1. Encounter

Confused

Kyungsoo wake in a daze from the bright sun rays that through the thin curtains straight to his face as like a gaint spot light. "Aishh, I really need to change the bed position or buy new curtain!" murmured to himself. He scratch his head and heads up to toilet to freshen up. buzz buzz..  his phone receive a message 'Hey, Do Kyungsoo, aren't you awake already? Do you wanna go for breakfast with us? Just near the campus area.. near... It'll be fun! ;) '. As soon he read the text, he knew it from Beakhyun, the hyperactive, childish and cheerful boy. 'Okay, wait up!', 'Meet at front gate, Chanyeol fetching us there.'. Quickly, he dress up his favourite sweater with dark blue jeans and rushes towards the campus entrence. 

"Where have you been?!" Beakhyun asked.

"I already rush to come here already so stop yelling" replied Kyungsoo. "So, where we heading?" he continue after catching up his breath.

"Somewhere cool, nice atmosphere for morning breakfast!" replied Beakhyun with big smile plaster to his face. Kyungsoo nod and said hope it be good as you said it. Just soon after that, he sees Chanyeol in his simple white T-shirt and brown slim-fit trousers park his car besides them.

"Are you guys ready? Pop in." said Chanyeol as he open the windshield and lowered his sun-glasses.

"Yey! Another awesome day out with you guys!" Beakhyun says in exitement.

They soon drive to the nearby town and park besides a theme cafe. Kyungsoo always wonder to try that cafe but had never been into because it mostly bussling with customers whenever he passes the part of town. Hmm, Beakhyun really do know what in my mind. Kyungsoo smirk a lttle as they all enter the cafe. Beakhyun saw his smirk and put his hand over Kyungsoo's shoulder giving a thigt hug and said "Feel grateful to me?". Kyungsoo ignoring the question instead replied "Not bad choice anyway." as he glances over the surrounding that filled with local, complimentary and mordern arts mixed. 

"What you guys want to order?" the waiter asked. Beakhyun happily speak first and help choose for Chanyeol and him too and it seems quite alot.

"Don't you think your order quite alot?" Kyungsoo asked. "I haven't eat supper last night and very hungry now.". 

"Oh...".

"So to speak, where were you last night? If you would not left the gathering last night so fast, we would have go for supper together." Beakhyun intentionally said trying to know why he left early last night.

"Em... I just don't feel well.. Sorry not telling you guys earlier" Kyungsoo replied while try to look through the scenary outside cafe. 

As waiter took the menu and orders to the kitchen, Kyungsoo saw a familiar figure outside the cafe and notice he's waving in his direction. He try look around if he been mistaken or not but no one else waving from the cafe. With that he is assure the guy wave at him. He tried to focus on the guy look's but don't recall anything. Beakhyun sees what Kyungsoo doing and he glance over outside. "Hey, it's Kim Jongin. He came to the gathering last night remember?" while waving back to the person.

"Who's Kim Jongin?" Kyungsoo rub his temple as he tries to remember. 

Jongin walks into the cafe and Beakhyun invites him to join them together. Meanwhile, Kyungsoo tries to remember back last night inccident and suddenly he recalls an inccident at the toilet. He quicky feel insecure and gross. 

Don't tell me the guy i met in the toilet last night is him. The guy wave to me just now. He realise a person join the table and he look to the person. Oh Gosh, Its Him. Kyungsoo sit forst in place and heartbeat started to rise while then Kim Jongin take his sit directly in front of him.