Chaennie▪Stay

▪BlackVelvet Shots▪

Chaeyoung was quickly knocked back down onto the shared bed, wrapped up in the hold of her fellow member and girlfriend.
  "Jennie~!" She whined, attempting to escape the girl's arms, "I need to go soon!."
  "Or do you?" Her arms tightened around her, if that was even possible, resting her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder.
  "Of course I have to, it's important," She responded back in English, going to pin Jennie back onto the bed. For a moment, she got distracted by the flushed red cheeks and classic gummy smile of Jennie Kim, before she swiftly pushed herself off the mattress and turning to the mirror to smooth down her ruffled hair.
  "But still, stay stay stay with me~" Jennie had already found herself behind Chaeyoung once more, arms wrapped around her waist and fondly singing.
  The younger simply shook her head, only letting a small smile show for the girl's antics.
  "And the answer is again a no, Jendeuk, I can't just skip this schedule."
  "I think the actual answer is that you can, but you're too nice to cancel," She paused, looking into the mirror as well, admiring Chaeyoung's features, "And besides, you need a break and especially since we don't get much time together, away from everyone and the world."
  She contemplated the choices, but almost immediately went to still going through with the schedule, "Unfortunately, nothing you say is going to change my mind."
  Jennie smiled to herself, pulling her attention away from the mirror and down to the bare skin of Chaeyoung's neck. Slowly and delicately, she started to press kisses up from the exposed shoulder and eventually up to her jaw. She noticed how the girl quickly froze, soon after she started.
  "How about now?" Jennie's voice was soft and deep, eyes switching back to the other's reflection.
  Some conflict appeared in Chaeyoung's eyes, but Jennie had finally won her over.
  "Fine, I'll stay, just for today," She held back a stutter, watching her place an excited kiss on the crook of her neck, before walking away and talking about some nonsense to do for the day. Instead of following, she continued to stare at the mirror, silently cursing at Jennie. Even after all of this, she wouldn't ask for anyone else, but the loveable dork she had now.