Park, Myoui and Hirai

Please be mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m not really a good writer nor author, but a guy who always comes up with lots of ideas to start a story. I like SNSD, Twice and Blackpink, so I just blend in their characters into the storylines I have thought of. English is not my first language, please bear with my grammatical errors.

Enjoy reading!

-----

Chapter 1

Park’s House

Today is just a usual day in Park’s House.

Everyone sleeping peacefully except one girl already woke up in the early morning and preparing breakfast for her love ones.

The most caring and loving one is none others than Park Jihyo, the eldest in this house.

She poured a lot of ketchup on the fried egg for her favourite dongsaeng.

She sliced the jokbal into small pieces so the always clueless donsaeng won’t have problem while eating it.

She cleaned and wiped her face twice so the bacteria won’t spread to the noisiest dongsaeng when the younger one gives her a morning kiss later.

“Is time to have breakfast, come down now!” Jihyo announced happily with her loud voice.

No response. She only can hear snores everywhere.

She shook her head and smirked when she thought of something fun.

“Is time to prank the lazy ones!”

Jihyo took out her invader alien mask that she wore for last Halloween, not really a frightening one, just a mask with big glossy eyes.. sharp toothed grin.. and garish make up.

“Good, it’s creepy!” She thought.

Jihyo pushed the first door lightly. Is Nayeon, still sleep peacefully with a loud snore.

“Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.”

Jihyo taps her shoulder and waiting for Nayeon’s dolphin scream.

But failed. Zzzzzzz, Nayeon just turned her body around and snore again.

Of course, Jihyo is not going to give up, she deepens her voice to a hoarse one and whispered.

“Nayeonnnnnn, Nayeonnnnnn.. Naaaaaaayeonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnieeeee!”

“Shhhhhh!”

Nayeon swing her arms and slapped the one who disturbing her sleep.

 “Zzzzzzzzzzzzz”

Soon enough, she falls into her dreamland again.

“Ouch, such a sleepy head!”

Jihyo angrily pouted and caressed her own face mask.

“Not fun at all! Next target.”

Jihyo went in to the second room and a smile plastered on her face.

This room smells nice, it has the scent of Mina.

Jihyo thought.

She immediately knocked her own head twice when she realized how ert she was.

Jihyo tried to clear her mind.

No matter how perfect Mina is.

No matter how wonderful Mina is.

No matter how much she likes this dongsaeng.

This is not the right timing to admire her!

Jihyo tip toed and move slowly towards Mina.

“I will success this time.”

Jihyo pulled Mina’s blanket away and started to shout.

“I’M GONNA EAT YOU ALIVE!”

Mina rubbed his eyes and looked at the alien. He flashed his charming smile and greeted his noona.

“Morning, Jihyo noona.”

Jihyo ‘mask’palmed! What’s wrong with all these kids, why is it so hard to prank them?

“I’m not Jihyo!”

Jihyo faked a man voice. But, who is she dealing with?

The smartest kid in this house, Myoui Mina. Of course, it can’t fool him.

“I bet you’re Thomas!”

Mina , he knows how much Jihyo hate this nickname.

Jihyo once cried for two hours because a guy rejected her love confession, and the reason is the guy think Jihyo resembles a cartoon character, Thomas, the weird train, the Thomas in Thomas and Friends.

“No joke, I’m gonna eat you alive!”

Jihyo jumped on top of Mina, and struggling him while the alien mask still on.

Not really a great scene to imagine, I guess.

Mina apologized immediately before he released a long yawn.

“You are my Jihyo noona, the cutest noona in this world. I love you.”

Jihyo’s heart immediately soften.

How could she struggle him?

How could she angry at him?

How could she … ? 

Jihyo gave a weak smile and pinched Mina’s cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter