3. Outing

Confused

Kyungsoo eyes stick to his meal which order by Beakhyun earlier in the cafe, probably because trying to avoid making eye contact with Jongin. With the strong savoury smell of Kimchi Chi Geh with rice makes his appetide more soothing. "Hello" Jongin greets the little boy who seems to enjoying his meal with a spoonful bite.

"Oh hey.. Jongin." Kyungsoo replied almost splurrs as he speak with a mouthful of rice and then continue enjoy his meal.

"Yah. Yah! Don't you split to my meal!" Beakhyun jokes abit

Jongin reacts with a smile, "He probably suprise seeing me here"

What... What? Kyungsoo sputter a bit his soup and cough a couple times. 

"Aww.. My baby Kyungsoo spilted his food..." Beakhyun teases with a laugh and pat the smaller guy head as he drink the nearest drinks. Kyungsoo shoves his hand.

"Yah! That's not funny. Okay?" 

All three of them are all laughing to his reaction. Suddenly, the waiter came to the table and serve a glass orange juice. Kyungsoo stuned. Wait.. Isn't this my drink? Then... Who's drink did I drank just now? He sees the drink then hold by Jongin and sip few in. "Kyungsoo? Are you okay? Want to drink more?" Jongin offers his drink to the smaller guy who suddenly freezed in place as like he been see a ghost passes. 

"Oh.. Err, that... that's okay... " 

"What's your guys plan for today? I'm free for today." Jongin asked.

"Em, I'm not so sure. It's saturday anyway." Beakhyun replied.

"How bout we go for... climbing? I know a place and afterward perhaps go shopping for this summer vacation." Chanyeol suggest. 

"Yeah, that'll be great. Jongin join us too." Beakhyun agree.

"Alright!"

------------------------------

'Kiss!' 'Kiss!' 'Kiss!'

Kyungsoo's body shakes in nervousness and suddenly he felt a warm hand touches his face and slowly draw his face nearer to Jongin's. He force shut his eyes and sudden felt a sensational touch onto his lips, warm, slightly sweet and lastly Frech kisses. He heard the crowd in the background gives them a countdown. Their lips both press against each other not too hard nor too akward. Frankly, thats the best kiss he had. The first ever. 

"WOO! Yah! When are you going to stop? If not better get a room afterward!" Taemin tease them while laugh along with the crowd. Kyungsoo give slight push to Jongin and they stop.

"Wow! I didn't know you are a great kisser." Jongin said.

"No. No... I don't know.." Kyungsoo reply in embarassed.

"How can you don't know?"

"It's... my first.... ever." Kyungsoo then stand up and leave the circle after excusing himself to get some drinks. Jongin watches the boy leaves his seat and headed to the minibar where as Suho and Xiumin greets him there. He chuckles. "Okay! Okay! Here's come the next spin" He continues game by spining the bottle.

A few games passes and Jongin start to feel thirst. He get up from his seat and asked Suho to replace him which gladly accept while then headed to the minibar. He scan the bar and notice something missing. " Hyung, where is Kyungsoo. I thought he was here a moment ago?" he asked Xiumin who semi-drunk while still chatting with Chen and Lay. 

"Um.. Not sure. Maybe to the toilet perhaps?"

"I think just now he said he need to settle some stuffs. Probably heads home already." Chen interrupted. 

"Oh.. Yea yea.. I think he mentioned that just now." Jongin sees the senior guy replied in almost drunk and start think better he try find kyungsoo himself. His eye then scan the whole room again, after that he goes to check the kitchen and balcony area. All the places have no trace of him. 

Did I scared him off? Maybe next time I should be more careful. 

And he's cute.... Very cute. 

Jongin chuckles to himself with a mild blush before heads back to the crowd.

----------------------------

Chanyeol parked his car near an intersection. They come down from the car and saw lots of commercial blocks surround them. "Here, come over here." Chanyeol called them. He then leads them into a building and saw quite few people inside.

"Don't you think weekend will be pack with people?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Today not. Plus, now still morning and the peak hour usually around late afternoon to dinner time. Hey, no need to be anxious. Today is less people and there's got new Steamboat restaurant open few block from here too." Chanyeol reassuring him with a soft fist hit to his chest. 

"Okay then." 

All four of them wear the gears and deciding which wall to climb. Wah, this one is too hard I guess. Just look at those gap! I don't think my legs can step that after another. Guess I pass this side. Kyungsoo murmured to himself. He then observe the room and saw Jongin has choses one of the unoccupied walls while Chanyeol and Beakhyun on the remaining empty and all are start attempting to climb on their own. Again he sigh abit, think that maybe rather waiting for others to finish the easy wall, better just go for what's he have now. I guess I have to climb this then. He tries to climb, however, on his every third or fourth step, he always slips. Hands start to get shaking and frankly, he dose looks like a hanging sloth from a far. 

He notice after awhile he almost reaches the ceiling just in a couple more steps and it is very steep. Trying and trying suddenly he feels his hand start looses grab and start to falls. Just about to fall, he senses that someone going to catch him. In a blink of time, a pair of firm-fit arm holds him, caught from falling to the cusion on floor. He took a glimpse to the person and notice the familiar tanned skin with smirky face on. But then Jongin looses his balanc and both of them collapse on the cusion and both hit their heads.

"Ouch! What are you doing here? Were you not at that side just now?" Kyungsoo said while groan in pain.

"Yah! You been almost half an hour on this wall and I just want to try it after you." Jongin replied and rubbing his head. 

"Are you both okay?" Chanyeol and Beakhyun approach them after heard they fall. Jongin suddenly chuckles, "Yah Kyungsoo, why you climb so slow. You look like a slow loris from far. Do you notice?". Kyungsoo still rubbing his head that still in pain while the three continue teasing around on him. He saw Jongin smile unexpectely catch his attention.

It look so sweet and calming. Without realising he start noticing his own heartbeat begin to slowly beating faster and faster. He grasp in confusion.

Oh my,

What...

What's wrong with me?