himself. "You know Somi would hurt you long before that could happen" he said, turning off the lamp beside him bed and closing his eyes, Jinyoung glared into the darkness but couldn't keep it up as a smile took over his face. "Bae Jinyoung you better go to sleep, I can feel you smiling from here" Jinyoung shook his head, silently wondering how he always knew. He didn't dwell on it, far too used to the occurrence and instead closed his eyes, sleep consuming him within minutes.

 

-:-:-:-:-:-

 

Jinyoung sighed as he looked at the time. He couldn't lie he was excited (not that he would admit that to Daehwi) about the date, it had been a long time since his last one and he felt the anticipation start to rise. He still had another hour until the designated time, Daehwi had informed him that his date was in charge of the meeting place and would message him a while before. So here he was, already dressed and ready, staring at his phone in accusing manner as he still had not received the message.

Noticing how hard he was staring, he sighed and dropped the phone on the bed and stood, he checked himself in the mirror again as if to make sure he still looked good. Seeing that he still looked the same as he did ten minutes ago, he smiled and complemented himself.

The peace didn't last, it a matter of second the phone had binged and Jinyoung was already on the bed, having thrown himself almost half-way across the room in order to reach his bed. Releasing a deep breathe, the brunette opened the message and read with extreme focus -he was glad Daehwi wasn't here or he would probably hear something along the lines of 'I've never seen you look so intently at something before and it's been 15 years since I've known you'.

'Hey, it's Jaehwan. Let's meet outside your university :)'

He smiled and typed a quick reply. "I knew were excited!" Jinyoung fell from his bed, ignoring the obnoxious laughter as stood up, hand clutching his chest as his heart palpitated. "What the hell, what happened to knocking?" Daehwi coughed to stop his laughter, patting Jinyoung on the back as he sat on the older boy's bed. "That was never a thing we do". Jinyoung huffed and sat next the blonde, who had spread himself out across the bed as if he owned the place.

"Get up, you're ruining my space with your presence" Daehwi lazily waved him off, not at all bothered by the comment. "I was gracing you with my amazing presence to try and get rid of the dark atmosphere you pollute the atmosphere with". Jinyoung scowled and hit the younger with his pillow. "Did you seriously just hit me with a pillow, I didn't realise you were a 12 year old girl" he smirked as he sat up, but was soon hit by a second pillow, this one much stronger knocking the weak-looking boy off the bed with loud thump.

"If you aren't quiet we're going to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter