Weak Heart

Used Up (VKook/VMin)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

Jungkook wasn't always like this. It may be hard to believe, but he was once the heart throb of the school. He had the heavenly blessed angelic facial features, large innocent looking eyes, pitch black raven-colored hair, and his fit yet muscular body. 

But that was the past. 

The day Kim Taehyung step foot into the facade of the school, Jungkook's life was fated to change.

And that brought him to the present. 

Jungkook, suffering from a love-thirst, lost weight from the meals he skipped, just to be closer Taehyung's ideal type. Soon, Jungkook's muscles and abs faded away, and were replaced with his now slim, fragile waist along with his tempting feminine-looking thighs.

Not only did he change physically, within himself the once fearless Jeon Jungkook was gone. Instead, insecurities, depression, and heartbreaks has broken him throughout.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook woke up with tear stains, new hickeys, and bruises all over his filthy body. As usual he struggled walking, as no one took proper aftercare for him after such a rough session.

Not only was he exhausted, Jungkook was also mentally worn out.

Dressing into proper clothing, Jungkook went downstairs and was greeted by his maids and butlers who looked towards him in sympathy.

Yes. Jungkook was rich. This was the main reason that Taehyung stayed with him as he needed money.

Jungkook knew about all of this, but he just ignores it. All he wanted was Taehyung's attention, so it didn't really bother him even when knowing he was being used.

Lies

Sighing, the boy left his mansion. Jungkook walked peacefully through the walkway, but was suddenly dragged into a narrow corner.

Jungkook shrieked, and looked up but was only met with the person he knew oh-so-well.

"Hey - oh look what's that on your neck hmm? What a ," the unknown slapped the poor boy's puffy cheeks.

Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter