Prologue

Used Up (VKook/VMin)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah~! D-Daddy" Jungkook moaned as he grasp onto the sheets tighter and bit his pink lips.

Jungkook knew that he was on the edge of , but there was something stopping him.

The clueless older kept ing harshly in and out of the younger's red, swollen hole, hitting the perfect spots everytime.

" you're so tight," Taehyung moaned as he picked up his pace at the sight in front of him.

The younger continued to arch his back with every other , as the pleasure was just overwhelming.

"S-Stop... K-Kookie d-don't wanna yet!" Jungkook started to sob from the overstimulation.

Jungkook didn't want .

He knew that after he came, the elder would simply leave him behind all used up and heartbrokened.

Jungkook was anxious.

As odd symptoms began to surface, Jungkook went to the hospital for a check up. The diagnosis resulted that Jungkook was physically healthy, but has developed depression.

But he never stopped loving Taehyung, nor did he care.

Taehyung was confused.

Jungkook was the one who agreed to be used.

The two has shared even rougher , and yet the younger asked him to stop.

"You could've told me earlier that you wanted me to use a ring, but for now.. too late" Taehyung smirked as he held a tight grip on the base of the younger's pink , preventing him from .

Jungkook loudly moaned in between each syllabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter